16: Our Guest

Hey everyone, another chapter for you all. Hopefully this chapter isn't boring. Sorry if it's not that good. I'll try to release another chapter to make up for this chapter.

On with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

"Hiya Jane!" Harley greeted with a big smile. She skipped over to Jane and hugged her. Ivy and Harley invited Jane to stay for the weekend. It was for them to catch up and have lots of fun. "Hey Harley" Jane smiled, hugging Harley back. Jane saw Ivy standing at the front door of the house. She was smiling at the pair. Jane and Harley pulled away from each other and walked towards Ivy. "Hi Pamela" Jane smiled. "Hey" Ivy replied with a smile, pulling Jane into a hug. "This weekend is going to be so fun!" Harley giggled, bouncing up and down slightly. Ivy and Jane smiled and the three entered the house.

Ivy gave Jane a drink. Jane smiled and thanked her. Ivy sat down next to Harley. "So, how have you two been?" Jane asked with a smile, taking a sip of her drink. "We're good" Ivy smiled. "Yeah! We've had a lot of fun and-" Harley exclaimed before pausing. Jane raised her eyebrow at her. Harley smiled and giggled nervously slightly. "I'm gonna go make us some lunch" Ivy said. She stood up and left the room. "You okay Harley?" Jane asked. "Yeah, I'm great" Harley replied. Before Jane could say anything else, Harley rushed off to the kitchen. "Jeez red, I almost blurted it out" Harley said. "Yeah, just need to be careful that we don't slip up. Harl, be careful" Ivy replied as she moved round the kitchen. "Sorry red, I'll be more careful" Harley sighed sadly. Ivy stopped and looked at Harley. Ivy motioned for her to come over. Harley went over. Ivy wrapped her arms round Harley. "It's okay baby, I just... This is all new, we agreed to be together a few days ago and I just want things to slow down" Ivy explained. Harley nodded. "We will tell her" Harley said softly. "We will, just not yet" Ivy agreed. She then kissed Harley on her nose.

Harley, Ivy and Jane laughed as they walked on through the forest. Jane was walking in between Harley and Ivy. "It was so much fun when I was at work, and you two came in" Jane stated with a smile. Ivy nodded. "Is was great" Ivy agreed. "We had a lot of fun times" Harley said. Jane linked her arms with Harley and Ivy and walked on.

Later on, the three of them sat in front of the TV and watched some films. Ivy and Harley sat together. Harley had her head rested on Ivy's shoulder. After a while, Harley fell asleep. Jane looked over and smiled. Ivy smiled and shrugged her free shoulder.

Ivy carefully tucked Harley into bed. "Aw, she's so adorable" Jane said with a smile. Ivy nodded. "She is" Ivy agreed. "You are amazing Pamela, looking after her and that. Harley is very happy here, with you" Jane told her. Ivy just shrugged. "I love having her here. She can be loud and energetic, but it's one of the many things I love about her" Ivy replied, staring down at Harley. Jane smirked at Ivy and the pair left the room.

Ivy and Jane sat down in the living room. "You've given Harley a wonderful life and home" Jane revealed. Ivy smiled and tried her best to hide her blush. "Doing it because I care about her, she's my best friend" Ivy replied. Jane nodded and smiled. "You know, seeing you both so happy... It's just so heartwarming. I'm happy for you both" Jane stated. Ivy smiled. She was right, Harley loved living here. She's so happy. So was Ivy. "Thank you Jane" Ivy said softy. Jane smiled at Ivy and Ivy smiled back.

The following day, Ivy and Harley had to say goodbye to Jane. She had to head home because of a family emergency. "Thanks for staying" Ivy said, hugging Jane. "Thank you for having me" Jane replied, patting Ivy on the back. Ivy and Jane pulled apart. Jane then hugged Harley. Harley hugged her tightly back Jane pulled away and smiled at the pair. "You know, I always thought you two would make a cute couple" Jane smiled. Ivy and Harley's faces dropped. "W-what?" Ivy stammered. "I don't understand" Harley added. "Oh please, come on girls. I've known you two for years. I'm not stupid. I know" Jane told them. Ivy and Harley looked at each other in confusion. "I know you two are in love and are together" Jane added. Both Ivy's and Harley's eyes widened. "I saw it. I saw the love you two had for each other back when we use to be in the cafe a few years back. It was bottled up but I saw it. I felt it. I knew that one day, you two would fall in love and be together. I was waiting for this day for a long time" Jane revealed with a smile. "I'm so happy for you both" Jane added, hugging them both. Ivy and Harley just smiled and hugged her back...

--------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope you all like Jane. I think she's a great character. She's like a mum to them both, looking out for them and that. Jane is really sweet. She's not a main character but will be around from time to time.

Got a good idea for next chapter. It was scheduled to be a story line later on in this fanfiction but I've brought it forward since I like it. Hope you guys will like the idea and the chapter.

The next chapter is titled "Bad". See you all in the next chapter!