Chapter 26

As time passed, the scorching heat began to attack my body. The bed board under my back seemed to be no longer a bed board, but a red oven floor. I felt that the water in my body was evaporated bit by bit. Drying, smoke from the pores.

    "Water..." I mumbled limply, but my dry throat seemed to be cracked, and I could only make a hoarse hiss. I'm dying. A thought popped up in my chaotic brain, because I really had such a feeling, if no one found out, I might burn even worse like this, maybe I wouldn't die, but my nerves would be damaged as a result.

    Trembling, I groped for the bed board under me, trying to stand up, but even my fingers became extremely heavy, and I didn't even have the strength to lift it.

    My consciousness struggled groggyly for a while, then sank into the darkness again, completely lost the ability to think, and my body seemed to be rolled up in a huge whirlpool full of hot magma, sinking, sinking, Sinking...

    I don't know how long it took, just when I felt that the moisture in my body was about to burn out, my arm was cold, and a moist and soft object touched my forehead, rubbing it extremely gently, and instantly made me boil my head cooled down quite a bit. I didn't have time to think about what it was, and my eyelids were so heavy that I couldn't lift it up. I just raised my head like a moose looking for salt, and took a bite of the slippery tongue-like thing, desperately sucking its moisture.

    Something covered my mouth lightly, but it didn't stop me from holding on to what was in my mouth. The water swallowed into my mouth has a salty taste of sea water, which makes me feel more thirsty. I stretch my neck to want more, and suddenly I feel the force on my lips increase, and the soft thing in my mouth shrinks out, as if being caught by something. Squeezed hard, and stretched out again.     A cool liquid with a sweet smell dripped into my mouth, and the soft object pried open my lips and teeth, as if it was feeding me. I swallowed like a starving man dying in the desert, with a tiny crack where my tongue reached the tip of the soft object. Ah, this life-saving nectar comes from here. I thought to myself in a daze, it really quenches my thirst, I really want more...     The strong instinctive desire forced me to squeeze out a little strength, and I moved my hands horizontally on the bed, groping for something pressing on my head. My fingers got stuck in a handful of wet silk thread.

    My brain can no longer tell what it is, but tremblingly grabbing the object in my hand, reaching up, I touched a large piece of smooth, tight, bowed object under the silk thread, and pressed it against my body Come down so that I can get the moisture in my mouth more conveniently.

    The object was lower and closer, and the wet and cool breath sprinkled on my face. Through my eyelids, I felt a dark shadow looming in front of me, and a ball of cool threads flowed down my hot neck like ice water, bringing an indescribable coolness instantly. Instinctively, I stretched out my hand to hug the large ball of silk thread, and rubbed it against my chest and abdomen, which were both hot, wishing I could be covered by it all over my body.

    But when I did this, I clearly felt that there was a foreign body under the abdomen that was getting harder and harder, and it was swelling up straight, making me extremely uncomfortable even through a layer of quilt. I unconsciously let out an uncomfortable hum, but I didn't have the strength, and I didn't bother to move it away, and immersed myself in the coolness that relieved the high fever.     Then, my quilt was lifted, and at that moment, there seemed to be a damp heat flow inside, and I even felt that my legs had been fused by magma, and they no longer existed, until a slippery and long object squeezed into my body On my side, the skin of my legs was covered with that icy temperature, as if I just came back to life.     As if attracted by a magnetic field, I instinctively wrapped my legs around the thing beside me in order to be in contact with it in a larger area. I vaguely felt that it was a pair of tight and strong human legs.     It is difficult to use the brain at this time to think about who this is, and I don't have the heart to think about whether this person is a man or a woman. It seems that everything can be ignored under the torment of the fever. I was just like a fragile young child looking for someone to rely on, groping to lean on that person, and immediately I was clasped by a pair of wet and strong palms on my back, and my whole body was thrown into a firm embrace, with my head tightly Leaning against the pressed chest, my cheek was buried in a large strand of cool hair on the chest.     The rapid and powerful heartbeat in the chest beat rhythmically on the eardrums, which gave me a great sense of security, and the panic and loneliness that had been tortured by the illness faded away, and I hugged the person around me tightly. Tighter.     Ah, this body is simply a large natural refrigerator...