Chapter 89

The bright light above gradually faded as Agares and I sank rapidly, and we both fell into the depths of the ocean like meteorites. to the scale on my chest, but when his palm finally pressed there, nothing happened. Agares swung the tail suspiciously, easily got rid of my entanglement, and swam upwards. I tried my best to hug his tail, but I was slapped hard and hard in an instant. During this time, my back seemed to be broken, and I could only stiffen my body in the severe pain and sink down, watching his back as he went away.

    The huge panic squeezed my eardrums like the pressure from all sides in the sea, making my brain buzz, and my thinking was as chaotic as a torrent of rivers and seas. The severe pain spread from my back to the bottom of my tailbone Spreading, I felt a tearing pain in my fish tail. I looked down and was surprised to find that the outline of my legs had separated from the scales again. At the same time, I immediately felt the pain behind my ears. Discomfort—the newborn gills seemed to close at this moment. Immediately afterwards, a strong sense of suffocation engulfed the whole world. I opened my mouth instinctively to seek oxygen, but the seawater poured into my nasal cavity.

    I used my hands and feet to swim up to the surface of the sea, my chest seemed to be pressed into a piece of cake by the pressure of the sea water, which made me feel dizzy, and the sea was nearly 100 meters away from me, which made me realize that I might still be there If you don't swim to the surface, you will be drowned. I moved my limbs desperately, but my body became heavier and sluggish due to the extreme lack of oxygen, and my consciousness gradually became blurred.

    And at this juncture of life and death, a black shadow loomed in the bright light above, I opened my eyes wide, and a warm current surged in my heart—it turned out to be Agares, and he turned back again. In an instant, my arm was firmly grasped by a powerful webbed claw, and I was quickly pulled to the surface of the sea. Before the last trace of oxygen in my lungs was exhausted, my head finally broke through the sea water, and my body fell again. Was dragged onto a flat reef.

    I coughed violently, expelling the choking seawater was as uncomfortable as eating a big chili. It was as if there were still air bubbles in my lungs, and with the slap on my back by Agares, it was no exaggeration to say that it felt like being hit by a rhino! I suspect that one of my ribs is broken or my spine is damaged. I don't even have the strength to straighten up. I am basically on the verge of dying.

    The upper body of Agares was lying on the reef, squinting his eyes, looking down at the pitiful me at this moment. Originally, I could bear it and not react, but I know that showing weakness in front of him now is actually the best way to let him eliminate his guard and hostility towards me. After all, I impulsively "attacked" him, the leader just now. Probably no young species would dare to do this. So I simply curled up and hummed exaggeratedly, so that he could understand how much pain I was in.

    His webbed paw rested on my back, and he pressed it a few times, as if he was testing whether my injury was really serious. Miraculously, when he touched me, I felt less pain in my back It's unbearable. I don't know if it's a psychological effect, God, I really want to be caressed by him. I slightly moved my body into his arms, feeling like a seal asking for food from the trainer in the aquarium. I looked up into his eyes, but his eyes were focused on my legs, observing thoughtfully, and even grabbed one of my ankles, stroking my webbed claws along the way, obviously he was very suspicious of my fish How did the tail become a human lower limb. The current Agares has not yet evolved the function of imitating human genes. Of course, my changes are novel to him, but he doesn't know that all these are caused by him in the future.

    Despite his ambiguous behavior towards me, his eyes were extremely calm, like a doctor treating a patient, and the webbed claws that slid across my legs were like cold scalpels, without any emotion. I tried to pull my leg back, but his heel was firmly held in his palm. He raised his eyelids and glanced at me threateningly. He looked at me like I was an ant that he could crush to death at any time. . Agares had never shown me this look before.