18: My Valentine

I'm BACK!!!!!! Have you missed me?! No, you've missed this fanfic obviously. I don't blame you, I've missed writing in general.

My busy two weeks are over and things are now calming down. I still have a lot of work to do but I do have a bit of free time. If I need to take a break again, I'll let you all know. Bare with me as the uni course I'm doing requires a LOT of work.

This is going to be a very cute, fluffy chapter for you. It's so adorable. Next chapter is going to be a good one too. I do know it's not Valentine's Day but I did this chapter because it's really really cute and since you've had a two week gap, your eager for a fluffy chapter.

Enough chit-chat! On with the chapter!!

:-{ D
--------------------
Ivy slowly opened her eyes. She stretched her back, yawning in the process and turning on her side to face Harley. Ivy smiled when she saw Harley facing her with her eyes wide open. "Hey" Ivy said softly with a smile. "Hey" Harley replied in the exact same tone, also smiling. "Sleep well?" Ivy asked. Harley nodded in reply. "Good" Ivy smiled.

Ivy sat up and was about to get out of bed but Harley grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Where do ya think you're going?" Harley smirked. She then pressed her lips onto Ivy's. Ivy's body relaxed quickly. Harley placed her hand on Ivy's cheek and then slowly ran her hand through Ivy's hair. Ivy's hands went on Harley's hips. She pulled Harley closer to her. Ivy then wrapped her arms round Harley and held her tight. A minute passed and their lips finally pulled apart, allowing them to breathe. The pair were staring and smiling at each other. "Happy Valentine's day my love" Ivy said softly. "Happy Valentine's day bay-bee" Harley replied. Ivy and Harley then shared another kiss.

After the pair ate breakfast, Harley went upstairs to have her shower. Ivy washed the pots, went upstairs and made the bed. Harley entered the bedroom. Ivy smiled as Harley walked into the room with a bath towel wrapped around her. "Hey red" Harley grinned mischievously. Ivy smirked and shook her head as she stroked the bed to remove most of the lumps and bumps.

Harley suddenly tackled Ivy, pinning her down to the bed. Harley giggled as she stared down at Ivy. "You are one cheeky girlfriend" Ivy remarked, playing with a strand of Harley's hair. "Ya love me really" Harley said, with a smile on her face. "Of course, my baby" Ivy smiled, planting a soft kiss on her nose. "Love ya red" Harley told her. Ivy smiled. "I love you too Harl" Ivy replied. The pair then shared a lengthy kiss, forgetting about life and focusing on each other.

After the kiss, Harley sat on the edge of the bed with the towel still wrapped round her. Ivy grabbed a hair towel, sat next to Harley and began drying her hair. A few minutes went by. Ivy stood up, dropped the hair towel into the wash basket and grabbed a brush. Harley sat down on the floor and Ivy sat behind her on the edge of the bed. Harley laid back in between Ivy's legs. Ivy then started to brush Harley's hair. Ivy smiled as she brushed Harley's blonde hair.

When Ivy had finished brushing, Harley moved round to face Ivy. She leaned forward into Ivy and smiled up at Ivy's face. "Your so good to me red" Harley remarked. Ivy smiled. "Because I love you" Ivy replied. Harley smiled and planted a kiss on Ivy's lips.

The rest of the day for Harley and Ivy was spent with each other. Usually, Ivy works in the greenhouse but today is about Harley and Ivy.

"Can I help you with dinner red?" Harley pleaded. "Okay Harl" Ivy smiled. The pair made their way into the kitchen. Ivy grabbed a few things from the fridge and laid them out on the side. "Cut those up and put them in the bowl for me" Ivy ordered. Harley did as she was told. A few minutes later, Ivy noticed the knife were getting a bit too close to her fingers. "Harl, hang on" Ivy spoke up quickly, rushing over. "When cutting, make sure your fingers are away from the blade. I don't want you cutting yourself baby" Ivy explained. Harley smiled. "Okay red" Harley replied with a nod.

After dinner, the pair went into the living room and cuddled up on the sofa in front of the TV. Harley's arms were wrapped around Ivy's waist. Her head rested on Ivy's side. Ivy had one arm round Harley. Her other hand was stroking Harley's arms. The pair stayed like this for quite a few hours. When their movie marathon ended, the pair agreed to go to bed.

Harley and Ivy got ready for bed, getting changed and climbing into bed. When Harley got into bed, she immediately snuggled up to Ivy. When Harley snuggled up to her, Ivy instantly wrapped her arm round her. Harley sighed happily. "I really enjoyed today red" Harley said softly. Ivy smiled. "Me too. Sorry we didn't do too much" Ivy replied. "It's okay red, I didn't mind at all. All I wanted to do was spend my first Valentine's Day with you. It didn't have to be fancy, as long as I was with you then I'm happy" Harley told her. "I'm glad. I loved today too, being with you all day. It was perfect" Ivy agreed, smiling as she stared at the ceiling. "Best Valentine's Day ever" Harley stated, smiling and closing her eyes. "Best Valentine's Day so far" Ivy corrected, pecking Harley on the head softly and closing her eyes...
--------------------
Hope you enjoyed this adorable chapter, stick around cause I got more coming!

Next chapter is titled: "Decorators". See you all in the next chapter!