92: Beginning the Adventure (Part 1)

Hey everyone! Back again with another chapter and this time, with a 3 part story! After the previous few chapters being filled with drama and sad emotions, I can reveal that it's time for some fluff!

I do however have some sad news. We are nearing the end. After this chapter, there is only 3 chapters left. Chapter 95 will be the finale. Get ready! So many thoughts and feelings over this but that can wait. For now, like you I want to enjoy the time that is left with this FanFic.

Anyway, on with the chapter!

<3

--------------------

"Come on Harls! I thought you would of had everything ready!" Ivy called as she shoved another bag into the boot of the car. "I'm coming baybee!" Harley called from inside near the front door. Ivy smirked as she stepped back from the boot. "Not the first time I've heard you say that" Ivy said quietly as she tried to not laugh. "What did you say sis?" Christie mumbled, walking past Ivy to shove another bag in. "Oh, nothing" Ivy replied with a little blush. Ivy smiled at Christie as she turned to face her. "You are not an early riser" Ivy pointed out.

Christie rolled her eyes and yawned. "Come on sis, you've been excited for this trip" Ivy stated. "Yeah, until we had to get up at 5 in the morning!" Christie replied. "Well we want to make the most of our time on this trip don't we?" Ivy shrugged. Christie yawned as she leaned against the car. "It'll be so nice to have our own place again" Ivy pointed out softly as she stood next to her sister. "Yeah... Although, I'll miss my old place... A lot of memories" Christie sighed. Ivy nodded a little and put her arm around her. "I know... But, we'll make new ones" Ivy smiled which caused Christie to nod a little in response.

"I'm here!" Harley exclaimed excitedly as she practically bounced over to the pair. "Are we all set then?" Ivy smiled as she put her arm around Harley and she did the same. "Ready baybee!" Harley gushed. "Do we need the map?" Christie asked as the girls moved to the sides of the car. "When we get near to Gotham, I'll point the way" Ivy answered as she got in the passenger seat and Harley got in the back while Christie got into the driver's seat. "Okay, let's go!" Christie announced as she switched the car on. Harley cheered excitedly which made Ivy laugh.

An hour went by and Harley was listening to some music with her music while Ivy and Christie talked. "I bet it's going to feel so strange returning to Gotham" Christie pointed out. "Yeah, a bit but... Not in a way I would have expected. With The Joker dead, I feel so much more relaxed and relieved. I can only imagine how Harley feels" Ivy admitted. "She does seem so much more happy and confident in herself" Christie remarked. Ivy smiled a little and nodded. "I've never seen this Harley before and I'm so happy for her" Ivy said softly.

In the back seat, Harley hummed to herself as she opened her eyes and immediately removed her headphones. "Let's stop off here!" Harley exclaimed, leaning forward and pointing to a building up ahead. Christie glanced at Ivy. "Have we got time?" She asked her. "Well..." Ivy began as Harley leaned more forward and to Ivy's shoulder. "Please baybeeee!" Harley pleaded which made Ivy smirk. "I'm sure half an hour won't hurt" Ivy sighed and laughed a little.

The trio ate at a restaurant just off the road they were driving on. To Harley and Ivy, it felt incredible and peaceful being able to relax and be happy doing normal things without anything on their minds. No danger. Nothing but freedom and a lifetime of it. Seeing the happiness and joy in Harley's face and voice couldn't make Ivy any happier. For the first time in their lives, they can look to the future.

When the girls finished up with their stop, they headed back to the car. Harley jumped on Ivy's back for a piggy back which made Christie laugh. Harley just giggled and planted kisses to the red heads neck. Ivy began to laugh a little as Harley's kisses tickled her. "Harley! I've got to point the way!" Ivy laughed in between her words. "Nope! I wanna cuddle with you red!" Harley replied, holding her tightly as Ivy and Christie approached the car. "Come on baby, we can do all that at camp" Ivy said but Harley shook her head.

"It's fine sis" Christie laughed as she unlocked the car and got in the drivers side. Harley and Ivy got in the back of the car and snuggled up as Christie drove on. Christie glanced to see the pair giggling and being as close as can be. She couldn't help but smile at the sight.

As the car drove on for what seemed like hours, they arrived on the outskirts of Gotham. Christie turned off and headed down a long road with trees on either side. Harley and Ivy stared out the window at the sight of nature. "It feels amazing being back out here. Almost... Nostalgic in a weird kind of way" Ivy said softly. "Well before you start reminiscing about old times, is it straight on sis?" Christie asked. "Yeah, keep going for about eleven miles and you'll see a sign on the right" Ivy laughed.

"I know what you mean red... It feels weird but... Nice to be back surrounded by nature. Like old times" Harley told Ivy, snuggling up to her. Ivy smiled and stroked Harley's arm softly. "Do you miss it?" Ivy asked her lover. "I do... I have so many memories living out here with you" Harley admitted as Ivy smiled and nodded slowly. "What about you red?" Harley replied. "Yeah..." Ivy softly answered.

Some more time went by as the three girls didn't talk as much as they enjoyed the scenery. It was nature at its finest. Thick trees for miles and miles surrounding them and the long road they were on. Eventually, Christie saw a sign to the right which indicated a turn off. She also saw the dirt road that led into the woods and she turned right onto the road. The journey continued on for another five minutes or so until a clearing up ahead approached which made Harley cheer and the other two to laugh.

The big clearing revealed a rather big area with no trees but rather surrounded in trees instead. There were four living Cabins and a main Cabin. All the buildings were in a semi circle and in the middle of the opening was a center point where a campfire could be set up. Christie drove slowly towards the first building closest to the entrance of the area which was the main Cabin. She parked up and Harley quickly got out followed by Ivy.

Christie got out of the car and took a deep breath in. "Welcome girls to Camp Lillian" Ivy smiled as Harley and Christie stood either side of Ivy to take in the sight in front of them. "So you mentioned that you have many fond memories of this place?" Christie asked. "Yeah, this place use to be used every Summer for Summer Camp for the kids. It was run by an old friend of mine" Ivy began. "Good ol Kelly" Harley smiled. "She was great. She always looked after this place really well. When it wasn't used, I would come here with her or with Harley and just hang out. It was lovely" Ivy smiled as she continued.

"Is she still around or has she moved away?" Christie wondered as she scanned the cabins. "Well this Camp stopped being used about six years ago but she always kept this place in great condition. I'd help from time to time too" Ivy answered. "We should visit her sometime" Harley suggested. "Yeah" Ivy agreed. "Right well, shall we get settled in girls?" Christie asked with a big smile. "Yes!" Harley exclaimed excitedly. "We'll use the main Cabin, it has everything we need in one place pretty much" Ivy revealed.

Harley ran off to the main Cabin and tried the door but it was locked. "Red! I can't get inside!" Harley called out. "Yeah because you need the key, one minute babe" Ivy called back. "Oh yeah" Harley replied and giggled. "I'll help" Christie told Ivy and opened the boot of the car. Ivy joined her and Christie was about to unzip a part of a bag but Ivy quickly grabbed the bag. "Not that one!" Ivy said quickly, turning away from Christie and rummaging through the bag. Christie stared at Ivy for a few moments in confusion before slowly turning back to the bags in the back of the car...

--------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I love stories and stuff about camping and road trips. So I thought it'd be a bit of a cute idea for Harley and Ivy. What's Ivy hiding? What do you think it is? Comment below your theories!

Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment and share!

Next chapter is titled: 'STARTING THE ADVENTURE (PART 2)'. See you all next time!