Chapter 98

"Yes. When I went back to find you, I saw that human followed the army into the laboratory. He knew some secrets that he shouldn't know. If he revealed those secrets... it might affect the fate of our entire race. "

    What's the secret?" My brain became heavy, I rubbed my eyes, and asked subconsciously.

    "The fact that yoila is capable of transforming humans into mermaids. There are some young left in the lab and I have to get them off the island tonight." "A few

    left? Where are they?"

    "Yes. The batch that has been dissected by those humans. Unlike humans, unless they are torn to pieces, the mermaid’s body will not really die if it suffers ordinary injuries, but will heal and regenerate itself in a dormant state. But the resurrection The brains of the later hatchlings will degenerate to a nascent state, and they can be easily controlled. Once the mermaid's ability is discovered and used by humans, the consequences will be disastrous... There will be a storm tonight, which will put this island under our control Next."

    Agares' voice was low, as if softly coaxing me to sleep, but there was an unconcealable chill in his tone. After he finished speaking, he licked my cheek, gently grabbed my calf with his webbed claws, easily rolled me over and put me under him, and stared deeply at me, "Desaro, there will be a fierce battle tonight "

    Then, sir, your most loyal descendant will fight with you to the end." I looked at him and smiled, and said softly but firmly, but before my words fell, a shadow fell from my face, and my lips were covered by him. I covered it hard, and I only had time to stop with a "uh".

    His tongue protruded straight in, gently invading my upper and lower jaws, and kissed me so thoroughly that my whole body became limp.

    I freed my arms to hug his body, and couldn't help touching his stalwart back with my palms. I used my fingers to measure every inch of his stretched and powerful muscles. their number and size.

    I don't know why I do this, maybe this is the logic of a science student-hell, I love this old hooligan so much that I want to engrave his body values ​​into my memory, it's a bit different Romantic isn't it?     At this moment, Agares stopped kissing, he swallowed his saliva, and stared at me with a half-smile: "Are you seducing me? We can't mate now, it will greatly weaken my strength "     "Hey, it seems to be you who are hungry, sir. I am not like you, I am always hungry like an old pervert!"     I glanced at the changes under him that I had already felt before laughing. Knees touched indistinctly.     Agares grinned wide, showing a smirk that made me feel very dangerous, and his webbed claws grabbed my ankle at once. You must know that I was naked, and the whole lower body was exposed to Agares at a glance. Under Reis's eyelids, he stared at my buttocks, looking at me presumptuously - raped me.     I hurriedly covered my butt in embarrassment, but his feet were firmly held in his claws, and he squeezed them with a sense of punishment.     "Damn it, don't be like this, I'm ticklish!"     I yelled, but Agares gloated and laughed "ho ho", instead of letting go, he squeezed even tighter. He raised his eyelids, his seductive eyes were like a magnet to seduce my sight, he stretched out his tongue and licked my soles of my feet heavily, even engulfing my toes. The itching was amazing and went up to the nerves, literally if I hadn't gagged my mouth in time, I would probably have screamed.     "Hey, hello, Agares!"     I begged for mercy indiscriminately, my hands and feet were unsteady and I was about to fall off the reef, but Agares quickly caught him into his arms, and half of my body was immersed in it with him. Into the sea water, panting, I retracted my feet, and kicked his damned slippery tail in retaliation. He put his arms around my waist and put me back on the reef, holding me tightly in his arms, carefully licking off the water droplets splashed on my cheeks, just like a big annoying dog.