Chapter 71

"Will it really return to the original form?" I whispered playfully against the bridge of his nose, trying to tease him unwillingly. He nodded lazily, I raised my lips, lowered my head slowly, and slid down like a smooth and flexible boa constrictor, with my chin resting on his abdomen, staring at him, and licking my lips: "Then What if... I am like this?... What you wanted me to do for you last time..."

    I lowered my voice hoarsely, and tentatively licked the salty water on his belly like a greedy cat , took a deep breath to calm my beating heart, lowered my neck, and was about to open my mouth to swallow it, but Agares lifted my jaw with his hand in time, sat up and pulled me into his arms , pinned my hands behind my back, fiercely attacked my lips, kissed and bit me heavily, and sucked my tongue fiercely with my teeth, which made me a little painful, as if deliberately punishing my actions just now.

    And I didn't beg for mercy like I did just now, I used the new strength in my body to kiss him back unyieldingly, bit his lip, and writhed on his body, he refused to let go with his arm like a steel hoop Locked my waist tightly, pressed me on the ground and tried to subdue me, and I entangled him tightly with my legs. We are like two male seals fighting fiercely on the beach. Of course, if the result of their fight is life and death, with I'm not like Agares.

    Soon Agares easily gained the upper hand in this "war". My lips were swollen and I couldn't breathe. I was panting under the shadow cast by his body. His arms were clamped on top of his head with one hand, but I felt his fingers trembling slightly, it was because he was extremely excited, which can be confirmed from the dark color on his face, I have no doubts very satisfied.

    "Are you courting me, Desaro...huh?" Agares almost gritted his teeth, but he was smiling at the same time, looking pampered by my behavior and gritted his teeth with a headache.

    "Why, haven't I been obvious enough?"

    I leaned up and licked his lips, looked at him proudly, wrapped my arms around his neck, and twitched my nostrils to inhale deeply the scent from his ears, but was pressed back by his kiss, and my hand was on my chest. Rubbing wantonly and crazily in the bathrobe, it took a long time to barely stop. He swallowed his saliva and looked at his and me standing proudly: "You don't know, it's ejaculation...it will make my blood flow very fast, and my body system will be disordered, so I can't maintain a stable blood flow." Form."

    "So it's like this...so..."

    Can't you do other things? hell!

    I took a deep breath and pulled the corners of my mouth. Suddenly, I felt as if I had been poured into a basin of ice water, and my whole body sank down. I let go of the legs tightly clamping his waist, but was grabbed by his hand. , the whole person was picked up horizontally and brought into the water by him. The cold water temperature immediately cooled the boiling cells in my body, and I couldn't help shivering. Agares seemed to be in a much calmer state. He pulled me up and pressed me against the pool wall, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. mouth, staring at my lips, touched my cheeks with fingers, pinched my lips, and unexpectedly pried open my lips and teeth, making my saliva flow down the corners of my mouth uncontrollably, being stirred by the root of my tongue , but couldn't dodge it at all, and his cheeks burned suddenly.

    "If it's not that time is running out, I will let you have a good taste of me..."

    He pressed against my earlobe, spit out obscene words like a pervert, but my attention was completely attracted by another point , "Time is running out?" I asked in a deep voice, "What are you rushing to do in human form, to get back your...uh...yoila?" "Yes." He nodded, looked back out the window

    , His eyes turned cold in an instant, as if he had completely changed his face. I couldn't help but be amazed by his self-control and fickleness, "I sense that they are nearby, and I really need them to return to my body now."     " Why? Is yoila in the hands of the mafia or the so-called German company?" I frowned, thinking that no matter which party owned those mermaid spores, they must be kept very tightly.