Chapter 10

I woke up like a nightmare because of this low call, I bent my knees in panic and tried to stand up, but my calf was entangled very tightly by his fishtail. The nostrils were filled with a bewitching fragrance, which made me feel weak, and I didn't even have the strength to stand up and run away.

    This strong, young, male merman is in heat with me and he wants to mate with me.

    When the mermaid was crawling on all fours, with his arms imprisoning me under his body, this thought magnified incomparably clearly in my mind, the sense of shame completely overwhelmed the fear, and it hit my nerves like an imbalance.

    I hurriedly bent my elbow and pressed it against his chin, preventing him from approaching any further. I tried my best to keep calm, although I don't know why Da Vinci would suddenly act like crazy and listen to the mermaid's orders, but since the mermaid can speak simple English, at least it proves that he can understand some simple words and understand some of the things I want to express means, "Listen, Agares, you're mistaken, I'm not..."

    God, Desaro, you idiot!

    As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I wanted to slap myself hard. I actually uttered that syllable with a special meaning in my panic. Isn't this a response to his courtship? !

    Sure enough, the mermaid's expression became more and more excited, and even stretched out the scarlet tongue, lowered his head and licked the outside of my wrist resting on his chin, wrapped his lips around my protruding wrist joint, and treated it like flesh and blood of delicious prey He sucked impatiently, but his demeanor was more like a lecher than a beast.

    "Fuсk, don't do this!"

    I couldn't help but swear, I moved my arm away like an electric shock, and desperately pushed the mermaid's chest with my palm, it felt like I was pressing on a hard and wet rock, and my palm slipped , the mermaid grabbed both hands with one claw, while the other palm held the back of my neck, lifted my upper body a little bit, lowered its head and sniffed the pit of my neck, and then He licked it with his tongue.

    "No, you crazy beast, I'm a man!"

    I struggled to glance away from his lips, but my body seemed to be controlled by some hidden force, so soft that I even felt that I was more like a mermaid than him, weak and limp on the land due to lack of water .

    This feeling is really terrible. It is definitely a more devastating experience than being bullied by senior military ruffians when I entered the school. I don't want to fall under anyone!

    However, my words are obviously of no help to Agares, who has a high sexual desire, and all he can do at this time is to utter a few useless swear words.

    Agares grinned and stared at me, his protruding Adam's apple rolled. The sound of him swallowing saliva was very loud, as if he was extremely hungry, his deep pupils were frighteningly bright, full of desire.

    Obscene. The word popped up again in my chaotic mind.

    Forgive me for describing this amazing species in this way. Although the mermaid has a handsome and charming face, his demeanor is more erotic than any male protagonist in any porn movie I have seen. Naked, unabashed animality. If such a demeanor appeared on a human being, I would simply suspect that he is a sex addict, and he cannot be satisfied with crazy sex all day long.

    And I clearly felt that the thick genitals in the scales under his abdomen had been erected out of the body, and they were restlessly rubbing against the base of my legs. This sexual desire that has reached its peak is about to vent on me.

    If I had realized that the mermaid was in heat earlier, I would never have approached him in such a reckless manner, someone help me!

    I screamed in my heart, but my throat seemed to be pinched and I could only make a hoarse voice: "Let go of me, I warn you, this is not the deep sea, this is the place of human beings, go back to your place to court!"

    "I...Agar...as...De...sah...row..."

    The mermaid stared at my angry appearance, and responded to me, and whispered intermittently with her lips in my ear. Accompanied by the throbbing sound of his throat, the moist hot air from his mouth sprayed on my neck, itching me to shiver: Damn...

    this is not the same as saying "Desaro, I want to fuck you" What's the difference? This shameless beast...

    I struggled to avoid his approaching lips, but he pressed my hands on the top of my head, unable to stop the tip of his tongue from sliding down the base of my ear, and swam to the most sensitive Adam's apple, impatiently sucking and biting.

    The slippery and hot tongue teased my throat, and then turned to attack my earlobe, causing a tingle of numbness to my brain, and every inch he licked was as if contaminated with sparks, burning up. The strong aroma in the air sank like a low pressure, making me hotter and more irritable, and my whole body trembled slightly: "Stop, stop licking, don't keep doing it, or I will kill you!"

    The mermaid raised his head from my neck, looked down at me with squinted eyes, and raised his brows very high. It was an almost playful look, as if he felt that my warning was just a provocation of an ignorant child to an elder.

    I took a deep breath, and an ominous premonition rose up. Then in the next second, my premonition was confirmed. He lowered his head, brushing a shadow to cover the sky, and my lips were instantly pressed down by something heavy and soft.

    The mermaid... is actually kissing me.

    The thought struck me like a thunderbolt. However, the musky scent on his body rushes into the mouth and nose like a torrent, as if it swept away my only sliver of strength, I can't even clench my teeth, let the mermaid's hot tongue drive straight in, curling up like a snake The root of my tongue greedily tastes the taste of my mouth.

    My whole jaw was so numb that I couldn't close it, and I felt the moist body fluid trickle down to my collarbone, and he licked it down from the corner of his mouth, licking it all up on my collarbone, tearing me open with his teeth. He took off the hospital gown that was stuck to his body, tentatively sniffed around my chest, and the air he exhaled lingered near my nipples.

    I propped up my noodle-like trembling neck and looked at my chest. The mermaid raised her eyes and stared at me despondently. She stuck out her tongue and licked the useless thing. .

    An electric numbness exploded from the tip of his tongue. Like a trout being pierced by a spear, I straightened my waist, raised my neck and wanted to scream, but only a moan overflowed from my throat.

    If this scene is seen by others, they will definitely feel that I look very dissolute, but I can't control my body, and I can't do anything except close my eyelids in shame.

    At the same time as I discarded my helmet and armor, the wet thick fishtail under my body also spared no effort to squeeze into my legs, arching an arc of energy storage, filling the gap between my legs to the brim. . The astonishingly sized genitals intertwined with my toy spear, and pressed against my crotch through the fabric. With the slight swing of the fish tail, it rubbed against the seam of my buttocks.