Chapter 22

I desperately wanted to escape, but knew that there was no way I could escape. I can only deal with Agares as much as possible, delay the cycle of his desire to explode, and reduce the possibility of being violated again by him.

    At least, he hasn't yet...

    My gaze involuntarily slid to the still closed scales under his waist and abdomen. The dormant weapon inside did not show any sign of erection, so my high-hanging heart could barely fall down. Withdrew my gaze like a thief, but collided with those deep pupils that were probing, and couldn't help twitching my hands, feeling like I was caught as a thief and panicked.

    "How did you..." The corners of Agares' lips curled up maliciously, his light eyelashes drooped down, his eyes glanced at his belly, and then he raised his eyes, staring at me with burning eyes, "My Stuff...do you like it?"

    My brain buzzed, as if I was humiliated by him stripping naked, the impulse made me grab the blood-drawing needle on the side, and plunged into his arm muscles without hesitation, staring Looking at him, I said coldly: "Sorry, I need your blood for the next experiment, beast."

    I said viciously, thinking that he would be annoyed that I suddenly took his blood, so that he might also experience If I feel offended, at least I can regain a little bit of my masculine dignity. I'd rather have this nasty beast pissed at me than be teased so wantonly by him.

    To my surprise, the mermaid didn't show any anger at my counterattack. He just suppressed his smile, and even relaxed his arm, allowing me to hold his wrist tightly and watch him very quietly. Then I pulled a large tube of blue liquid out of his veins.

    The moment I pulled out the needle, he suddenly grabbed my wrist with his backhand and almost dragged me down on top of him. Fortunately, I quickly supported the floor with my elbows, and my head was barely above his face. A finger's distance away, the heart almost fell out of the throat.

    Agares narrowed his eyes halfway, as if looking at my emotions playfully, absorbing my panic as the nourishment for his pleasure.

    I tried my best to resist the pliers-like force on my arm, and stared at him almost suffocating. And he stretched out a long, slender finger with sharp nails in a leisurely manner, gently wiped off a drop of indigo blood that was crumbling on the tip of the needle, and then wiped it on my lips, holding my ear with his lips and teeth , murmured like a mantra: "I....give...my...everything...to...you..., cause, you...are...my Desharow." The mermaid's sound waves seemed to have the power of spiritual poison, and they penetrated straight through me. His eardrums reached the depths of his mind. In an instant, my psychological defense was almost broken. Even though I tried my best to suppress the unbearable memories of last night, I still felt that this beast's declaration and emphasis on him possessing me was like a certain brand, firmly engraved on my heart. on my soul. This made me feel for a moment that I became a prisoner branded with his exclusive mark, which cannot be erased in a lifetime.

    At this moment, I really want to find a hiding place to protect myself firmly, even shrinking under the quilt can relieve the helplessness and panic of being completely violated. However, the strange itching caused by the sucked earlobe penetrated into the bone marrow. My arms were trembling slightly, and it was already very difficult to support my body. .

    FUCK! I cursed in my heart, if I don't want to become the mermaid's slave, I have to give it a go.

    I simply bent down, forcing myself to actively lean on Agares' chest, and even put my arms around his strong neck, and fell to one side. Agares was obviously surprised by my initiative. The pliers-like tiger's mouth let go of my wrist, hugged my back excitedly, and poked into my long coat.