Chapter 23

The surrounding scenery seemed to be shaking, and I was dizzy and limp on the ground. The thing from Agares was still firmly attached to the inner wall of my intestinal tract, pulsating slightly due to nerve stimulation. The remaining bursts of pleasure made my legs tremble, and I couldn’t even muster the strength to squeeze his fishtail from between my legs. I could only rely on my waist to twist on the ground, moving my body inch by inch, so that he stuff out of my body.

    However, every time I move, the giant mermaid is rubbing against my intestines, and the itching it arouses is almost piercing. Resisting this instinctive desire is like pulling a dagger out of my body. Sweat dripped from my forehead continuously. At one point, I even had a shameful urge to do it alone, but thinking of the monitor above my head, the huge embarrassment made me desperately force myself to bend my legs and retreat from under Agares' heavy body.

    The moment his stuff left my body, it suddenly bounced, and I looked down reflexively, a stream of white fluid suddenly poured into my face, and the fishy smell unique to men hit my nostrils, thick and sticky. The liquid dripped down my cheeks slowly.

    I was completely dumbfounded for a second or two, and mechanically stretched out my arm to wipe the things on my face before I realized what happened.

    If someone is watching from the other end of the monitor, I look like a GV actor with the mermaid liquid on my face.

    The overwhelming shame almost made me pass out. I frantically wiped the liquid off my face with my clothes, took off my clothes, and threw the clothes covered with mermaid things far away, then stood up, and kicked the mermaid's tail fiercely. One side, bent crookedly in the corner. And his thing was still standing tall in a coma, full of energy.

    In a fit of rage, I grabbed a few books and pressed them on top of Agares' stuff, and pulled his hair to punch him in the face. I was so angry that I didn't care about whether the anesthetic effect was good or not. I only knew that I wanted to beat Agares hard to calm down my manic state of mind.     My trembling fist was only an inch away from his face, and my bluish-white joints were protruding. I knew that I could break his high nose bridge and make this vile beast with a face that captivated all living beings bruised and swollen, because I hate his inconsistency!

    However, I couldn't do it. It’s not that I’m soft-hearted, but that if I beat Agares, I’d abuse a rare beast, which completely violates the basic principles of biological research, and once Shakaral discovers his injuries, I can’t even say a word about it.

    I can't beat him, I can't beat "it" after suffering such a shame!

    I stared at his long fish tail, clenched my fists, and kicked hard on his tail fin a few times. How I wish Agares could turn into a human being at this moment, because then I can beat him without any scruples, even if I get imprisoned, I have no fear!

    I rushed into the bathroom and rinsed myself thoroughly, not sparing every nook and cranny. I felt that no part of my whole body was clean and complete, even the bones and blood were stained with the breath of mermaid rice green liquid. I hugged my body and squatted down under the shower, with my head buried in my arms and crying like a child, completely lacking the appearance that a grown Russian man should have.

    If my stern father had seen me like this, he would have hit me with a belt.

    I can't even figure out why things are going the way they are.

    One week I was just an ordinary biology researcher, a senior student with passionate and pure ideals, but a week later I was trapped in this cage, raped by a beast in heat, and had to deal with this matter The matter swallowed and concealed it.