Chapter 75

I hid in the casino, and finally fled to the bathroom. As I expected, there was a knock on the door behind me, and I saw the figure of Agares following in. I kicked open the window, only a step away from the sea, ready to jump in and leave this chaotic night behind. But my body froze.

    ——Damn it, from just now until now, I don't really want to leave, I just hope that this can force Agares to stop his wild action style and communicate with me properly, but I Failed. I was frightened by Agares, and I still have lingering fears about the horrific scene just now. I have no doubt that if I go against his wishes, he will catch me and do something to make me calm down.

    God knows I don't want to repeat the situation just now, and I am even more unwilling to walk away full of grievances, fears, and doubts. Thinking of this, I simply turned my head back, stared into Agares' eyes, and swallowed: "You asked me what you should do to me—Agares, this should be what I should ask, hell! "

    I opened my mouth to say more, but my throat seemed to be stuck by a fishbone, and my mind was buzzing, looking at him like a puppet with a disjointed jaw, waiting for his response.

    Unexpectedly, Agares stood silently at a distance of two or three meters away, neither stopped me nor rushed over to grab me immediately, nor said anything, but quietly revealed Looking at me through the reflection on the glass, his face is so strange and stiff, as if after changing the face, even the inner things have changed, except that the eyes still exude the unique glint of mermaid pupils in the dark.

    I really couldn't figure out what was going on in his fish brain, after a long while, I saw his lips move, and he said in a low voice: "Let's go, Desaro, go back to your boat , stay away from me."

    This sentence made me stunned for a few seconds, and I stood there in a daze. I even suspected that I was insane or just had a dream. Everything that happened just now was caused by me. The illusion, because only this can explain Agares's fickleness and inconsistencies, but I just know that this is real, he is standing in front of me, after trying to force me to stay a few minutes ago, and then Say something like keep me away from him.

    "Damn, what is this? Are you kidding me?" My heart was so uncomfortable, it was dripping with blood, and for a moment I really wanted to kick open the window and leave, but the blood flowed The restless anger and unwillingness occupied the upper part, I clenched my fists and rushed forward, grabbed Agares' collar with both hands, and slammed him against the wall next to me, staring at the strange picture. The face squeezed out a voice through the teeth, "What the hell is going on with you bastard? Personality, oh no... Is the fish personality split, or are you playing me on purpose? You said let me not be afraid of you, let me know everything about you Things, but your inconsistency makes me do it? I used to be terrified of you, Agares, because you are too mysterious, fickle, and scary. Now I am not afraid of you, and you are like this again... ...I really don't understand you..."

    I uttered the last few words with difficulty and slowly, my emotional vocal cords trembled, and my pupils in the dark rippled like a dead marsh because of my words, but I could see his He was suppressing his emotions with all his strength, his mouth was tightly closed, forming a slit to seal the secret. If I can, I really want to pry open his brain, get some samples of his neural tissue, put it under a microscope and observe the structure of this guy's brain carefully, so as to understand his complicated thinking that I can't figure out, and know that he What are you thinking.

    "Stay away from me." He opened his mouth and repeated the sentence again in a deep voice.

    "I don't!" I blurted out subconsciously, and my arms pressed harder against him, "Tell me, what happened just now, your... weird changes—your eyes, your behavior... ..."