Chapter 93

I subconsciously grabbed Agares' arm and retreated into the water, but was blocked by dozens of guns aiming at us. I looked around subconsciously. The reef-filled shoal was still quite far from the deep water. I had no doubt that Agares and I would be beaten into a sieve by these Japanese soldiers before we escaped into the water.

    Agares hugged me in the water motionless, his body was obviously in the state of excitement just now, which made his expression extremely hideous due to his patience. He stared somberly at the surrounding Japanese soldiers, so that none of them dared to come forward to us for a while. I can see from their nervous eyes that they must feel that Agares is a dangerous creature that is quite difficult to deal with.

    If you don't take me away, then it may not be a big problem for Agares to escape from this encirclement. Maybe it is a better choice for us to act separately. But if something happens to me in this time and space, what will happen to my future destiny? Does that mean I will not continue to exist in this space-time orbit?

    I stared at his side, thinking anxiously, hesitating whether to push him away, but I quickly dismissed the idea, because I couldn't bear the pain of being separated again and the changes that we would encounter when we each acted alone. Would rather risk death to fight alongside him.

    As if hearing my heart, Agares suddenly whispered next to my ear: "We...obey them."

    Then, he glanced back at the direction of the boat where Shinichi caught the young species , I understood his thoughts at once, Agares wanted to break into the enemy's interior, and there seemed to be no better way out except for this, and the Japanese army might be stationed nearby. Seeing the encirclement of Japanese soldiers shrinking, I knew that if I didn't show any surrender, they might use the bayonets on their guns to make us obey. The sensational brutality of the Japanese army during World War II made me think I feel a chill when I think about it. I immediately raised my hands, stood in front of Agares, and shouted in Japanese: "Don't hurt us, we have no hostility! Please don't shoot, this mermaid will not attack you!"

    "Tell him to come to the shore!" A Japanese soldier closest to us shouted, and the tip of his gun was poked forward in a demonstrative way. The sharp bayonet tip came straight to me, and Agares' throat There was a roar in an instant, and I was pulled back violently. The webbed claws could barely hold the blade, the fish tail stood up, and the body instantly stretched to a height of two meters, and the soldier was lifted from the sand at once , flung it to the side of the reef, and rolled into the sea with a bang!

    "Agares!"

    I exclaimed. As a result, there was a commotion in the surrounding area, the encirclement quickly narrowed, and the sound of guns being loaded and clicked sounded one after another. I hurriedly protected Agares, and retreated to the reef, but Agares leaned down and held him tightly with his fish tail. Wrapped around my body, dragged me behind him, then imitated my appearance and raised his arms, imitating the Japanese I spoke just now, uttering a series of ambiguous but recognizable syllables: "I won't...attack... ..."

    Those soldiers stood there stunned in shock, and some of them even exclaimed in a low voice: "Oh my God, this is a mermaid who can speak human language! He is surrendering to us!" Aha, these

    idiots ...

    I looked at their ignorance with disdain, and laughed in my heart, but suddenly remembered that I also treated a high-intelligence alien creature like Agares as an ordinary beast, and I couldn't help feeling a little bit embarrassed. But I suddenly realized that maybe letting them think that Agares is a beast with low IQ can just relax their vigilance and underestimate the enemy, so we can take advantage of it, just like Agares dragged me step by step It's like falling into his "trap".