Chapter 24

When the sight was completely clear, the glass ceiling above my head came into my eyes, followed by Shakal's magnified face, with eyes behind a pair of gold-rimmed glasses staring at me.

"Hey, Mr. Desaro, are you okay?"

"I..." I suddenly realized that I was still in the deep-sea laboratory, and quickly supported my body with my numb arms and sat up. Immediately, my eyes couldn't be restrained Gathered in the circular water column not far behind Shakaral. Agares squinted at me through a glass wall, and grinned the moment he met my gaze.

My whole body was numb and I couldn't move. Two days of unbearable scenes filled my brain. My brain was buzzing and dizzy. I shook a few times and almost fell on the bed again. Shakaral grabbed my arm: "Hey, Mr. Desaro, are you okay? Do you need me to call the doctor over? Your face is very pale and your blood sugar seems to be very low. Could it be that you haven't eaten?

" No, don't call me a doctor! It's true that I haven't eaten much, it's all because I'm too engrossed in my research." I held my forehead, wiped the cold sweat off my face, and said nonsense, but my cheeks were so smug. Burning with my own embarrassing lies.

I think the change in my face must be very obvious, and I didn't even dare to look up at Shakal, and I wanted to stand up in a panic, but I saw Shakal screamed, turned her head away, pointed at me and said: " Mr. Desaro, you...have no clothes on."

"Ah, ah, I'm so sorry!"

I suddenly realized that I was naked, half of the quilt had slipped under my abdomen, and the red mark left by the violation between my legs was instantly It was completely exposed under my nose, I should be thankful that Shakara didn't look away! Suddenly shame and panic hit my nerves, I grabbed the quilt at a loss and rushed into the bathroom, grabbed a bathrobe and put it on, but before I could go out, my steps froze there.

--The books and instruments on the ground are scattered, and a few steps away is the research uniform that I discarded, which is stained with the body fluid of the mermaid.

I haven't had time to destroy these "evidences" in the future, because in my extreme trance, I never expected that Shakara would come back so soon, and it was when I fell asleep without realizing it.

I stared at the ball without saying a word, but my heart felt like a storm was churning, and my face turned ashen.

I don't know if she found it.

These words kept echoing in my brain like a curse, my hands trembled slightly, I didn't even respond to Shakara's calling me several times, until she walked towards me, I came back to my senses Come.

"Oh my God, why are you more embarrassed than me? It seems that Mr. Desaro is really a charming little scholar. No wonder Rhine values ​​you so much." Shakara patted me on the shoulder and blinked teasingly. , I laughed, I pretended to be relaxed and laughed twice, but I felt extremely embarrassed and nervous. The moment she looked in the direction of Agares, my nerves became more tense. To my surprise, Shakaral showed a look of admiration on his face: "However, I have to marvel at your communication ability. Compared with two days ago, this mermaid is unbelievably docile. How did you make him Stay here obediently? You must know that two days ago, he might be able to break this layer of tempered glass in such a temper!" " No, no, you're flattering yourself, it's not my fault!" I raised my head abruptly Come on, waved my hands, and replied incoherently, my cheeks were congested with shame and submissiveness, I knew my face must be as red as a fever, and the pores all over my body seemed to explode and sweat . But my gaze couldn't help sliding to Agares. He lowered his eyelids, looked down at Shakara calmly and arrogantly, and even nodded to her in a friendly way, completely missing the evil spirit when he was facing me. With a predatory expression, the corners of his mouth only ticked when he looked up and glanced at me, no doubt he was secretly proud of his own conspiracy. hypocritical! Insidious beasts! A bellyful of dirty, bad water! I clenched my fists and screamed in anger and embarrassment in my heart, almost wanting to rush up and smash the glass and him to pieces.

Shakal still continued to ask at this moment, "Really, looking at the mess on the ground, I thought there was a fight here, can you tell me what happened?"

I could no longer force myself to remain calm, so I rushed towards the pile of things that looked like criminal evidence to me at the moment, tidied them up hastily, grabbed the clothes and fled to the door. "Mr. Desaro, where are you going?" Sakalla's voice suddenly sank. I don't know if it was my illusion, but I felt that her tone was a question. My heart felt weak, my back was sweating coldly, and I was slow to open the glass door. I quickly made up an excuse in my mind: "...Dr. Shakaral, because of some family problems, I have to go back to Moscow immediately, I have booked the plane ticket online, and I have to leave tonight." I made up an excuse, because I just wanted to leave here immediately, and I didn't want to stay for a minute, thinking of Yi Zhenyi just now The unreal dream, my scalp tingles with fear. Even though it might just be a wild dream, Agares' evolution into a human being is extremely unevolutionary, and fear still prevailed in my heart. However, as soon as I took the first step on the steps, I heard Shakal raise the volume behind her, and her voice pierced into my eardrums sharply: "Bachelor Desaro, we need you. In the next trip, I hope you can set off with our scientific research ship and continue to study the mermaid project on board. Of course, you have the right to choose to go back to Moscow, if you want to see your own video on YouTube." I suddenly His ears rang as if he had been thumped violently, his brain felt dizzy, and he subconsciously supported the handrail beside the steps so as not to fall all over the stairs. For several minutes I couldn't be sure what I heard, I couldn't believe what Sakalla said, and I just stayed there like an idiot. --That monitor captured everything, and all my unbearable encounters in the past two days were recorded by Shakaral, and as a scholar and military officer with such status and reputation, she actually used this as a bargaining chip, a despicable threat with me.

No... no, how could this be? How could Sakala do this, as a researcher dispatched by the government? !

Maybe... maybe they weren't at all.

I suddenly remembered Rhine's words before he passed out. His warning was so obvious, but I didn't hear it at the time. All of this...

was premeditated! It's been planned!

I should have noticed so many strange clues a long time ago, it was because I thought too simple, it was because I was too stupid! I slowly recovered from the extreme shock and embarrassment, but my eyes went black for a while, and I didn't even dare to look back at Shakara, because I suddenly felt like a naked beast being humiliated by others .

My lips trembled, and I squeezed out a few fragmented words between my teeth: "You... who are you? What is your purpose? Where are you going?" "You will know,

Desa Mr. Luo, because you are an indispensable researcher for us."

Shakala deliberately emphasized the last few words, and her tone was understated, as if she was stating an unimportant matter, but each word seemed to be It was scraping my ear bones, making my brain hurt, and my cheeks were hotter, like being slapped hard.

My fingers gripped the handrail of the stairs tightly, the veins on the back of my hand seemed to burst immediately, the blood all over my body rushed to my brain, and I imagined the scene of secretly killing Shaqalla here. But immediately, I was taken aback by my own thoughts, I actually had such a terrible impulse!

It turns out that human nature is so terrible when it is greatly stimulated.

However, impulse is only impulse, I can't do it, and I will never do such a thing.

"It's despicable...you...I want to leave here, tonight, I will never be threatened by you!"

A roar-like roar erupted from my throat, and I rushed down from the third floor quickly. Before I rushed out of the door, Shakal's faint response came from behind me: "Just leave, De Mr. Saro, you will need time to accept, but I am sure you will return soon. You are a wise man."

Volume II Adventures at Sea