Chapter 114 Finale (Part 1)

"Agares..."

    I couldn't help chanting this syllable that contained all my love, and immersed myself in the fragrance he emitted.

    Agares tightened my waist, buried his head on my back and rubbed it lightly, as if he was thinking about something silently.

    I have to say that his body is too heavy for me, making me a little uncomfortable. I shook my newborn dorsal fin twice, silently expressing my dissatisfaction.

    Pressing my giant sashimi before realizing how many pounds I weighed, lifted my body off of me. As if it was a conditioned reflex, my dorsal fin suddenly opened, and I caught off guard and slapped him behind me. Thinking of the sharp blade-like edge of the dorsal fin, I turned around immediately in fright, and sure enough, I saw several deep blood cavities on Agares' face and body, and the dark blue blood flowed from it. Spilled from the opened flesh.

    "Damn it, does it hurt?" I hurried up to lick his wound, but my hip was supported by his webbed claws, and I fell into his arms unexpectedly, riding on his fishtail. He raised his head slightly and stared at me, as if he was about to kiss me. I held my breath and waited for his lips. I felt his webbed claws touching my back, moving inch by inch along the texture of my open dorsal fin. Palm, as if teasing, as if caressing. A slight numbness went along the spine to the nerves, which made me straighten my waist involuntarily, and my breathing became a little short. I couldn't bear it, hugged his neck, and gently licked the wound on his face.

    "I'm worried about you, Desaro." At this moment, Agares suddenly opened his mouth against the side of my neck, his tone full of worry, "Do you feel any pain?" "No, I do     n't I feel unwell." I looked at the place where I knocked Levjet unconscious in the distance, and saw a group of blue races surrounded there, and he had woken up and was looking at us, my heart skipped a beat Feeling uneasy, "Levjet wanted to control me, but he obviously made a mistake. He said that I was the perfect experimental product for merging mermaid and human genes... It's ridiculous, I thought he really cared about my son. "     I guess he did it. Besides me, he is the only one who has access to the ancestor gene."

    I was taken aback: "Ancestral gene, what is that?"

    "Ancestor—mermaid ancestor, your dorsal fin was only possessed by the mermaid ancestors who were first born in Atlantis. At that time, the mermaid clan was much stronger than it is now. Many, they can fly into the air from underwater like seabirds... But as the ocean is polluted by humans, the strength of the mother's nest gradually weakens, so the ancestor mermaids had to choose to become nutrients to feed back to the mother's nest, so that more offspring can be born smoothly .In order to maintain the population, the brood gave up breeding the ancestral mermaid, which requires more energy, and recreated another mermaid form that is more adaptable to the environment, which is what we are now." "So the mermaids behind include

    you They are all economical products..." I muttered casually.

    "What did you say?" Agares asked suspiciously.

    I quickly shook my head, I can't let the leader hear this, because making this huge sashimi is probably the most laborious thing for the brood besides breeding the ancestor mermaid, "But am I not doing well now?" As I said that, I took a deep breath, stood up from his arms, shook my dorsal fins, carefully spread them out, and looked down at him, "I'm not an ordinary human, nor an ordinary young species, am I? I think my physique can absorb this gene. If I can maintain this form all the time, I will be an excellent amphibious creature. I can come and go freely on land and in the sea. It is great! Someday you will make me angry , I can..."

    "I won't give you this chance." Agares pulled me into his arms and said in a low voice, "I want to take you back to Atlantis, leave Here, far away from the human world."     I was stunned for a few seconds, then opened my mouth in relief, pinched his two wing ears, and asked eagerly, "Have you finally figured it out? Are you planning to stop expanding this situation?" Is there a war? Did I hear you right, Agares?"     "You heard me right. The price of continuing this war is too high. Human beings are completely different from us." Agares His eyes were sunken in the deep shadows under the arch of his brows, and the pupils of his pupils were full of light. I knew very clearly that he was looking in the direction of the waterfall. How hard it is for them to fit into our world."