Chapter 53

My vision seems to have been processed by a special Gaussian blur. I can't see everything around me. Except for the silhouette of Agares in front of me, the world seems to be nothing. Only his existence is real. I can't help but doubt that at this moment Stay in your own secret dream.

    But clearly, I could hear the mermaids around me screaming excitedly, as if they were whispering to each other, expecting us to perform this incomparably fragrant scene, and I even heard Rhine shouting from above, which made me still have a semblance of reason and shame.

    "Let me get away... get out of here..."

    My cheeks seemed to be burnt through by hot blood, I couldn't even control my mouth, I could only pant messily in his arms, but I couldn't look away from his eyes. Zhou body withdrew. Precarious drops of water hung on the strong body close at hand, meandering along the lines of his relaxed chest and abdomen muscles, and then dropped on my body, as if some kind of catalyst opened every pore of mine, It made them scream, longing for Agares' touch and kiss.

    I can't let him invade me again, I don't want to be marked in public, let alone transformed into a mermaid!

    The only remaining thought in the chaotic dizziness made me try my best to resist the surging waves of desire. The webbed claws of Agares caressing my back made my sensitive body tremble, and my penis was raised high When he got up, the area between his thighs was like a wet and sticky swamp, filled with desire that was about to burst out of his body. My mouth was extremely parched, but my throat was salivating like someone who was extremely hungry, making a swallowing sound of dissatisfaction.

    The entrance of the anus is shrinking like a thirsty mouth, and at the same time it arouses a numb itching. I have to clamp my legs tightly to cover up the embarrassing movement.

    And the instigator of all this was clearly aware of my desires. Agares lowered his head and stared at me. I read the turbulent lust in the narrow and deep pupils, and was even more astonished to realize that there was a deadly determination in it. I don't know how I judged, but I'm sure his state can be called calm, as if he was putting into action a well-thought-out decision. This kind of look made me feel extremely ashamed all of a sudden, as if you were telling a dirty joke with high spirits to someone, but the other person kept calm and self-possessed.

    And this "opponent" was a wild beast that once became irrational due to heat, but now I am more like a wild beast in comparison, still a female, like a wild cat with spring hair, slutty! This may be one of the signs before turning into a mermaid!     Agares didn't want to fuck me here out of instinct, he wanted his clan to see me as his, to put some kind of protective stigma on it, but damn I don't I don't want this branding, I just want to get out of this damn place quickly!     I want to close my eyes at least so that I can escape all this mentally, but those bright and eye-catching pupils seem to trap me inside, and I can see myself in his eyes—— Looking at him, the bangs were sticking wetly to the face, and the lips were half-opened to pant messily, as if wanting to refuse and welcome, implying that he had invaded fiercely.     God knows I don't even want to look like that!     But I can't control myself, because at this moment Agares is an existence that tempts me like a magnet. My body wants him to satisfy me so badly, my willpower is collapsing fast, and there is a volcano that is about to erupt inside my body.     My body was so hot that he forced the cool and wet fish tail between my legs, and I instinctively clamped it tightly to relieve the hot part of my lower body, and I couldn't help but use my hands My legs rubbed against the small and tight fish scales, and the indescribable pleasure made my breathing more rapid and heavy. Then my waist was suddenly stretched high, and the two buttocks were widely spread between Agares' webbed claws. He had already raised the hard column against my buttocks, and let out a rough and low growl .     All around instantly responded with one after another loud calls, like a carnival at a grand wedding.     Now if it's a mermaid's wedding, even the wedding night is going on under the eyes of countless pairs of eyes, how miserable I am! These voices made me, who was about to be burned to death by lust, flash back for a moment, my hands were powerlessly stuck on Agares' neck: "Damn, don't stay here...you bastard!"