Chapter 4 Who is the prey?

The moment this idea popped up in my mind, the mermaid lowered its head towards my lower abdomen, and my clothes were stretched due to the struggle, exposing a large portion of my abdomen. The merman seemed interested in my bare skin.

    I watched in astonishment that the mermaid's head was close to the seam of my clothes, and took a deep breath, his nostrils wrinkled, smelling extremely intoxicated, as if my body was a glass of seductive fine wine. If a beautiful mermaid does this at this time, it will be an extremely erotic scene.

    But the reality is... I'm dealing with a male merman with an elusive motive who will attack me at any moment.

    All I felt was fear. I watched as the mermaid's head lowered lower, his hands let go of my legs, propped them on both sides of my body, and formed a shackle that imprisoned my movement with his slender and powerful arms.

    His fingernails were long and sharp, and a layer of translucent web grew where the fingers forked. The same sharp shoulder blades protruded from the curved back, like two wing bones of an unborn demon.

    In the deep sea world, the mermaid must be a frightening master hunter. And now on land, he is also a natural born killer.

    Not to mention how I can tame him, how to get rid of him is even more urgent right now.

    My forehead was throbbing. The mermaid lowered its head at this time, but lifted its eyelids upwards, catching my gaze intently, with an extremely sinister expression. I don't know if Mr. Shinichi said about the innate strange power of the Night Fiend is true, but at this moment, I am indeed nailed in place, unable to move, as if I have suffered some kind of curse.

    I watched helplessly as the mermaid's thin, razor-sharp lips slightly opened in the thick hanging hair, protruding a scarlet tongue, and lowered its head to the hem of my stretched clothes, as if tasting prey, along the My groin licked down.

    He licked meticulously and recklessly, and the wet and cold touch penetrated into the bone marrow like a python, which made me tremble all over, and the sense of fear reached its peak in an instant.

    My nerves almost exploded and buzzed, but my body was stiff because of the attack on sensitive parts. I just trembled my arms and barely supported my precarious body.

    As he approached the base of my thigh, the mermaid raised his head, and I noticed his eyes had changed. He licked his lips with his tongue, as if he still couldn't get enough of my taste, and observed my lower body directly, as if there was something extremely attractive to him in my pants.

    ...Because it was a beastly, hungry look, full of instinctive desire.

    I have no doubt that the next second he will open his mouth and swallow my balls whole.

    ——If no measures are taken, God knows whether this terrible conjecture will become a reality!

    Judging from his current state of freedom of movement, the anesthetic injected a few hours ago has already taken effect. This guy's metabolism is very fast, even if I inject another injection of anesthetic, it will not endanger his life.

    Thinking about it, I bit the tip of my tongue hard, and the pain immediately made me act decisively from this paralyzed state. I pulled the trigger and accurately injected the tiny anesthetic needle into the mermaid's neck.

    His shoulders trembled, he raised his head, and stared at me darkly.

    At that moment, I felt an indescribable horror. I even thought for a moment that the anesthesia had failed and that I was about to die under his claws.

    However, unexpectedly, the situation did not develop like this.

    The mermaid shook her body, her sharp and greasy hands missed the center of gravity, and she fell sideways. I took the opportunity to get up, but my feet stepped on his slippery side fins, and my whole body fell down. I hurriedly supported the floor, and before I could shift my weight, I straddled the long tail like a mermaid python.

    The mermaid suddenly regained consciousness due to my weight, and his half-closed eyes snapped open again. My line of sight crashed into his deep pupils unexpectedly, and my waist was tightened suddenly. I could feel the sharp touch of the mermaid's webbed claws penetrating into the fabric of my back, as if it was about to tear me in half immediately.

    In desperation, I raised the tranquilizer gun and pointed it at his head, threatening: "Hey, man, listen, I really don't want to hurt you unless you let me go first. You should know how powerful this thing is.

    Without any hesitation, I mustered up the courage to stare angrily into the mermaid's eyes, and said word by word, bowing my head condescendingly and warning . At the same time, the tip of an anesthesia gun was used to hit its head.

    I didn't expect him to understand English, but with his IQ, I judged he could understand my threat. Since it is necessary to tame the high-intelligence beast like the mermaid and make it obedient and cooperate with the research, another new method must be adopted.

    I want him to realize that I am stronger and smarter than him. I have to conquer him first.

    I don't know if it is because of the assistance of anesthesia, but I found that this method seemed to work immediately.

    The mermaid obediently relaxed the strength of the hand that was pressing on my back, and just rested there lightly. He slowly closed his eyelids halfway, his light eyelashes drooping like wet wings, and the biting eyes from a few seconds ago softened. Instead, there was a submissive and confused expression.

    Apart from the merman's inherent sinister look, I have to admit that he looks very docile at this time, even more harmless than a dolphin. And this dose of anesthetic is indeed for dolphins, maybe it can't make him fall asleep, but at least it can make him slow down and feel sleepy.

    Moreover, the mermaid must be afraid of the power of the tranquilizer gun. Although his smile gave me that terrible feeling, there is no conclusive basis. I really can't believe that the mermaid's IQ is so high that it can play tricks with me.

    I was relieved to finally have the situation under control.