64: Harley and Ivy

#harley&ivy1year

Hey everyone and welcome to the one year anniversary chapter! Yes that's right. Today marks the day this fanfiction turns one year old. Technically it has already gone but I am going by Chapter 2 being the one year anniversary because that is when I fully started this fanfiction. I want to thank you all for sticking around. For reading, commenting and voting. I never expected for this fanfiction to be as popular as it is now. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be writing this now. All the nice comments and votes really motivate me to do more and write more. I can only wish I could post more often but I can't and I'm sorry for that. Anyway, I have written a short story which is basically a Halloween themed story as we are in October.

I wanted to do something extra special for this chapter also. So not only do I have a short story for you, I also have a linked video I made showing my appreciation to you all. It's a special video so go check it out. It's for each and every one of you. Thank you once again and I love you all.

On with the chapter!

<3 

--------------------

"Are you sure Harl?" Ivy asked her, unsure whether to agree with Harley or not. "Yeah red, everything will be fine! Come on!" Harley pleaded. "I just, didn't think you were into horror films" Ivy pointed out. "I'm not; I've nevah watched one in mah life. But tonight is Halloween and I want to watch one for the first time with you" Harley revealed. Ivy sighed, still unsure. "Pweaaaaaseeeee" Harley begged, cupping her hands together. "Okay, okay. Let's watch a horror film" Ivy sighed, finally giving in.

The film ended and Harley was clinging onto Ivy very tightly. Ivy turned the TV off and yawned. "Th-th-that w-was pretty sc-sc-scary r-r-r-red" Harley shivered. "It was alright" Ivy replied, shrugging her shoulder. She then put her arm round Harley and pecked her cheek. "Let's go to bed, I'm tired" Ivy said. A short while later, Harley and Ivy were in bed. Ivy was slowly falling asleep while Harley just stared at the bedroom door. Eventually, she started to fall asleep. All of a sudden, a small noise woke Harley up. It didn't sound close. It seemed to come from downstairs. However, Harley couldn't make out what the sound was. Harley laid still, trying to listen out for any other sound. All was silent accept the usual sounds. She then heard movement. Like something was moved. The sound seemed to come from the kitchen. Harley sat up, too afraid to go back to sleep. Harley heard another noise, this time a bit more louder. "Red, red! Wake up!" Harley said, shaking Ivy's shoulder. Ivy groaned and moved slightly. "Red!" Harley yelled. "Huh!? What?!" Ivy exclaimed, waking up. She sat up and looked at Harley. "Ugh... What's wrong?" Ivy asked, rubbing her eyes. "I heard a noise red" Harley replied nervously. Ivy sighed. "I knew we shouldn't have watched that horror film. Baby, you just imagined it" Ivy said softly, trying to soothe Harley.

Suddenly, a loud crash made both girls jump. "Did I just imagine that?" Harley asked quietly. "If you did, it doesn't explain how I heard it" Ivy replied. "Is your house haunted red?" Harley wondered. "I-I don't know... I don't think so" Ivy answered. They went silent for a few moments, listening out for any more sounds. "There has to be a reason! Maybe someone has broken in?" Ivy whispered worriedly. "In the middle of the woods?" Harley replied. "I-I don't know I-" Ivy stuttered but stopped when she heard another noise.

"Come on" Ivy stated, carefully climbing out of bed. Harley followed but stayed behind Ivy. They got to the bedroom door and opened it a few inches so then they could peek out. They listened out for any sounds. Just as they were about to move out of the bedroom, they heard what sounded like a shuffle. As if someone moved in the living room. Ivy opened the bedroom door fully and stepped out the room. She then slowly made her way downstairs with Harley close behind. They got to the bottom of the stairs and Ivy slowly headed to the living room area. She prepared herself before turning on the light and quickly entered the living room in hopes of catching the culprit. However, no one was in the living room. Harley stood behind Ivy, still nervous. "I guess no one broke in" Ivy stated, looking around the room. "Yeah..." Harley replied quietly. "Come on baby, it's late" Ivy said, turning to Harley.

Something fell in the kitchen causing the pair to freeze. "Stay here" Ivy whispered to Harley. "Alright! Whoever is in the kitchen, you are going to regret picking on us!" Ivy stated confidently. She then stormed into the kitchen. "Harley, could you assist me in dishing out a punishment for the culprit?" Ivy called after a few seconds. She emerged from the kitchen. Harley's eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh!" Harley squealed, rushing over to Ivy. Ivy had a little cat in her arms. "He was looking for something to eat" Ivy told Harley. "How did he get in?" Harley asked, stroking the cat. "I don't know but I have a strong hunch that the back door being open was the reason" Ivy stated, looking at Harley. "Oh... Whoopsie" Harley said. Ivy sighed softly and smiled. "Here, I'm going to get something for him to eat" Ivy revealed, handing the cat over to Harley. Harley took him into her arms, holding him like a baby and sitting down on the sofa. He was already purring. The cat seemed to like both Harley and Ivy.

AsHarley held him in her arms, he just stared up at her. "Aren't you da cutestthing!" Harley cooed. Ivy smiled when she returned, overhearing what Harley hadjust said. "You sound like Selina" Ivy told Harley. She sat down next to Harleyand put the small bowl of food down. The cat jumped down and started to eat. "Ain'the cute red?" Harley said, staring at him. "Yeah, he is... I know what you'rethinking and it's a no" Ivy smiled. "Awwwww! But he has nowhere to go" Harleyprotested sadly. "I know and I'm sorry" Ivy replied. Harley sighed sadly andnodded. Ivy smiled slightly. "Maybe one day Harl" Ivy said...    

--------------------

This may not be the greatest story but just know this is more of a thank you and that is what I wanted to focus on. Plus I wanted to do a chapter with this theme because Halloween is coming up so I thought to include this now rather than later. I hope you enjoyed anyway.

I would like to thank some people who got me to where I am. They are the ones who voted, commented and read my fanfiction so I just had to mention them. I'm sorry if I don't mention you. Just know that you are included in my thank you's. 

I would like to thank the following:

Poison_ivy_Quinn

TheShadowIllusion

loveformanyfandom

HarleyQuinnDoesStuff

TwentyneDollhousesin

The AwkardFangirl02 

Jadeywolfy

Harleen_Quinzel129

XxAshIsNotOnFirexX

And to everyone else who I haven't listed above for reading my fanfiction. (I am sorry if I haven't listed you above. It's because I was listing names that have posted comments as it was easy to keep track).

My Wattpad Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/jakewales97/?hl=en 

The Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czcZ0kGlmVU 

#harley&ivy1year