Chapter 116 Published Extra Story 01 Five Years Later (2)

The tiger is hard to get off, and he has galloped so far all the way, so far that he can't turn his head back, but he is willing.

    The dripping sweat mixed with him between the rubbed skin, lips and teeth interlocked, and breath blended.

    Since I was intoxicated by this feeling, I was tormented enough by the constant eruption of small orgasms in my body. The vent gate was blocked, so that all the pleasure was squeezed in the intestines, and he crushed it heavily into heroin powder, which soaked into the base, as if it was fermenting and boiling. Moans overflowed from my throat uncontrollably, blending with Agares' low growl.

    The night sky and the ocean seem to be kneaded into chaos in the sweet and intense intercourse, and I am dizzy and addicted to this intoxicating taste.

    I don't know how many times I have been entangled back and forth. When the sky gradually shimmered, Agares finally leaked in my body. I was lying in his arms exhausted, I didn't even have the strength to straighten up to ejaculate, and I kept the combined posture, pushing against his belly and pouring out one after another. The intertwined semen seemed to glue our bodies together, making an unbearable sound of water.

    Agares's fish tail swayed gently between my legs, licking my earlobe, as if he couldn't get enough of it. My body, which has just experienced orgasm, is extremely sensitive, and I shuddered when I was slightly stimulated by him, and the numb itching rose again in my body. I raised my trembling hand, clasped his restless webbed claws behind his back, and begged hoarsely: "Agares... my lord, don't, don't continue... I... um!

    " I was blocked in seconds, and Agares turned over and pressed me under him, the webbed claws grabbed my calf, and the fish's tail was lifted... I was able to escape

    from Agares' endless "punishment" Escape, maybe I should thank a group of uninvited guests - who knows that this island is actually inhabited by indigenous people!

    When they watched our fierce copulation and yelled, Agares dragged me into the water and took me to the bottom of the sea. I hugged Agares' neck tightly, and we crossed the sea with him and returned to our homeland.

    I know that no matter where I am in the future, my mermaid will follow me like a shadow, and we will grow old together in the long years and in the vast sea.