Chapter 81

"What is that?" Rhine immediately stood up vigilantly, approached the window, drew out his pistol and looked out. I also cast my gaze outside nervously, and there was a thick gray fog on the sea at some time, and I could vaguely see the undulating outline of the cliff not far away, and the moon seemed to be covered with a layer of spider webs, which seemed Hazy and dirty.

    Everything was quiet, as if the scene just now was just an illusion of me and Rhine. But I know it's absolutely not. That grimace, or many grimaces, are hidden in this smog, secretly peeping at us in the window. They are not limited by time and space, they are four-dimensional beings, they are everywhere.

    An indescribable chill crept up my back, I clutched the quilt, and smelled an ominous breath.

    Perhaps because he didn't see anything, Rhine put down the gun hesitantly, "I'll go out and have a look, you just stay safe and don't run around."

    My eyes seemed to be sucked into the darkness outside the window, Without responding to him for a while, Rhine grabbed my chin in dissatisfaction and forced me to turn around, but at this moment I suddenly saw a "hand" on his shoulder. To be precise, it was a skinny black webbed claw. A carrion-like skeleton ghost face slowly emerged from the shadow of his back. Under the thick hair that was as wet as seaweed, the black empty eyes were silently moving. "look at me.

    "Your back..." My scalp exploded and I yelled in fright. Suddenly, the light bulb above my head flickered a few times, and the surrounding area was pitch black, but a faint fluorescent green appeared in my retina In the dark, I saw Rhine's neck caught off guard by the webbed claws, and the whole person rose from the ground and was dragged backwards, but behind him was no longer the deck, but a crack A deep gap was opened, and countless distorted grimaces grinned silently in it, sticking out a long fishy tongue like a poisonous snake, wrapping around Rhine's limbs, dragging him inward.

    "Save me... Desaro!"

    Rhine's entire face was distorted by fear, I got up and grabbed the gun in his hand, and shot into the black hole, but who knew the sound of the bullets? But the deck behind me suddenly exploded!

    hell!

    I jumped out of the bed in horror and fell to the ground, and the gap became even wider. As if the devil in hell opened its bloody maw, the crack extended straight to my feet. Black silk balls gushed out from the buttocks, wrapped around my body tightly like maggots attached to the bones, and spread upward rapidly. For a moment, I felt that my whole body was wrapped in a cold and smelly swamp, and a strangely large force dragged me down like a whirlpool.

    I instinctively rolled on the ground, trying to break free from the clumps of silk that entangled me, but just as I was waving my right hand to tear them apart, the grimace in the crack shrank back suddenly, as if it had been burned by fire. In an instant, the cracks quickly closed, and disappeared without leaving any trace on the deck.

    "Session..." There was a faint voice in the air.

    I stood there in astonishment, raised my hand, and the ring made of mermaid spores on my middle finger was shining brightly. Before I realized what drove these monsters away, Rhine had already rushed towards me, pinned me down, and clasped my hand. Perhaps it is because the psychological quality of the Nazi soldier is different from ordinary people. I hardly found any emotional impact on him from the horrible encounter just now on his face. The speed at which he recovered his composure was incredible. Staring at the ring, pinching it, trying to get it off my finger.

    But I immediately grabbed the gun in my hand, pressed it against Rhine's chin, and threatened coldly: "Take me to Xuecun, now! You should know the seriousness of the matter, Rhine, those things can be destroyed at any time." It will appear again, if you don’t want to mess up your action plan, just do as I say.” I looked behind him, “I saved you not because I couldn’t bear to let you die, but because we are On the same boat, we need to cooperate. Don't take me as your hostage, or you will pay for this mistake."     Rhine's pupils shrank, and he nodded, a strange color loomed in his eyes, and he Finally put away the usual frivolity and playfulness when looking at me: "You have changed, Desaro."     I smiled disdainfully: "Oh, yes. You and Sakala have contributed a lot to this point, How can I thank you?"     "But it won't change my liking for you."