44: Movie Theater Outing

Hey everyone and welcome to a special chapter. Strange, it isn't the 50th chapter. This fanfiction hasn't reached any other achievements since 1k views (yet *wink wink*). So what makes this chapter special you may ask? Well, this idea comes from Poison_ivy_Quinn. This chapter is all her idea and it is a fantastic idea. It's cute but it's also a very important chapter.

Putting all laughs, jokes and lighthearted fluffy cuteness aside, I'd like to say that this chapter goes over something very important and serious. It is something that happens in the real world. This is one of the reasons why I like this idea because of the topic it brings forward. I urge you all to stick around right to the end. Thank you and enjoy...

<3
--------------------

Harley giggled excitedly. "I can't wait to see the film!" Harley said excitedly as her and Ivy stopped in front of the building. "I can't wait either" Ivy smiled. "Let's get some popcorn and drinks!" Harley suggested. "Good idea baby" Ivy replied. They then held each other's hands and entered the cinema. After getting their tickets, they went to get some snacks. "What do you want baby? Popcorn and a drink?" Ivy asked with her arm round Harley's waist. "Yeah, let's get a large bucket of popcorn to share red" Harley suggested excitedly. "Okay" Ivy agreed with a smile. They got a large bucket of popcorn to share and two medium sodas. After that, the pair entered the cinema screen. It was a small room so Harley and Ivy sat down three rows from the back. They sat in the middle of the row. Harley giggled with excitement as she stared at the screen down the other end.

"Do ya reckon it will have a happy ending red?" Harley asked, stuffing a handful of popcorn in her mouth and munching away. "You love a happy ending, don't you?" Ivy smiled. "Course red! I love a cute, adorable ending" Harley replied with a big grin. "Well I hope it does too" Ivy agreed with a smile. Ivy leaned in a planted a kiss on Harley's lips. "Ew, cut it out" someone said. Harley and Ivy looked to where the voice came from. It was a man that had just entered the cinema screen. "Like anyone wants to see you two sucking faces in public" he told them disgustedly. "What do you mean?" Harley asked, slightly confused. "Well, I-" he began but was interrupted by someone saying "Oi!" Sternly behind him. The man turned to see two teenagers. "Leave them alone, they've done nothing wrong. And if you have a problem then you have a problem with us" One of them told the man.

The man turned and walked away, taking his seat five rows down and away from Harley and Ivy. The two teenagers sat down behind of Harley and Ivy. "You two okay?" One of the teens asked. "Yeah, thank you" Ivy replied. "It's okay, we hate people like him. We get it all the time" The teenager revealed. "Really?" Harley said. The teens nodded. "Yeah, we get it alot ourselves. At first it upset us but over time, we got use to it and we faced it together. We learned to ignore those who hate and respect those who love" the teen explained. "Also, you two make such a cute couple" the other teenager remarked with a smile. "Thank you, you two do as well" Ivy smiled.

Harley was very happy with the ending to the film. It was the happy ending she wanted, even though most of the film was an emotional roller coaster. The pair said goodbye to the two teenagers and headed out of the cinema. "Shall we get a takeaway Harl?" Ivy asked. "Yeah!" Harley cheered excitedly. Ivy laughed and they walked hand in hand away to the nearest takeaway. They sat in and ate their meals, smiling at each other as they ate. "How's ya meal red?" Harley asked. "It's good, what about yours?" Ivy replied. "It's great" Harley answered. "Good. I'm looking forward to dessert though" Ivy winked. Harley blushed and carried on eating. Seeing Harley blush made Ivy smile.

When they got home, the pair went to the living room and sat down together. Harley cuddled up to Ivy while Ivy held onto Harley. They sat there for a while, just talking away. "I still can't stop thinking about what that man said" Harley told Ivy. "Yeah, he was horrible... But don't worry about. It's something we'll get use to. Besides, it's going to take a lot more than nasty remarks about us two being together to tear us apart. We're strong baby. People like him can't accept those who love others who are also of the same gender. It's quite sad really" Ivy told Harley. "Yeah..." Harley replied. "Harl, I don't care what anyone says. I love you and if some people can't be happy or nice about it then so what? You're the one thing that matters to me. I love you baby girl" Ivy said softly with a little smile. "I love ya too red" Harley replied, smiling. Ivy leaned in and planted a kiss on Harley's lips. The kiss lingered as all that were running through their minds was each other.

After a few more hours of cuddling in the living room, they agreed to go to bed. They went upstairs, got ready and got into bed. "I enjoyed today" Ivy sighed as she got comfortable. "Me too red" Harley agreed, laying beside her and staring at Ivy. A thought suddenly popped into Ivy's head. It made her smile. "Whatcha smiling at red?" Harley asked. Ivy looked at Harley. "You" Ivy said softly. She slowly closed the gap and kissed Harley. She smiled after the kiss, then kissed her again. This time, more passionately. Ivy placed her hand on Harley's cheek, pulling her close. Harley's hand ran through Ivy's hair as they both deepened the kiss and got closer to each other...

--------------------
"Hieeee !!! I am the idea person lol so I just wanted to say, first off this story is amazing and I love it but secondly I wanted to bring up the subject of Homophobia. Homophobia is very very real and we should not ignore it.. It is found everywhere in schools, in cafes everywhere. We need to make sure we stop Homophobia and educate those people that are homophobic. Homophobia should not be taken lightly and we need to protect ourselves from it and all of our LGBT brothers and sisters from it ~Poison_ivy_Quinn a fellow lesbian"

We live in a world with some horrible people. Those people do not understand what's more important. Love. Love is so much more important than hate because love brings people together where hate tears everyone apart. Always remember: Hate is ugly but love is beautiful.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'd like to thank  for the very adorable but important idea behind this chapter. I would also like to especially thank you for the wonderful message above that you wrote.

You can find Poison_ivy_Quinn at:
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/3iv1MLTOfB

Next chapter is titled: 'Party for Jane'. See you all next chapter.