93: Starting the Adventure (Part 2)

Hey everyone! Part 2 of this 3 part story is here! The fluff continues! Hope you all are enjoying these chapters and are looking forward to the finale.

Anyway, on with the chapter!

<3

--------------------

Ivy unlocked the door to the main Cabin and opened the door. She entered first, followed by Harley and then Christie. The girls were greeted by a rather large room. Against one wall was a fireplace. In the middle of the room was a giant rug that reached to the two sofas facing each other. A table stood in the middle of the two sofas on the rug. To the right of the girls were a doorway that led to a corridor.

"This is amazing" Christie said in awe, taking in the sight of the Cabin. Harley and a big smile on her face as she walked further into the building. "Honestly, this place is beautiful. Outside and inside" Christie added. "It really is something" Ivy agreed as Ivy dropped the bag she was holding and gave Harley a side hug. "So what's the plan boss?" Christie grinned. "Okay, I'll sort out the power. Christie, take the food bags to the kitchen and unpack. Harls, take our clothing bags upstairs to our rooms" Ivy instructed. "Okay red!" Harley replied and hurried back out the front door.

The three of them got to work. They had two full days of fun ahead before leaving on the third day and they were pretty much off the grid. Phone signal was almost non-existent but that was more than okay. This wasn't meant to be an ordinary trip. This was meant to be an adventure out in the wilderness with nothing but each other and nature to entertain them.

About forty five minutes passed. The girls were finished with their jobs and met in the kitchen. "So, what shall we do first?" Ivy asked, leaning up against the counter. Christie was sitting on top of another counter with Harley beside her. "Well, I'm new to this so I have no idea" Christie replied with a smile and a shrug. Ivy laughed a little. "That's okay, well we can go hike in the woods. See some lovely sights. There's a long stream a few miles away that has a beautiful view. We could play some stuff. There's old sports equipment that Kelly kept in the storage room we can use. There's also a lake a few minutes away" Ivy revealed.

Harley's face lit up with excitement. "Let's go swimming!" She said eagerly. Ivy looked at Christie. "What do you think?" Ivy asked. "I do know it's a very common thing to do when staying somewhere like this and it sounds fun! I could do with cooling off a bit" Christie grinned. "Then let's go get changed!" Harley exclaimed, running out of the room. The sisters laughed and slowly followed, leaving the kitchen.

Harley and Ivy got changed in their room. They put their bikinis on after stripping. Ivy did the same as Christie and put on a pair of shorts while Harley decided to cover her lower half with her own towel which she styled to be short like the two sisters. After getting changed, Ivy and Christie grabbed their towels and joined Harley as they headed towards one of the trails on the opposite side of the camp ground and walked down a path. As they walked, Harley was getting excited, giggling and admired the surroundings while Ivy and Christie kept laughing in between their conversation about how campsites such as the one they were staying at should be used more since it's a perfect getaway.

It wasn't long before the girls arrived at their destination. At the end of the trail was an opening that led to a beach area that spread along in both directions, left and right. In front was a pretty sizable lake. They could see the other side of the forest. The forest surrounded the lake in fact. Harley squealed in excitement as she quickly dropped her towel and began running towards the water. Christie couldn't help but laugh and shake her head as she watched her best friend rush into the lake while screaming and laughing.

Ivy put the bag down she had brought which was filled with extra bits for the lake such as sun cream, sunglasses and so on. She set her towel down flat and spread out as she sighed softly as she laid down on her back. Christie looked at her sister. "Really? You're going to just lay there?" Christie asked. "Why?" Ivy asked. "Come on sis, let's have some fun!" Christie exclaimed, running to the lake. Ivy smiled and rolled her eyes. "Yeah in a minute!" Ivy called as she relaxed.