Chapter 47

"Desaro, you really are not dead."

    Rhine took off his helmet, and I found that his eyes were bloodshot, as if he was facing a state of mental breakdown. His hand actually touched my cheek directly, as if he didn't use this hand to push me off the boat.

    "Damn it, you hypocritical guy!"

    In an instant, I felt furious and exploded. Regardless of the gun behind me, I punched Rhine in the face, hitting him directly to the ground. I pounced on him and waved my fists and feet, but he didn't even try to avoid it. After being hit hard a few times, he suddenly turned over and suppressed me, and quickly pulled me up from the ground, holding the gun. Point to my forehead.

    "I'm sorry, Desaro. As long as you obediently follow our team, I will never let anything happen to you again." I heard him whisper, in a negotiating tone, and his voice was hoarse.

    I snorted and spat out the dust in my mouth: "I don't blame you, you are just performing your mission. I just beat up the mentor who was full of lies, not you now. However, we are not fellow travelers, Rhine. I can't ask for anything, let's take a look at the situation here."

    As I said that, I looked around at the guns pointing at each other on Rafael's side and the armed men behind Rhine, and subconsciously looked into the dark tree shadows, Agares was quietly dormant at the place just now. He was obviously waiting for an opportunity to act, but he didn't know if they noticed it.

    Shakal sneered, "I'm sorry, I don't think so. Because of the little scholar, we are not holding you hostage, we just want you—because of it, one of the efficient members of our team is about to become a mad dog." She Close to my ear, whispering softly, "And it seems that you are the best irreplaceable bait, do you think I didn't find the male merman who followed us from the boat? It seems that he hasn't tasted enough of you in the laboratory How about the taste of ass!"     Shakal's voice hit my eardrums like an electric shock, and the strong sense of humiliation made me blush: "You stinky bitch, shut your mouth! Uh..."

    Before I finished speaking, her slender and strong fingers stuck to my neck, and those sharp fingers almost pinched into my flesh. I saw Rhine's face suddenly change color: "Colonel Shaqalla!

    " Get rid of that male mermaid! I'll take care of this side!" He said sharply in his ear.

    Rhine looked at me hesitantly for a second, immediately pulled out two guns and shot in the direction of Agares. They turned out to be two Thompson submachine guns! Suddenly, the smoke filled the air, and several bullets spewed out from the muzzle of the gun with amazing flames. I subconsciously looked there and shouted: "Agares!" However, my voice was immediately heard by a group of people around

    me The sound of round bullets was covered, and yellow gunpowder smoke filled with a strong smell of gunpowder rose from everywhere in sight. In an instant, the sound of gunfire flew wildly. I heard Rafael roaring, mixed with Eva's exclamation, I realized Seeing someone ambushing and shooting from a distance, it was Shakala's people!

    "No! Rafal, Eva!"

    I stared at the fuzzy figure swaying in the gunpowder smoke, and struggled with tears in my eyes. Shakal grabbed my neck and twisted her body as flexible as a spider's silk. Me, put me on the ground, and I kicked my legs desperately, and pressed her belly with my knees. At this time, I don't care about pity. This woman is simply a vicious witch. She wants to kill me. friend! She choked me almost to suffocation, but it seemed to stimulate the potential of people dying. I tried my best to resist her suppression. After all, I am 1.8 meters tall and have the strength of a man. It is not a woman who can exert force. can live. Taking advantage of the moment when Shakaral's wrist was slightly relaxed, I snatched the gun from her hand, groped to get up, gave her the butt of the gun, and ran away.