Chapter 36

"Wait, Agares! Your injury!"

    Even though I knew there was little chance of stopping him, I still grabbed his arm subconsciously. Only then did I realize that the back covered by Agares' long hair was stained with blue blood, and even soaked half of the hair ends. I can imagine what kind of wound it was. I couldn't help being stunned, the pain on my back that was almost forgotten by my nerves due to the dangerous situation suddenly started to make trouble again. An extremely sharp stabbing pain spread down my spine, causing me to bend my back in pain, and my fingers dug into the flesh on my shoulder.

    Damn it, how could it hurt like this! !

    I gritted my teeth and knew that I had to be patient. I couldn't ask Agares for help at this time, otherwise he might lose because of me. So at the moment when Agares turned his head, I subconsciously buried myself in the water, only a head was exposed, and the wound was soaked in seawater again, which felt like rubbing salt on the wound. My body under the sea was stimulated by this And trembling violently, but I still pursed my lips and looked directly at Agares' bright eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to calmly say: "Hey, you are seriously injured... can you talk to me?" That asexual guy...peace talks?"

    I knew my words were ridiculous. This kind of human negotiation method does not exist in the beast population, but I still hope that there are other better ways to solve it at this time, because I don't want, at least I don't want Agares to lose his leader because of me God knows how it is against the laws of nature for human beings to intervene and affect the population relationship of wild animals!

    Agares stared at me, his eyes seemed to hide unpredictable waves under his eyelashes, and his webbed claws lightly pressed on the back of my head, like holding a precious glass product. I anxiously cast my eyes on the waves of light flowing between us, guessing his thoughts is like trying to grasp the sea water with my hands. He seemed to be considering my suggestion carefully, and he seemed to be hinting how naive my idea was to him with his eyes. I couldn't keep looking at him. I was worried that my expression would be distorted by the pain in the next moment, and I would accidentally reveal a flaw. I frowned: "Hey, did you understand me?"

    Before the words were finished, the red-haired mermaid's provocative high-pitched cry sounded again, and when I raised my head, I saw him approaching a few meters, and his tail fin set off high ridges on the sea. His face was towards Agares, but his slender and upturned eyes were squinting at me. He raised one arm, spread his webbed claws, and closed his fingers one by one. He made a seductive gesture towards me. Gesture, the scarlet lips grinned slightly, sticking out his tongue, licking his lips meaningfully, as if I was already in his arms so unscrupulous.

    Fuck... I can't help but get goosebumps, it feels like being molested by a perverted demon man, I don't know if the mermaid's eyes are as deceptive as Agares's, because although in fact I feel a little Nausea, but his eyes couldn't help but focus on the red-haired mermaid, and he even became short of breath.

    At this moment, the back of my neck tightened immediately, and the shadow of Agares lowering his head blocked my vision. The next moment, my lips were pressed hard, and my tongue pried open my lips and teeth, sucking heavily possessively. .

    Well! ! Feeling suffocated, I couldn't help snorting. The pain that my tongue was almost swallowed by the root made me wake up instantly, and I struggled reflexively to break away from Agares' shackles. And Agares didn't stop there, just squinted his eyes, turned his head, as if silently warning the eager invaders like a king - I am his trophy, and I will never allow me to get involved .

    The lines of his side face were sharp, his eyes were gloomy, and his white fangs even exposed the corners of his mouth, full of chilling murderous intent.