Chapter 59

...

"Agares..."

I said the title in a hoarse voice, and the body I embraced was so strong and tall, like a rock that could support me. I don't know why I become so dependent on this mermaid I should hate, but I don't want to figure it out, I just want to hug him tightly, as if this is the only way to fill the huge gap in my heart.

Agares lowered his head to touch my cheek, licked my temples with his tongue, and nibbled my face with his lips and teeth, full of comfort and pampering.

Drops of water trickled down my neck, soaking into the coolness of my bone marrow.

The strange thing is that I didn't feel any discomfort. My heart scorched by the magma seemed to be suddenly cooled. The whole world was filled with a familiar fragrance. My mind seemed to fall into the depths of a gentle swamp. The beating sound of the heart--thump, boom, boom...

The mind that was tense to the point of collapse was suddenly relaxed hypnotically.

The fish tail under my body wrapped me around him like a safe barrier that wrapped me and him. The strength made me suddenly remove the thorny shell that had just stood up and cry bitterly while hugging him. Agares is The only one who understands what kind of pressure and persecution I'm under right now, oh no fish. But I don't allow myself to do this. When a person exposes his vulnerable side, it is not easy to become hard again, just like a clam that has been knocked out of its shell, especially in this kind of situation where I need to come Stand up for someone else.

I have to stand up, grit my teeth and stand up.

I let go of his body, God knows how much I want to rely on him for a while, but the injury on Agares' wrist cannot be delayed. I stretched out my hand to hold his wrist to check, and Agares lifted me up a bit in cooperation, so that my head was as close as possible to his hand. I can't imagine how hard he struggled, and the handcuffs were completely deformed, but it's a pity that Agares' joints protrude much more than humans, and he couldn't get out of it. His wrist was badly injured, the chafing was almost bone-deep, but fortunately it was healing, but some new tissue stuck to the handcuffs.

After carefully holding his wrist, I heard a short muffled groan from Agares' throat. I know how painful it must be, and I feel very uncomfortable in my heart, but I maintained a surgical attitude, separated his flesh from the handcuffs little by little, let them cover his bones again, and then carefully licked it with my tongue Throughout the entire circle of the wound, not even a gap was missed. It took a lot of effort to fix his two webbed claws, and when white films formed on his wrists, I was already sweating profusely, and I suddenly realized something wet was licking my lower abdomen.

When I lowered my head, I realized that Agares had wrapped my waist with his fishtail at some point, his head was buried in front of me, his eyelashes drooped with the frequency of the music, and his expression was abnormal obsessed. It seemed that he realized that I noticed his small movements before he raised his eyelids, and his lips were drawn deeply. My heart jumped violently, and a burst of fire bulged in my chest, and went straight down my body. Damn it, I almost reacted at this inappropriate critical moment! I couldn't help but patted his thick tail, a little flustered: "Hey, hey, okay, let me down!"

In response, the fish tail curled me even tighter, and I couldn't focus on his body He had no choice but to lean his whole body against his tail, his posture was like lying on a chair lift covered with scales, facing each other, and his lips were caught off guard. The wet fishtail rubbed against my back, making gentle circles, as if silently comforting me, making me very comfortable through a thin layer of clothing, and my waist felt numb and crisp.