Chapter 107

Agares hugged my waist tightly, and some kind of devil fish seemed to feel his high emotions, and the blue light spots all over his body flickered, as if it played the role of some kind of signal light, because I found that the mermaids around me stopped. After leaping, all eyes were on us. The dim light in their eyes changes in the night, and it is easy to read the envy, longing and excitement in those eyes. It is no exaggeration to describe it, it is like the expressions of a large group of bachelors who can't get married when they see happy married people.

    I felt a little embarrassed, but Agares seemed to enjoy this feeling of being envied very much. He lifted me higher, as if to let all his subjects see me clearly. Then he raised his head and kissed my heart, licked my collarbone, chest, and swam to my abdomen, just like a lion cleaning the body of a cub, or performing some kind of sacred and primitive ritual.

    Wait - ritual? hell! Shouldn't there be another "marking" ceremony? To prove to my subjects that I belong to him?

    "Agares?" I was a little panicked, and hurriedly grabbed the devil fish on my waist, but he didn't seem to have that kind of intention, his lips and tongue brushed my vitals, and stayed on my thigh, suddenly He opened his mouth and bit me. I shivered horribly, and saw a clear tooth mark in the place where he "attacked". A few drops of blood oozed out from the hole pierced by the fangs, but it was dark purple, which looked shocking on my somewhat pale skin. My heart couldn't help beating, because the color of my blood at this moment means that the mutation has begun, and Agares is using this to announce to his subjects that I belong to him.

    As if he had seen through my thoughts, Agares raised his head slightly, stared at me and smiled, he grinned and stretched out his tongue to lick my blood. His eyes are shockingly bright, and his smile is evil and ambiguous, as if a vampire is giving me a first hug.     I swear that look and his good looks are so deceptive, I almost feel the urge. I quickly put my lower body against his chest, hugging his neck like a little monkey, so as not to be noticed by other mermaids.

    But I'm sure Agares felt it (I had my dick on the bottom of his chin, I'd love to be sucked in if I could... Bah, bah, nasty Desaro!), he put it on The webbed claws on my hip tightened suddenly, making the stingray twitch in fright.

    Hell, maybe it's the estrus coming up, and I've become so sensitive. I thought about it with a puffy face, and looked around guiltyly, and found that the bachelors around me looked at us impatiently and expectantly, and some of them even uttered short tweets impatiently.

    Only then did Agares put me down unhurriedly, and raised his arms towards the huge ball of light. For a moment, the light threads floating outside the ball of light gathered between his webbed claws. Gradually turning from fluorescent blue to translucent, some figures appeared faintly inside the sphere. I focused my eyes on the sphere in amazement, and saw it melt away from a translucent film. I immediately found that in the stone pool were the captured sailors from that warship. Their clothes were all stripped off, and their naked and beautiful bodies were entangled in seaweed-like substances. They faced the outside of the stone pool individually, kneeling there sluggishly, like beings waiting to be selected in the sales market in ancient times. , undignified slaves, which in fact was their lot.

    And after seeing a few familiar faces, I realized that they were the recruits who enlisted with me—Team D, or Team E, was destined to be the same fate as my A and BC teams. Cannon fodder for victims.     This situation was like a heavy hammer, smashing the bubble-like happiness that I had just floated into the sky in an instant. I seemed to have returned to reality from heaven suddenly, and my heart fell heavily into a thorn.     damn it!     I took a step back involuntarily, feeling extremely complicated.     Despite my mental preparations, I still felt a heavy guilt feeling like a thorny thorn, making me uncomfortable and breathless.     I don't want to admit it, I really want to get out of here.