Chapter 72

Where is this? I opened my eyes from sleep, and saw a wooden ceiling with many cracks and a small black hole in the corner. I habitually stared at it for a while, and my mind slowly came to my senses, only to realize that I was actually lying in my cabin on the Poseidon, and there was no doubt that it was Agares who sent me back.

    Oops.

    I straightened up and sat up, rubbed my messy hair, jumped out of the bed, when I was about to open the door to go out, my peripheral vision glanced at the things I used to disguise my appearance on the table, and my footsteps couldn’t help but stop Living. I must find Agares and catch up with him as soon as possible, but I can't just go out like this, it's too dangerous, I'm a wanted criminal, and Rhine and the others are also in Venice, unless it's absolutely necessary, I have to try to sneak up.

    Thinking of this, I turned back to my desk, took out the scissors, looked at the reflection on the window glass, quickly cut my hair short, and made a rather neat hairstyle, then put on my sunglasses and put on a fake beard , I darkened my face a bit, and a middle-aged man that I didn't even recognize appeared in the reflection. I looked at my side from side to side, carefully spread the dark powder evenly, and found the guns, binoculars, and flashlights in the drawer, wrapped them in waterproof plastic bags, and put them in the changed jacket. , so that in case I want to go into the water, they can be guaranteed not to be damaged.

    I opened the door and went out, searched around the ship, and found that there was no one on the Poseidon, and the ship in Nuoda was quiet, only when I came to the captain's cabin, I heard some noise from a pager I pressed it, called a few times, and immediately heard the responses from Rhodea and several other Poseidon companions. From their mouths, I learned that Kolov is still involved in the transaction between the Mafia and the so-called German company, and that he has successfully participated in their mysterious project as an intermediary, and that the Poseidon will go to Japan together.     The voices of Rhodea and the others sounded extremely excited, because they thought they could make a lot of money this time, but my heart sank like an anchor, and my heartstrings were uneasy like a shaking anchor chain.     Why did Rhein and the others go to Japan? Did they already know that the location of the atomic bomb wreckage is the key to opening the passage?

    But this is also good, after all, it is much easier to recapture the mermaid spores at sea than in a city controlled by human forces, and Agares will have an absolute advantage. But where is he now?

    I got off the boat very anxiously, and took a gondola to the underground blockade that Kolov took us to that day, but just after passing the Bridge of Sighs, I immediately saw a boat moored on the west side of the port not far away. The ship was slowly approaching the Poseidon, and after putting a bridge on its deck, a group of figures walked past the ship, they were my companions. In addition, there were several other figures standing on the third deck of the ship. I saw a familiar silhouette wearing an army green coat at a glance, and immediately squatted down reflexively. , got into the bottom of the gondola, quickly jumped ashore, and observed the place against the wall.

    That person was clearly Rhine. So what about Sakal? I vigilantly looked at other places on the ship, but I didn't find that sinister and cunning woman. I couldn't help being relieved for a while, and I prayed that she didn't come, or she was dead. Because the truth is that Rhine is a great threat, but he is not as difficult to deal with as Shaqalla. Although I didn't find Sakala, I found another threat - Shinichi. He was standing on the second deck, talking to Kolov and Liciardi, the godmother of the Camorra family. Seeing her refreshed me, and I hurried to a place with a better view and searched for it with my eyes. He looked at Agares, but did not see him.     But I vaguely feel that he is nearby, because I can feel an invisible magnetic field attracting me, making my nerves jump. Maybe he was hiding somewhere on the Poseidon or Rhine's ship, the latter being more likely.