Chapter 8

I don't know how long I was in a coma before I woke up.

    I was still in a half-dream and half-awake state, but a rustling movement beside me caused me to open my eyelids. The light made my eyes feel uncomfortable for a while, and I couldn't help closing them again. I heard someone get up, and the light was dimmed some.

    I opened my eyes again, and Rhine's figure became clear in my sight. He approached my bedside and bent down, the familiar face still had the usual smile, but it made me feel extremely fake and strange, because I still clearly remember his cold appearance in the rainstorm. This guy has been deceiving me from the beginning to the end, from his identity to the real purpose of this expedition, it is a complete deception.

    I frowned and stared at him without saying a word, feeling dizzy, without even the strength to question.

    Rhine lowered his head as if nothing had happened, and even said in a relaxed tone: "You finally woke up, do you feel better, buddy?" "Great." I smiled coldly

    , I spit out a few words, and secretly charged up to punch this perverted and hypocritical face, but when I moved my arm, I realized that this kind of behavior could not be put into action at all.

    ——My hands were separated and buckled on both sides of the hospital bed by the straps like restraints for mental patients. My thighs were wrapped in a circle of gauze, and my lower body was only wearing a pair of underwear, which was also tied separately at the foot of the bed.

    This posture made me feel embarrassed for a moment, I raised my eyelids, and stared at him with sharp eyes like a knife: "Rhen, what are you doing?"

    Rhine was stunned, and then smiled treacherously, "Oh, God , my little scholar, do you think I did it? This is the doctor's last resort, because you are struggling too much in a coma, as if someone is raping you." "What nonsense are you talking about

    ? !” I sneered and retorted, feeling a little angry because of his explicit description, and thinking about what happened in the bathroom, I felt even more uncomfortable. Rhine looked around my body thoughtfully, his eyes resting on my bare legs, and he showed an erotic smile: "However, these doctors have done a good job, you seem to be doing it deliberately for me now. A delicious dish that I prepared."

    As he said this, he slowly turned from my feet to his side, and I nervously turned my face to stare at him, seeing him put one hand on my other uninjured thigh, he The rough and callused palms touched my skin without barriers, and I couldn't help getting goosebumps. I struggled with the bound arms, and said in a rough voice, "Damn it, don't touch me!" However

    , In this situation, my words had no restraint effect. Rhine just whistled playfully, and stroked my inner thigh with his hand, until it reached the root of my leg, and touched it wantonly: "Desaro , your skin is so smooth, just like a woman."

    "Take it away!" I was so angry that I almost jumped up from the bed to beat him, and my hands and feet pulled the iron bracket supporting the bed to make a harsh cracking sound. I have no doubt that a guy like Rhine who has no bottom line will do things that take advantage of others. He may be a mercenary who only works for money. Human nature, morality, life and death are completely discarded in his eyes, let alone It is assaulting a person of the same sex.

    As if to confirm my ominous premonition, the hand between the legs that made me sick moved up a few inches, covering my vital parts, rubbed it lightly, and then stretched into the seam of my trousers Go, it made me tremble sensitively, and my vocal cords trembled because of it: "Don't touch that!"

    I glared at Rhine angrily, trying to make a cold and unyielding expression, but my eyes swept over me and I was caught by everyone With her separated legs and Rhine's hand in her panties, her cheeks burned uncontrollably due to the embarrassing situation. I knew I must be blushing. As a man, I know very well that this is by no means a deterrent demeanor, on the contrary, it will arouse the other party's desire to invade further.