Top 10 & Facts!

Hey all! It feels so weird now this story is finished. I do want to make a quick announcement that this FanFic will also be on Archive of Our Own very soon! This will be the VERY first story of mine that will be featured outside of Wattpad. This version will be a little more "uncut" and will feature more steamier scenes between Harley and Ivy so keep a look out! Follow me so you can get the notification of when I will be dropping the FanFic on Archive of Our Own!

So I wanted to give you all something extra as a thank you. This FanFic has got the most reads out of any other one of my stories which is crazy to me. Nearly 100k reads as of writing this, that's incredible! Thank you. You all have been so patient during the dark times of this story. When there was long LONG breaks. But in the end, I managed to give you all an ending which I hope was satisfying enough and one you all was happy with. Anyway, I wanted to do two things with this upload. I wanted to give you all some facts on this FanFiction and give you my personal top 10 chapters. I hope you find this all interesting!

FACTS OF HARLEY & IVY

- The choice for the version of Harley and Ivy to be from Batman the Animated Series was based on a few things. Firstly, my knowledge of the pair and the series was much more wider than any other version or canon piece of Batman. Another reason was the series had a much more simpler take on the Batman universe and it was the easiest to work with.

- My favorite version of Harley Quinn is from Batman the Animated Series which is another reason for my choice.

- At first, Harley & Ivy was only going to be 10 chapters long before getting extended to 15 and then 20. After that, there was no clear or set end and it would have gone on for however long as possible.

- Harley appears in most of the FanFiction, appearing in almost every single chapter.

- Despite the FanFiction being based on "Batman the Animated Series", the FanFic doesn't feature a lot of known characters. This was because the focus of the story was to be primarily be on the relationship of Harley and Ivy.

- There is no exact timeline to when in that Batman universe this FanFic takes place which was something that I never thought of. I never decided on when it took place but I did give clues which lead to an idea that the story does take place a few years after the original series. 

- Batman, The Joker, The Flash, Catwoman and Ace all appear in the FanFiction and are all DC characters. They are the only DC characters to appear in the FanFic aside from the main characters.

-Aside from Harley and Ivy, Christie is my favorite character.

- I always keep an eye on the analytics of my stories from reads to other stats. Because I noticed a big portion of my audience were younger than 18, I decided to not make the FanFiction too inappropriate or dark despite having quite a lot of dark themes including death and lots of mature things that stayed within the line to not cross.  

- It has been noted for years that this FanFic has a larger female reader demographic than male. On the 30th of March 2023, 60% of readers were female and 12% were male. 27% was private.

-It has also been noted that since the start of this FanFic, the audience has been more on the below the age of 16. However, this has changed in recent chapters which is the reason for the switch from the content being PG to the now 12 rating. 

- On the 30th of March 2023, 35% of readers were aged 18-25, 28% were private, 17% were aged 13-18, 12% were aged 25-35, 5% were 35-45 and 2% were over 45.