Chapter 77

I couldn't help wrapping my arms around his neck, sinking into this kiss, his tongue invaded my lips and teeth softly and gently, licking all over the inner wall of my mouth that was swollen by his mutation, like a silent kiss Soothe my frightened heart, then move to my earlobe, wantonly taste my breath, cover my lips and taste my neck.

    Perhaps because of the suppression of the iron chains, his kisses finally returned to the level of presumptuousness before, like a drunk pervert, with his head lingering on both sides of my neck from side to side, ears and temples rubbing together, rolling sexy From time to time, the throat rubbed hard against my chin, which made me feel the male hormone factor that he was desperately suppressing, which made my body hot.

    With my eyes closed, I subconsciously licked his two ears that smelled like sea water, and groped restlessly on his rocky chest, but didn’t dare to go down—what happened dozens of minutes ago was

    like A commandment prevents my sanity from crossing the line.

    "Damn, so is this abstinence period? It's so fucking torture." I couldn't help but whine under my breath. God knows if it was possible, I would be willing to ride on Agares and let him fuck him. I can't help but put my legs on his wet fishtail, and brush my bare feet over those tiny chain mail-like chisels. He buried his head in his hair and let out a dissatisfied gasp. His response was to bite my ear in a punishing way, and he grunted muffledly with his lips against mine, attracting my ears. There was a numb itching.

    hell! I groaned silently, moved my painful butt, the reaction between my legs was already reminding me to stop my lust.

    So I forced my attention back, stroked the crisscross scars on his chest and abdomen with my fingers, my heart sank immediately, and I returned to the harsh reality, "Hey, these ghost things, the dark matter you mentioned It was the 'infection' when you were trapped in the passage, right?"

    Agares nodded.

    "When will it torture you, is there any way to solve it?" I asked in a dull voice, propped up a little bit, looked down into his eyes, and felt that I was asking a powerless nonsense. If I were still a student of the St. Petersburg Nautical Academy, I might be able to find a way to deal with it by sampling the "dark matter" secreted from Agares, but now I have no use for it.

    "Yes, but it will cost a lot, but I can't bear it." Agares moaned dreamily. He rubbed my cheek with his slightly parted lips. I felt tightness in my chest and raised my hand to stroke my cheek. Touched his cheek, and asked in a deep voice: "Is that the price for me, Agares? I can see the reaction of your body with my blood. Tell me, how much more of my blood is needed to make it work?" Restore you?"

    "You will die." Agares narrowed his eyes, sharp as a blade.

    I stared into his eyes without avoiding it, and shrugged my shoulders pretending to be relaxed, "I have this awareness, but I am willing to do that."

    His expression was obviously startled, and he stared into my eyes with some astonishment. I think that's because Agares maybe didn't realize that I put him in such a heavy position, or maybe I didn't expect it so much. I don't know how I can say such hypocritical words, but in fact this is my sincerity.

    He didn't say a word for a long time, as if he had been distracted from my eyes for a long time, but he didn't continue my words, but looked up, his eyes seemed to disappear into the boundless distance: "After returning to Atlantis , I can let my brood rebuild my body."

    "Rebuild?"

    "Yes, decompose my original body and recreate a new one." As

    I thought about this sentence, I couldn't help thinking There are biological descriptions about the butterfly larva breaking out of the cocoon and becoming a butterfly. Perhaps the reconstruction of Agares is just like this process. It returns to the "mother's nest" equivalent to the cocoon body, turns into a liquid or cell state, and regenerates a new one. Himself, I don't know if Agares would feel pain going through this process, but I know that butterfly larvae are tortured.