Chapter 82

Agares spread his arms, completely blocking my way, his chest was raised, his body was slightly bent backwards, a strange sound of skin cracking sounded from behind him, as if something was breaking him body grows out. Both Xuecun and I froze in shock, seeing Agares's already black hair floating like a living thing, forming a cloud of black mist, and a few tentacles as thick as moray eels were dancing from between his hair Winding out, it dived into the water and hit me in an instant!

    "Be careful!" Xuecun exclaimed, waving her webbed claws to try to block them for me, but Agares' tail slammed it aside and hit the wall heavily, and the tail fin, which was as sharp as a sickle, was drawn together The black shadow slashed towards the top of his head. At the moment of life and death, I instinctively pounced on Xuecun and pushed Xuecun away without thinking. up, don't move.

    Xuecun fell on the wall of the pool, a stream of blue blood dripped from his forehead, and Agares' swift and fierce attack made him faint.

    I pushed him to the corner of the wall, turned back tremblingly, his caudal fin was very close to my forehead, and the blood-red tip seemed to be eager to kill, gesturing thinly on the bridge of my nose. I held my breath and moved my head a little bit away, turning the line of sight blocked by him to his face. Agares stared at me blankly, as if thinking about how to cut my head, but his tail fin slowly swung across, raised my chin, focused his eyes on my face, and narrowed his eyes Squinting, like trying to recognize and remember who I really am.

    This is another time I brushed shoulders with the god of death, but the god of death I faced at this time was Agares. He could kill me, but he didn't. Does that prove that even in a state of alienation, he still retains a part of his original will? Maybe I could strengthen that part of his will to fight the dark stuff in his body.     This thought drove me to raise my hand, caress his tail fin carefully like a person trying to touch the flame, and tremblingly touch his scales along the fine and hard bone spur texture, his fish tail produced a slight twitch. Shaking, he lifted out of the water and pressed against my chest, and his eyelids blinked even more, and those lifeless eyes seemed to come back to life.

    "Return to your original form, Agares! You don't want to hurt me, do you?"

    A glimmer of hope rose in my heart, and I called eagerly, holding his fishtail in my arms. But this time he felt like an electric shock, the tail of the fish shrank back suddenly, and the black tentacles in the water came all at once, tightly wrapped around my hands and feet, and lifted me from the water to him all at once. forward. I saw that his scales were bulging, and that abnormal sex organ I had seen burst out of his body suddenly, writhing with teeth and claws, and the tip of each root revealed a black silky "yoila", I can't wait to get between my legs. Apparently the dark matter in Agares' body was driving him to plant the tainted seeds in me.

    "Let go of me! Agares!" Recalling the horrible experience of being injured twice, the last trace of luck also collapsed in my head, and I realized that Agares was not Agares at all in this state Reis, I have to protect myself first. I kicked his fish tail wildly, and punched him with fists, forcing the things under him away from me. The strength I exploded almost reached my limit, so that my teeth were chattering. Although the ankle was immediately firmly grasped by his webbed claws, it would not be able to penetrate it for a while.

    Those tentacles wrapped around my waist persistently, lifted me up in the air, and penetrated into the seams of my clothes through the sleeves, collar, and hem, like poisonous snakes absorbing warmth on my chest and abdomen. Reckless, then as if he had found a target, he vigorously rubbed and scratched the two spots on my chest.

    "Uh...no..."

    The soft spot was attacked, I was shocked instantly like an electric shock, my legs couldn't help but go soft, and the moment he relaxed, he slipped in along the heels of my legs for a few minutes, and pierced me instantly. The bottom of my trousers, got into the bandages that wrapped my wounds, shuttled through the gaps, unwrapped the tight bandages little by little, looking for the entrance that could enter my body. My hamstrings trembled from the pain, and the blood vessels burst from my neck. I felt the power of the mermaid flowing like magma in my blood, and it was about to erupt like a volcano. Sharp nails and webs sprouted from my hands, and fangs also drilled out of the gums, pressing against my upper and lower jaws. When Agares' tongue pried my lips open, I bit hard reflexively I took a sip from him, thick black blood poured into my mouth, I swallowed it without paying attention, and coughed violently.