Chapter 118 Extra Story 03 Nirvana (2)

In the famous place, they have had an intersection.

    This situation, as if it had happened before, so familiar. In a trance, a few blurred scenes appeared in his mind, yes, in a dream, he was huddled on the boat just like now, staring at this purple-tailed mermaid.

    He called him, "Asura".

    Why... would you call him that?

    A voice murmured in his heart, as if possessed by a demon, he stretched out his hand involuntarily to touch the face with sharp eyebrows. Those deep black eyes, like an ancient well, stared deeply at him, as if they wanted to swallow his soul into it.

    "Don't let him run away! You know what to do, I don't need to teach you." The warning sounded from the pager beside him suddenly interrupted his wandering thoughts, as if a hand was strangling his throat, making him unable to breathe angry.

    mating? Mate with a male mermaid as a man? How unbelievable and outrageous is this? However, that was his father's order.

    Yukimura Chiba grabbed the pager and threw it into the sea as if throwing her greatest fear. She hugged her knees tightly, not daring to look up at the mermaid who might be about to have physical contact. There were waves of chills all over his body, but his back was sweating.

    When this order was just an order, anger and humiliation occupied his mind, but now, when he has to face this thing that is about to come true, there is only a huge loss in his body, and even Fear has left the body, and the whole body is as stiff as a clay cast.

    "Yu...ki..."

    At this moment, the mermaid moved her lips, and a faint cry unexpectedly entered Xuecun Qianye's ears and eyes, which made him stunned. What did he hear? Is the mermaid saying the syllable "snow"? He gasped in astonishment, "You..."

    The mermaid's face moved closer, and the wet webbed claws touched his lapel.

    Like a conditioned reflex, Yukimura Chiba shrank back subconsciously, raised her arms against the mermaid's chest to prevent her from approaching further, but felt that the flute stuck obliquely in the seam of her chest was pulled out. He saw that the mermaid picked up the flute and pondered it for a while, then held it to his lips hesitantly, revealing two pointed fangs, as if holding a fish in his mouth, and blew out a string of strange balloons. Voice.

    Then, as if feeling embarrassed because of her poor playing skills, the mermaid let out a series of hums of unknown meaning. He blinked his eyelids, his eyes were shining, and there was a hint of shyness on his stern face.

    Big boy. A big boy with a mature appearance.

    Such a cognition jumped out in his mind.

    Xuecun Qianye was stunned for a few seconds before she came back to her senses, "No, that's not how she played it."

    He didn't know what drove him to speak hesitantly, and stretched out his hand to hold the body of the flute. When his wrist touched the wet skin of the mermaid, his heartbeat almost stopped abruptly, and his voice was subconsciously soft, "I'll play it for you." What are you doing, Chiba

    Yukimura , play the flute to a mermaid? This is so strange!

    Yes, it is indeed strange. He secretly asked and answered himself, but his mood suddenly brightened, not because of fear or orders, but because he wanted to do so.

    With the expectant expression of the mermaid, he took the flute back into his hand somewhat awkwardly, and even forgot to wipe the mouth of the flute which was wet by the mermaid, so he blew the first note instinctively. Unlike playing mourning music, he blew lightly and softly, like the snow falling in early winter falling on his skin, and also like the moist breath of a mermaid brushing his hair at this time.