73: It's Time

Hey everyone! Got a chapter that some of you may have been waiting for, for a long time. I've been waiting to write this and now the time has come. I won't spoil what it is or what's going to happen. But all I will say is enjoy! (Also stay till the end)

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------
Harley was watching on from the sofa in the living room at Christie rushing around, trying to find something. Harley was sitting cross legged and was eating breakfast. "Ugh, I hate when I can't find something" Christie mumbled. Ivy entered the room and looked at Christie. Harley looked at Ivy and noticed how nervous she looked. She knew what Ivy was about to do since they talked about it the day before. The time had come and Ivy knew it. Christie has to know.

"Uhm... Hey Christie" Ivy began, extremely nervous. "Huh, oh morning sis" Christie replied, still looking around the room. Harley gave Ivy a reassuring nod for encouragement. "So I uhm, I have something important to tell you" Ivy went on. "Mmm" Christie hummed in response, still not fully listening. "Christie?" Ivy said, trying to get her attention. "Got it!" Christie exclaimed. "Christie!" Ivy repeated loudly. "Huh, yeah?" Christie replied, looking at Ivy. "I need to talk to you" Ivy said. "I'm kinda late sis. Can we talk later?" Christie told her. "It's important" Ivy pointed out. However, Ivy could see Christie wasn't listening or understanding. "Never mind" Ivy sighed sadly. Christie nodded slightly, confused a little at what Ivy wanted. She then said goodbye and quickly left.

Ivy sighed as she walked over and sat next to Harley. "Well that went well" Ivy muttered. "Aw c'mon red, don't give up" Harley said. "I said that this could be a mistake and I'm starting to think it's truer than ever" Ivy sighed. Harley looked at Ivy whom looked very down about what had just taken place. "Red, this means so much to you. I know it does. What we have is special and important. It's important that Christie knows if you want all three of us to be like a proper family. No secrets red. So I'm not gonna tell you to tell her about us. I'm not even gonna say I want you to tell her because you know I do. You are going to do it red, even if I have tah force ya" Harley told Ivy sternly.

Ivy looked at Harley. She gave Ivy a look that she knew very well. It was determination. It was one of so many things Ivy loved about Harley. "There's no point in arguing is there?" Ivy asked, smiling slightly. Harley shook her head as a smirk crept on her face. The smirk couldn't help but make Ivy happy. Ivy had seen Harley smile, grin and smirk millions of times before. But it always made Ivy feel so happy inside.

"Thanks Harl" Ivy said softly, leaning over and kissing her on her cheek. "Mmm" Harley mumbled, pointing to her lips and smiling. Ivy smiled and shook her head. She then leaned in to kiss Harley when she suddenly grabbed Ivy and pulled her so Ivy was on top of Harley. Harley giggled, making Ivy smile and kissed Harley.

Many hours later and Christie was entering her home. She found Harley sitting in the living room, sketching something. Harley had her hair in one ponytail and was chilling in shorts and a t-shirt. Christie didn't blame her, it was very hot outside and inside was only a bit cooler. "Hey Harley have a good day?" Christie asked. "It was okay, just been doing some sketching and that" Harley smiled. Christie smiled as put her things away. "Oh yeah, where's Pam?" Christie remembered. "In the kitchen. She wants to talk to you about something" Harley replied. "Yeah I know" Christie replied. "Christie?" Harley said. Christie stopped before leaving the room. "Please listen to her, it's very important" Harley told her. Christie didn't know how to respond. She just gave her a little nod before leaving the room.

"Hey sis!" Christie greeted, hugging her. "Hey" Ivy half smiled when Christie pulled away. "You okay?" Christie. Ivy shrugged slightly. Christie bit her bottom lip and sat down. "I'm sorry I had to dash this morning. I know you had-I mean have something important to tell me" Christie said. Ivy nodded whilst standing awkwardly. "Come on sis, you can tell me" Christie urged softly. "It's uhm... Really difficult for me to say... It's important you know because it's important to me" Ivy told Christie. "It's okay, I get it. It's hard for you. But believe me, I won't hate you. You're my sister and I love you" Christie pointed out. Ivy nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay so... Me and Harley have uhm, known each other for some time and we became close. Since last year we've been... Uhm... T-Together... I don't just mean living together but I mean together, together" Ivy revealed, very nervously. "You mean you two are uhm-?" Christie asked, slightly confused. "We-We're... Uh... We're in... love..." Ivy stated slowly. Her palms felt really sweaty and her heart was pounding a thousand miles an hour.

Christie on the other hand was stunned and did not know what to say. "Wow I-I don't know what to say" Christie uttered. Ivy looked down. "I'm sorry, I've let you down" "What? No of course you haven't! Don't ever say that and you don't ever need to apologize" Christie told her. "I just want you to be okay with it, with us" Ivy said softly. "I am so okay with it and you sis!" Christie quickly replied. She then motioned for her to sit down next to her.

"I owe you a big apology" Christie stated. "You don't owe me anything" Ivy said softly. "But I do... When we were younger, I never listened to you. Never. We're sisters. We should have each other's backs but I never had yours. I ignored you, treated you badly and was never there for you. All of this has caused there to not be an environment where you could talk to me about things on your mind. I'm your sister and you should be able to tell me things and vice versa. I never made time for you and I'm... So sorry. I'm sorry for back then and I'm sorry now for still not treating you properly" Christie said. Tears slowly formed in Ivy's eyes. "I need you" Ivy told her in a shaky tone. "Of course sis, I'll always be here for you. You don't need to be scared or worried. I am so happy that you told me and I am so happy for you both" Christie replied, laughing slightly. She then pulled her into a hug. "I am so, so proud of you" Christie told her softly, hugging her tightly. Ivy smiled slightly as tears rolled down her cheeks...
--------------------

Things have been going crazy the past few days with this fanfiction since it's comeback. 3 days ago, this fanfiction was under 305 under the hashtag: poisonivy (Wattpad). Today it is now 34!! I cannot believe it. I was so shocked when I saw this. And that it got to that number in 3 days! The fanfiction is nearing 7K views already and it's all been amazing. Thank you so much for supporting me and this fanfiction by reading, voting, commenting and following me. It means so much to me. Please do follow me on Instagram if you can, the link is down below or in the Instagram search bar; just type in: jakewales97 and my profile picture is the same as on Wattpad. I post some behind the scenes and updates on upcoming chapters along with any other stuff I may have in the pipelines. If you would like to message me about anything (support, questions, general chit chat etc) then message me on Wattpad or over on Instagram.

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Post your thoughts in the comments below.

My Wattpad Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/jakewales97/?hl=en

Next chapter is titled: 'Plans'. See you all next time!