Chapter 49

What are they expecting?

    I looked down full of doubts, and the mermaids stretched out their upper bodies one after another. I was surprised to find that they were all male mermaids. They stood tall and strong, with their faces upturned, looking up.

    And Agares next to him leaned half of his body out of the cave, and suddenly stretched out his arm, and pulled me into his arms. A heavy and majestic low sound was as deafening as a horn used to transmit signals in a naval battle!

    I was stunned by the shock, seeing the mermaid below seemed to be called by the gods, and suddenly became excited. They jumped up towards the moon, rushed into the night sky, turned into countless intertwined arcs of lightning, and uttered rough or high-pitched, long and short, and fast-paced calls, blending with the sound of the sea wind and waves It seems to form a shocking symphony of fate. My eardrums are pulsating, and my nerves are throbbing: Is this the singing of the legendary mermaid?

    I have to say, the voice is not at all the same as I imagined, not charming, not enchanting, but surging like a storm, full of primitive and wild sense of power.

    This song made me seem to see these fierce and beautiful creatures shuttle in the deep and vast ocean, chase and fight with natural enemies in the storm, hunt in the waves, and even besiege human ships.

    Just what are they singing at this time?

    Could it be because Agares brought me back?

    This is the so-called "ceremony" of the mermaids, they are celebrating that their leader has "married" a spouse?

    How ridiculous!

    I frowned, and when I was thinking about this, I saw that the mermaids all stopped jumping in unison, and some of them came to the bottom of the cave, looking up at us with eyes as bright as will-o'-the-wisps; The other part leaned against the large or small reefs on the sea. I was just wondering what they were going to do, and the next moment I saw the mermaids on the reef embracing one by one, and then their tails were intertwined, one pinned the other to the bottom with their bodies, shaking and bouncing rapidly, Before I could react, the tail fin slammed heavily on the stone surface, and the heavy and messy panting and shouting sounded into a pot of boiling soup, resounding through the entire sea area.

    As far as I can see, there are all entangled strong bodies, and I suddenly feel that I am in an ancient reproductive worship festival, and it seems that I am in some chaotic underground gay club, watching a voluptuous performance of group intercourse.

    This made me suddenly realize that the mermaids who were mating had spouses, and the guys below were obviously a bunch of horny bachelors.

    Mermaids may be as highly dependent on sexual behavior as dolphins to build their social relationships, which is a kind of social "ritual" for them.

    It's just that someone told me why the participants here are all males, even if it's a "ceremony", there should be females involved! Is it true that mermaids are a race of same-sex reproduction? This is too incredible!

    I felt very embarrassed, and I couldn't help being very curious, so I poked my head out a little bit. At that moment, I was dumbfounded, because I saw as many as a hundred male mermaids below all raised their bodies, looking at me eagerly, but they were afraid to jump up.     Moreover, I saw the red-haired mermaid at a glance. He was on the nearest reef, with a wounded fish tail pressing another guy who was smaller than him, but turned his body sideways towards me, deliberately exposing his upright lower body , the slender demon eyes are staring at me firmly, it is not hard to imagine what he cares about.     I couldn't help but get goosebumps all over my body.     These bachelors are obviously afraid of the strength of Agares as the leader, but those gazes are simply devouring, as if they want to tear my body apart, dismember me piece by piece, and swallow me inch by inch.