Chapter 66

Why does Agares hide from me like this? Could it be that he is hiding some ulterior secret?

    I frowned full of doubts, feeling very depressed and a little ridiculous. In the past, Agares was chasing me and spying on me all the time, but now I was worried about his whereabouts. Shit, what the hell is going on! Strong reluctance drove me to grope carefully on the iron gate, and squatted down to dive into the water to check, there must be some mechanism that allows people to pass through that I didn't discover just now. Soon my fingers felt that an iron bar close to the wall was loose. I grabbed it and shook it vigorously a few times, and I broke it off directly.

    Damn, I didn't notice this just now! I immediately put on my crumpled clothes, and the cat waist slipped under.

    "Agares!" I shouted his name as I swam into the long underground waterway. After turning a corner, there were several dark forks in front of me. I don't know where they all lead, maybe The underground drain connecting the entire city of Venice looks like an underground labyrinth. I should be thankful that I have night vision ability, otherwise I wouldn't have come to this kind of place like a mouse if I was killed. I really don't understand what Agares is thinking, he, no, this huge sashimi is getting more and more mysterious. What the hell is he playing tricks on?

    I pushed aside all kinds of wine bottles and cigarette butts floating by, and deeply sniffed the mixed smell in the air, in order to distinguish the whereabouts of Agares in these forks, and then followed my own way. Smell head towards the fork on the left. At this moment, I suddenly feel that I am not a fucking mouse at all, but a wild cat looking for food after the smell of fish. Oh, foraging, what an inappropriate description!

    As I was thinking wildly in my mind, there was suddenly some noise in the underground waterway, which originally only had the sound of quiet water flowing, and it came from above my head. The sound of people's conversations was mixed with the sound waves, and it seemed to be a very lively place. where is this

    I followed the sound and walked a few steps forward, and saw a faint light from above. I touched upwards, and with a push, I opened the sewer cover above my head a little bit, and poked my head out cautiously. Find yourself in a casino. Surrounded by smog and psychedelic lights, through the fluttering black veil, you can see people around the golden gambling table. The breath of money and desire permeates the air, making this place a pot of boiling soup, and there are no people there. Noticed me popping up out of nowhere. The smell of Agares is here, I'm sure.

    After carefully turning it out, I looked around and noticed that the casino seemed to be transformed from a monastery. The dome and pillars were carved with solemn angel reliefs, and there seemed to be murals hanging on the walls. What is Agares doing here? Could it be that fishing in the sea is not enough, and he still wants to come up and play a few games?

    I put my hands in my trouser pockets, hooked my back, pretended to be a gambler, and searched for him casually. When I walked to the second floor, I saw my companion on the Poseidon, a man with me Lodia, a very familiar Belarusian girl, was avoiding something in a panic, bent down and ran down the stairs. I immediately realized that the casino I came to was the one that Kolov entered. Seeing her strange dark color, I couldn't help but wake up in my heart. I went up a few steps and grabbed her wrist. Covering her mouth, she dragged her into the shadows at the corner behind the stairs.

    "What's the matter, Rhodea, why are you so flustered? What happened?" I asked in a low voice.

    "They...those mafia..." Loudia's shoulders trembled slightly, "Chopped off one of Boss Kolov's hands!"

    I was startled suddenly: "What?

    " The things we traded are not related, they said that the gems that Kolov brought last time were fake, so they have to pay the price of one hand, and they want us to take other things to compensate for their losses!" Lodia frowned Mouth pursed, she was visibly terrified.