Chapter 62

When I woke up, I found that the surrounding was pitch black. I was lying on a bed, my hands were handcuffed above my head, and my body was naked. This made me immediately feel creepy and subconsciously struggled. A few times, but it was quiet around me, no other people's voices. Rhine is not here, and my body does not feel any discomfort, which is enough to prove that I have not been violated while in a coma. Maybe it was the magnetic field of Agares that really protected me.

    I blinked my eyes, and the night vision gradually took effect, and I could see the surrounding environment clearly. I am in a small cabin. There are some guns and military clothes hanging on the walls. There are also binoculars and a compass on the table. This should be Rhine’s sleeping cabin.

    The air was filled with a strong smell of tobacco and alcohol, and it was conceivable what Rhine would do to imprison me here, which made me feel very sick. My stomach was churning, I really felt like throwing up, and I even felt a little out of breath. Everything that happened before that caught me off guard was exploding in the cerebral cortex like fireworks. I clenched my fist and pulled the metal ring that locked my wrist fiercely, trying to break it open, but all I got was It's the sharp pain in the wrist and the crisp thud of metal. But I quickly calmed down.

    I can't make any more noise, so as not to attract Rhine. I looked around and found a window on the inside of the bed. It was already dark outside, and I could see the lights of the neighboring ships and the figures of armed men patrolling back and forth. I have to find a way to escape from here, and try to escape through this window when I am most tired.

    Thinking of this, I lifted my foot and tried to hit the window with my hard heel, but I felt my legs were limp and I couldn't lift them up at all, and my torso had no strength, like a sign of being paralyzed by ether. I can't help but think of the stabbing pain in my neck that knocked me unconscious, the anesthesia injected into my veins still kicking in. It may take a few hours for me to regain my strength, who knows if it will last half a day to a day! I can't wait that long, the effect of the medicine must wear off quickly. I have to speed up my body's metabolism to make myself excrete or sweat.

    Hell, I don't want to get shit all over my bed! So I can only achieve the latter --- let myself sweat. My mind instinctively swam to Agares like a fish leaping to the sea, because in fact thinking about something about him is the quickest way to make me sweat.

    Yes, "certain things".

    God knows damn it I shouldn't recall those scenes at this time, but I can only do it, physical stimulation always makes people's adrenaline rise faster than any pain or fear.

    I lay there quietly, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and opened my mouth slightly to exhale, as if waiting for a kiss. I imagined Agares leaning over me, staring at me in the dark, licking and sucking on my sensitive neck and Adam's apple, which almost immediately made me short of breath, hot and subconscious. I parted my legs a little, and let the imaginary thick and creamy fishtail graze my inner thigh, making a deep bond with him.

    Rhine may be right, I was really addicted to Agares, and I didn't even realize it!

    My dangling dick soon became stiff tremblingly, and the sweat slowly dripped from my back. Damn it, sweat a little more, just a little more! I tried my best to gather the strength to turn my wrist, and bent my knees to kick the window. I have to dislocate myself so I can free myself from this wrist, but I feel the muscles in my arms tremble, as do my legs. This kind of sweating is far from enough. I have to sweat profusely like I have experienced a 100-meter race. If I can move my hands, maybe I can do it, but unfortunately, I can only toss myself with imagination.

    "Agares..." I clenched my fists, unconsciously calling in a low voice, closed my eyes again, forced myself to recall those scenes carefully, and even imitated the rhythm of my hips on the bed when we were married to him, Sweat gradually soaked the bedding.     I don't know if the connection established between Agares and me will make him perceive all this, but if he can sense it, my state will definitely make him very excited.