Chapter 27

I followed the sound and looked out the window, and saw the shadow of a ship in the mist not far away, and a puff of red smoke was rising from its top, which was a signal for help. It was probably a ship that was damaged by the storm.

    A sailor shouted: "The lifeboat is coming, let's lower the rope!"

"But Dr. Shakaral told us not to delay the trip, she hasn't woken up yet, why don't you wait for me to go up and ask her?" One person wondered.

    "Don't, idiot! This is a dozen lives! That woman is such a heartless person, she will never let them board the boat!"

    I agree with this point very deeply, and I can't help knocking on the door panel: "Hey, buddy, Rescue those people before the woman wakes up, I support you!"

    "Understood, Mr. Desharow!"

    A sailor replied immediately, and soon I heard a series of cries for help approaching our ship, and then, The voices of people on the deck gradually increased, crying, thanking, and praying all of a sudden flooded the deck. I suddenly remembered the maritime accidents I had encountered when I was young—my parents must have been as excited as these people who had been reborn the moment they saw me alive.

    But the deceased can only bid farewell to their relatives and be buried in this vast sea. They are not as lucky as these people to meet us, just like my grandfather and my uncles.

    I suddenly had the urge to go out and have a look, even if I could pour a cup of hot tea for these people, it would be nice. But Agares obviously didn't intend to let me go, I just moved my legs, and was pushed back to the original place by his hand, the fish tail squeezed between my legs, enveloping me completely Down.     I hurriedly covered it up in a panic, and was even more embarrassed by the loud voices behind the door. I wanted to punch him in the face immediately from embarrassment, but I saw his brows suddenly wrinkled, and he put his nose between the cracks in the door He took a shallow sniff, and the corners of his mouth and eyes were stained with a sharp look of vigilance, as if he had encountered some natural enemy.     Immediately, I felt an ominous premonition, what could make the ferocious mermaid so nervous?

    "Don't... go out..." Agares pressed his hand on the door panel, and narrowed his eyes searchingly: "Something..."

    I followed him strangely, looking at the deck through the crack of the door, just in time It fell on a hunched man, who seemed to be an ordinary old man, but when I moved my eyes to his hand hanging under the coat, I suddenly found something strange, and I was shocked in my heart!

    He was holding a gun in his hands hidden under the hem of his clothes!

    What gun does a shipwrecked old man carry? ! This group may be...

    I suddenly remembered some horrible news reported in the newspapers. How similar the experience of those ships that suffered terrible encounters is like our own experience now! I broke out in a cold sweat all of a sudden.

    We've been duped, 99% of these are pirates masquerading as shipwreck survivors!

    damn it!

    I stood up abruptly and hammered the door panel hard, trying to attract the sailors near the door to come over, so as to quietly remind them of this terrible fact and play it by ear, I must not act rashly, otherwise it will only make the situation worse, "Hey , can you come over here, Henry?"

    I whispered to the nearest sailor, looking anxiously at the fake refugees around me, hoping that they would realize that I had discovered their identities.

    "Mr. Desaro?

    He approached me suspiciously, but at this fatal moment, I suddenly saw one of the old men straighten up, grab something in his hand and smash it on the ground. Suddenly, a large cloud of white smoke rose, all the figures on the deck were blinded by it in an instant, and a pungent smell came over my face. Agares dragged my body away from the door and threw me on the bed However, my eyes were still burning and stinging, and tears flowed out from the stimulation.

    "FUCK! It's gas bombs! "

    I rubbed my eyes indiscriminately, and my heart jumped wildly, knowing that something was wrong, and the people on our boat outside the door might have been attacked. I sat up from the bed nervously, but Agares grabbed my wrist, put his lips on my eyelids that were on fire, and stuck out his tongue to lick my eyelids.

    I realized that he was relieving me of the eyeball irritation caused by the gas gas. Even though his intimate and natural behavior made me extremely embarrassed, I had no choice but to endure the imminent danger, so I cooperated and remained still, letting him move I lay my head on the pillow while he lick my eyelids.

    "Bang, bang, bang——"

    The door was suddenly kicked a few times, and there were a few loud noises like earthquakes, and then a deafening sound of bullets blasted on the metal deck, and I was instantly overwhelmed by this violent I trembled from the sound of the gunshot, and immediately covered my ears, but my brain was still buzzing with tinnitus, and my headache was splitting. When I entered my arms, every muscle in my body was tensed like a bowstring, and I stood upright with my arms around me, and there was a rough and low humming like a curse in my throat.

    "Guys inside, come out quickly, I will give you ten minutes, one more minute, haha, one more of these stupid asses outside will go to see God!" A rough man's voice came through the door

    . Coming over, the smell of gunpowder smoke penetrated into the small cabin where I was.

    I pushed Agares away at once and clenched my fists. I'm pretty sure he's not kidding, because armed pirates are desperadoes and there's nothing they can't do. All I can do right now is to go out obediently and pretend to obey, otherwise in ten minutes, maybe these kind sailors will be thrown into the sea! Although I never thought that there would be pirates in disguise on the lifeboat, but I have an inescapable responsibility!

    "Agares, if you're smart, don't go out." After I finished speaking, I quickly picked up a coat and put it on, and immediately jumped out of bed, but before I got close to the door, I tripped over the fish tail swept by Agares I fell, and my body fell backwards into his strong arms, my waist was immediately tightened by a strange force like an iron hoop, my head was firmly clasped on his chest, and a gloomy shadow hung over me, That pair of narrow, bright eyes looked down at me menacingly: "Do...not...go....out."

    The author has something to say: Here is an answer to the doubts about the mermaid's name... Although the two fell in love after Agares I would say XD, but I’d better answer the question in advance: Mermaids have no names, because they use ultrasonic waves to call each other, which cannot be translated into human language. The beginning of this mermaid really having a name was when Desharow was foolish and self-serving for the first time and named him Agares... This is the deep meaning of this article called Desharow mermaid: for you, for you You are named.

    Is XD very implicitly romantic?