Chapter 85

"Oh, is that so?" Rhine showed a puzzled look, and he approached me straight away, staring at my bottom in disbelief, regardless of the presence of other people, he started to take off my pants: "Come on Baby, let me check."

    I dodged in embarrassment, and Nick and the others behind me froze there, looking at us in astonishment, not knowing what was going on. They obviously didn't know that I knew Rhine, let alone that Rhine would treat me with this attitude.

    "Hey, did you forget the kiss last night?" Rhine leaned over angrily, hugged my waist even harder, and teased me frivolously, as if deliberately trying to make other people misunderstand me and his relationship relation.

    I punched him in the stomach in disgust, and he grabbed his arm quickly. The punch didn't hit him, but I saw him suddenly bend his neck, rub his nose, and it dripped from his nose. A line of black water came out and dripped on my shoe. I retracted my feet in astonishment, and saw that he raised his head and wiped his face, looking at the black water in his hand, with an expression of more surprise than mine, and his glassy blue eyes revealed a kind of expression that I had never seen before in him. past fear.

    I know the trick Agares played on him last night really worked.

    I stared at him gloatingly, and stepped back a few steps: "I warned you, you'd better stay away from me. There are some existences that you can't afford."

    When I said these words, my heart For some reason, there was a faint sweet sense of superiority, as if showing off one's magic weapon to the enemy in a show of power——Look, I have a patron saint, my sashimi-sama. I belong to him, if you dare to touch me, you are looking for death.

    God knows if it wasn't for Nick and the others, I'd really like to say that.

    This sudden situation forced Rhine to give up pestering me, and hurriedly slammed the door and left. I think he went to the doctor (but the doctor may not be able to save him).

    At noon that day, we arrived at the end of the strait, our destination - an abandoned nuclear power plant built in this closed canyon.

    Standing on the boat and looking over it, it looks like it has been completed as a ruin. Some steel and iron bones are still embedded on the steep rock wall, but the complete building structure can no longer be seen. Most of it has been reduced to a piece of coke and buried. Amidst the thick, solidified dust, it was as if buildings were buried in ash after a volcanic eruption. Even this nuclear power plant, which is quite far from the main island of Hiroshima and under the protection of the strait, has become like this, which is enough to show the destructiveness of the nuclear bomb to Hiroshima. Although I have heard about it from the news records, it is inevitable to see it with my own eyes. It was shocking.

    I noticed a helicopter with a German flag parked on a makeshift tarmac on the reef near the nuclear power plant. This reminded me of the plane that Rhine mentioned that arrived in Hiroshima first when Agares controlled Rhine and interrogated him about the whereabouts of the mermaid spores. He said it should be this one, but what about those people and Agareth's mermaid spores?     With doubts, I looked in along the water entrance of the nuclear power plant. The scattered steel bars were blocked between the eight huge stone pillars, leaving only a gap of about two meters. Can't see what's going on there. This group of people must have entered here with mermaid spores first. What is the purpose of Rhine and the others?     As I was thinking about it, I saw that Rhine had already started to deploy those armed personnel, and he didn't seem to have been greatly affected yet. I hurriedly approached Nick and the others so as not to be left behind by them.     As time has passed for nearly fifty years, the radiation index here has dropped to a safe range, but we still need to put on a radiation protection suit outside the diving suit, wear a transparent oxygen helmet, and dress ourselves like a simple version of the astronauts, even more than the astronauts back a set of climbing tools.     After everything was ready, we approached the water entrance of the nuclear power plant in a kayak, but the journey inside had to be done by swimming in the water. Fortunately, the nuclear power plant is located on the continental shelf, and the sea water is not deep, so we can step on the bottom and expose our heads. There is no need to consume too much oxygen for the time being.