Chapter 34

Is Agares planning to go into the sea and fight against such a big monster?

    "Hey, wait!" After I realized it, I rushed over, but Agares jumped out of the boat, plunged his upper body into the sea water, and swept his long tail , and slammed the hatch in front of me shut, blocking my way.

    But my footsteps didn't stop in time, and my head hit the metal door in front of me head-on. In an instant, my head seemed to explode, and I fell to the floor.

    Damn Agares...

    I cursed viciously in my heart, barely supported myself to sit up, supported my heavy head and shook it, it took me a long time to recover from the dizzy state, and my unfocused eyes were floating In the middle, he passed a few black long objects on the wall, and his spirit suddenly lifted. Those are several AK47s! I stumbled and immediately stood up, took a grip and held it in my hand, the cold touch of the gun body penetrated into my palm, which relieved my panic a bit.

    Even though I only have experience with tranquilizer guns, I don't intend to run out and fight those scary tentacles with a gun, I don't even know why I'm holding on to this gun, but it does magically calm me down . I thought maybe it was something in my blood that Russian men were born for guns and hunting.

    However, when I checked whether the gun was loaded, I accidentally found a string of very clear letters on the gun——US Army Springfield Armory. The transliteration

    is "Springfield".

    My heart skipped a beat, and I froze on the spot. Because I have seen this string of words once, in a military theory course in college. Unfortunately, my memory is excellent, I remember every detail of every class clearly, and I took detailed notes in class. This string of words is the name of the famous military gun manufacturing factory in the United States during World War II.

    God, who can tell me why the munitions on a pirate ship are produced in the US military munitions factory! ? Could it be that they have robbed American warships? still…

    I can't help thinking that it is during the Cold War between Russia and the United States, a conjecture flashes through my mind like lightning, and I can't help but startle myself.

    Maybe the people who look like pirates are not real pirates, they may be US Navy troops who have concealed their identities for some military purpose. By the way, it also makes sense why Henry was lurking among us in the early morning. How deep a military conspiracy vortex did I step into? What are the goals of Rhine, Shakara, and these so-called fake pirates? Could it be related to Mermaid and Mermaid Island?

    I frowned, my thoughts were in a mess, and I held the gun tightly with my hand. At this moment, out of the corner of my eye, I suddenly caught a glimpse of a shadow passing by behind the glass of the cabin door. I followed the trend, and at a glance, I saw Rhine, who was covered in colorful clothes, turned out of the bottom cabin door just now. Dodging the pirates who were fighting with the eel-devouring tentacles, they ran straight up the stairs leading to the second-floor cabin, surely planning to take the opportunity to rescue other people who were trapped.

    God knows how he got there!

    I subconsciously grabbed the gun and wanted to follow up to help, but when I reached the door, I couldn't help but stop. My marksmanship is not very good, and there is nothing I can do right now. Not only will I not be able to help Rhine in this situation, but I may accidentally lose my life—Henry’s incident is a bloody lesson, and I don’t want to repeat it Two bullet holes, or be dragged into the sea by those tentacles.

    No, just wait and see.

    I silently advised myself, took a deep breath, and tried my best to suppress the impulsive factors in my body. Da Vinci once joked that I am a contradictory body. I usually look like a nerd who concentrates on research, but in my heart I am a full-fledged Russian warrior. When encountering the need to use force, I am more desperate than anyone else. Self-respect, but what he said was not wrong at all.