Chapter 64

[Page 1 28 November 1990. ]

    Today is the sixteenth, maybe seventeenth day since I was accidentally rescued by this wreck salvage team after the rescue team's plane crashed at sea. I was unable to determine how long I had been in a coma and had to rely on the descriptions of the accompanying doctor who took care of me for the record. Kolov said that all the rescuers on the plane died, and I was the only one who miraculously survived.

    I was lucky, only had two broken legs and a moderate concussion, but the spine was not damaged. The doctor said that within half a year, I could regain my walking ability and lost part of my memory. I can't remember the full story of what happened to me, and I feel confused.

    May God bless me with a smooth recovery.

    ...

    [Page 157 April 16, 1991. ]

    Should I be glad that I can finally remember everything I have experienced?

    I followed the "Sea God" back to the sea area where Mermaid Island is located, trying to find the missing Rafal and the others, and... Agares, but found nothing. Mermaid Island and the Nazi fleet have disappeared without a trace, and the diving exploration has not yielded any results. I think, maybe it's because the channel of Atlantis is closed forever...

    I shouted to Agares and Rafal at sea, but I didn't get any response.

    Poseidon and I left here.

    [Page 158 May 18, 1991. ]

    Under my repeated request to the captain Kolov, the "Poseidon" came to the coast of Norway, the place where my grandfather was shipwrecked. I was expecting Agares to appear like that at that time, and even jumped into the ice sea to pretend to be a drowning person, but there was still no sign of him. I don't know why I did this, I clearly wanted to escape from Agares, but now I'm trying so hard to find him... It's a bit ridiculous, damn it, let's just write it here.

    [Page 160 May 20, 1991. ]

    We salvaged the wreck, and because we didn't get any of the "things of value" that I promised, Kolov was very angry, thought I had cheated him (which I was), and ordered the next route to the Arctic Ocean to salvage three Debris from a UFO that fell a week ago.

    But I was very happy because this time I salvaged a box, oh my god, I can't believe what's in it!

    It has stuff from my childhood with my grandpa and a photo that has been blurred. Agares and I actually appeared in that photo, he hugged me and smiled a little terrified. Others thought it was a supernatural photo when they saw it, but I almost got a sore nose.

    In the evening, we left Norway.

    ...

    [Page 2011 Jan 1, 1992. ]

    I can't believe we spent half a year in the North Pole, but the persistence of the Poseidon made each of us about to get a fortune. I can't believe that we found a lot of them in the wreckage of those UFOs gem! This is really good news for us "sea gypsies". This means that we don't have to go all over the world to salvage those sunken ships for half a year, risking the danger of the maritime patrol guards, and we can have a good time.

    As for me, I have a large deposit, but what is the significance of this to a wanted criminal?

    The cold war is over, I want to go back to Russia, but unfortunately I will never get the chance.

    I am no longer Desaro, a student in St. Petersburg, but a wandering mercenary named "Dert" on the "Poseidon".

    My father and mother, do you still miss me in far away Moscow? Do you still remember your son who disappeared completely, a serious espionage criminal wanted by the Russian military?