28: Sharing is Caring

SURPRISE! Hey everyone and welcome to another chapter! I was going to release this next week but I decided to release it early. It's cute, and you'll see why. Got some great ideas coming and I can't wait for you all to read them. Hopefully you'll like them.

I'm trying to keep things interesting and not get too boring. There may be one or two chapters that suck and I am so sorry haha. I will say that I have an interesting direction for this fanfic.

On with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

Harley sighed as she stared down at a cardboard box under the bed. She opened in and inside was a load of portraits. They were all portraits of people. Harley smiled slightly and pulled one out. It was a portrait of Catwoman. In the bottom right corner of the painting was a signature; Harley's signature. Every painting Harley painted, she signed it. "I haven't painted in so long... They weren't that great anyway" Harley said out loud. She sighed and put the portrait back. She pulled out another one and found some paints and brushes at the bottom of the box. The canvas in her hand were blank. "Hmmm" Harley thought.

"Harl?" Ivy called from the bottom of the stairs. Harley put the canvas down and left the bedroom. She ran downstairs and walked up to Ivy. "Yeah red?" Harley asked. "I've got a lot of work in the green house to do. You won't see too much of me today, is that okay?" Ivy asked. "Yeah, that's okay" Harley replied. "Sorry Harl" Ivy apologized. Harley smiled and wrapped her arms round Ivy's waist. She pulled her close and Ivy wrapped her arms round Harley. "No need to apologize red" Harley said and kissed Ivy on the lips. Ivy smiled. "Okay. But we are hanging out tonight and tomorrow, promise" Ivy told her. "We do that every day pretty much anyway" Harley giggled. Ivy laughed and kissed Harley.

Ivy then left Harley alone in the house. Harley thought for a few moments before smiling. Harley turned round and ran upstairs. She took the paints and brushes out the box and took the canvas with her. About twenty minutes later, Harley was staring at the canvas in deep thought. "I want to make this really beautiful for red. I must make it beautiful" Harley thought, completely determined. She took a deep breath and began painting.

Harley sighed as she stared at the finished piece. "Well, I did my best" Harley sighed. She got up and tidied up. Cleaning up any mess she had made. She then went upstairs. Harley got changed and headed to the bathroom where she had her shower. Fifteen minutes later, Harley got out of the shower and went into the bathroom. Harley got changed, went downstairs and sat in the living room. For the next few hours, Harley watched TV.

Ivy entered the living room and gave Harley a small smile. "Hey Harl" Ivy said. Harley could tell Ivy was tired from working constantly for so many hours. "Hi bay-bee" Harley replied happily. Ivy walked over and sat next to Harley. Harley instantly curled up and cuddled with Ivy. "You done for the day red?" Harley asked. "Yeah I'm finished. I wanted to make sure I would be done so then I can relax with you" Ivy replied. "Awwww" Harley cooed, smiling and hugging Ivy tightly. Ivy laughed. "Mmmmm, strawberries" Ivy remarked, smelling Harley's hair. "You love my hair" Harley remarked. "I love many things about you Harl. But yes, I love your hair. It's soft, shiny, beautiful and always smells of strawberries" Ivy corrected. The pair smiled and closed their eyes. "I could have the worst day ever, but the sight of you will always brighten my day" Ivy said softly. Harley smiled widely and moved slightly. "I uh, made ya something red" Harley began nervously. "Aw Harl" Ivy replied.

Harley left the room for a few moments before returning with the canvas. She handed it to Ivy and stood nervously. It was a portrait of Ivy from her shoulders to the top of her head. It also had some vines alone the edge of Ivy and it had Harley's signature like all her others in the bottom corner. "It's nothing much and it's not amazing but I did my best to make it good" Harley told Ivy, looking at the floor.

Ivy was shocked. She looked up at Harley. "Good? Harley this is beautiful! I love it!" Ivy gushed. Harley looked at Ivy, her face lighting up slightly. "Of course Harl! I'm serious, this is amazing! I didn't know you was so talented" Ivy replied. Harley smiled and shrugged her shoulder. "I always thought I weren't that good" Harley told her. "Seriously? Not that good? But this is good! It's amazing! You baby have a talent Harl" Ivy informed her. Harley smiled, blushed and lowered her head. "Come here" Ivy said, putting the canvas carefully down. Harley walked over and sat beside Ivy. The pair sat facing each other, Harley still not looking Ivy in the face. Ivy lifted Harley's head gently with her finger and thumb on her chin. "You are very talented Harl, and I love your painting of me" Ivy said softly. "Thanks red" Harley smiled. "No, thank you" Ivy laughed, pulling her into a hug. "You keep on painting because you have a really good talent" Ivy told her in the hug. Harley smiled and hugged Ivy tightly.

--------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Harley is so adorable haha. The idea of Harley being a talented painter will come into play more later on in this fanfic. I have some ideas with this but it won't be anything major though.

Oh yeah, we hit 100 votes last chapter! I can't believe it! Thank you so much for voting and thank you for reading everyone! You are all awesome! Two big achievements so close to each other! 1k views and 100 votes! Wow!

Next chapter is titled "We Can Do It". See you all next chapter!