Chapter 33

The boat swayed more violently, and I had to cling to Agares' neck tightly in an extremely ambiguous posture, so that my head floated out of the water, and I was supported from the water by his arms around the waist, and approached the small door again. In front of the small round window. It was already dark outside, and I was surprised to find that there was no storm outside. The sea was covered with seagulls like dark clouds, and the sea was glowing with a strange green halo, which allowed me to see the vision in the sea. , couldn't help being surprised immediately.

    ——A huge vortex emerged on the sea surface near the bow, and in the center of the vortex, there were two luminous objects like car lights looming. At first I thought it was some kind of large jellyfish, but as the luminous object gradually emerged from the sea's surface, I soon realized that I was wrong.

    It was a...huge thing, and those two shiny objects the size of a human head were just its eyes! My God, even the size of a whale shark doesn't have such huge eyes. According to such proportions, the ghost thing under this vortex may be as big as our boat!

    My breathing was tight, the neurons on the forehead jumped up, and I grabbed Agares' arm: "This...what is this thing?"

    (Our natural enemies)

    "Our...predators..." Agares' eyes were like night As dark as the bottom of the sea, he grinned slightly and spit out a string of words, his tone sharpened by his fangs.

    The natural enemy of the mermaid...

    I stared at the huge shadow gradually emerging from the vortex with wide eyes, and felt that every inch of muscle in my body was tense like a high-pitched string. What kind of terrifying creature is the natural enemy of a ferocious beast like a mermaid? It is impossible for such a big guy to come to the surface of the sea from time to time. It is a monster from the abyss of the sea, and it came up to look for food because it sensed the appearance of the mermaid!

    We are literally... approaching an ancient world filled with unknown beings like merfolk.

    At this time, I finally saw the appearance of the monster in the vortex. It had a huge mouth full of scars. The size of the mouth occupied half of the whole body, but the tail was like an electric eel. It is thin and long, dragging several long glowing tentacles, swaying in mid-air ready to go.

    I think I have seen a creature very similar to the guy in front of me in the institute's most precious deep-sea creature photos—this may be a "swallowing eel". But with the terrifying sharp teeth of the swallowing eel, its size is more than ten times larger than that recorded in the photo. It is more appropriate to say that this is the ancient ancestor of a swallowing eel!     At this moment, the huge black shadow finally completely surfaced, and suddenly came straight towards the hull. There was a deafening crash on the deck under our feet, and the hull tilted violently to the left as if it had been hit by a tsunami. Gareth also fell backwards with an unstable center of gravity, and jumped into the water with me.     More and more violent impacts followed. I choked on several mouthfuls of water before I was pulled up by Agares, but before I could stand still, I heard the glass window behind me burst open with a crackling sound. A black shadow as long as a snake rushed toward his face like lightning, and his body was immediately thrown several meters by the fish tail under his feet. He passed by the black shadow, but he saw that it was like a poisonous snake attacking straight at Ah Gareth's face flew away!     My nerves hang high, my screams get stuck in my throat. The snake-shaped object was firmly held in the hand by Agareth's sharp claws, and with a click, a part of its bones were crushed, and it hung down limply, like a shower head. I saw at once that it was not a sea snake, it didn't even have a head, and in its circular cross-section mouth, there were three layers of alien-like sharp teeth hidden inside and outside, which were opening and closing, struggling to die The bridge of Lace's nose was just a finger away. If it really bit on it, his rather elegant face would probably be ruined.     I stared at that strange thing, I couldn't help committing an occupational disease, and I quickly searched for a creature that could match its appearance in my mind.     It looks like a sawtooth eel, but its length is unbelievable. Its body is more than three meters long, but the end is still outside the window, swinging its body out of thin air, as if being pulled by some strange force, the way it moves ...like the... tentacles of a squid.

    Fuck!

    . I suddenly remembered the shape of the tail of the monster I saw in the water, and immediately realized that this sawtooth eel-like thing was the tentacles of that big guy, otherwise it was a parasitic species!

    Just as I was thinking this way, several black shadows sprang up one after another, and I was caught off guard and almost bitten. Fortunately, Agares slapped the wall with his tough fishtail in the air, and two of them It just slid almost against my belly. Maybe it was his counterattack that hurt the giant swallowing eel. The shock of the ship became more violent at this time, and the sound of messy footsteps and gunshots was intertwined and noisy from above, and a man yelled in horror: "Quick, Quickly, let the mermaid out of the bilge and let him leave the ship, this monster must be coming for him, it is trying to bite the bilge, the motor will be damaged!" "Understood! Quick,

    Mike But, Jerry, hurry up, go and open the hatch!"

    A person answered loudly, and the sound of the heavy hatch opening immediately came from above his head.

    "Desharow..." Agares groaned, and suddenly let go of the tentacles in his hand. Before I could react, his arms wrapped around my waist, and I followed his tail With support, he jumped into the air, and slammed the hatch that had just opened a crack open with a slam.

    What came into view in an instant was the chaotic and terrifying scene on the ship. Dozens of python-like tentacles hovered around the edge of the ship, constantly launching attacks with its sucker mouth full of serrated teeth. These vicious pirates At this time, they scattered and avoided like frightened birds. They all held muskets with sufficient firepower in their hands. Unfortunately, the bullets obviously could not repel the vital points of these tentacles, which are not independent life forms. Holding his body, he was dragged off the boat with a scream, and disappeared into the bloody mouth lurking under the sea in the blink of an eye!

    My God, I don't want to die like that!

    Witnessing such a tragic scene is enough to break the heart of any normal person. I stared at the undulating shadows in the sea in horror, and my whole body was stiff until I was dragged into a dark cabin by Agares and let go of my body , just come back to God. Agares's long fish tail passed me in the night, and his figure was hanging on the edge of the mast, staring back at me, his eyes were so bright and terrifying, I suddenly felt that my soul was nailed in place and I could only hear In the dark, his low voice floated to his ears: "Desharow...stay here, wait for me..."

    (Stay here, wait for me)