87: IVY: Obliti (Part 1)

Hey everyone! So I think it's time I addressed something. Behind the scenes, I have made a lot of changes to this FanFiction over the years. From cuts to extensions and so on. However before coming back I made a decision. I made a promise to myself and for all of you. Fans old and new of this Fanfiction. That promise is to give this FanFiction a proper and deserved conclusion. Chapter 95 will be the final chapter of Harley & Ivy. It is time to give this story and all of you a satisfying ending. I have so much to say but that is for another day and another chapter. Thank you so far for everything and enjoy these final few chapters. Join me on the road to Harley & Ivy's conclusion.

Anyway, on with the chapter!

<3

--------------------

Harley's eyes slowly opened, causing Ivy's expression to light up. "Baby?" Ivy said softly as Harley began to move a little and figure out her surroundings. Christie looked at Harley and smiled. "How are you feeling?" Christie asked her. "I feel like I've been jumping on my head" Harley replied groggily, making Christie laugh a little. Ivy's eyes filled up and all she could do was pull Harley into a hug. "It's okay red, you saved me! I knew you would!" Harley smiled, feeling stronger by the second. "I'm so sorry Harl... I-I'm so so sorry" Ivy repeated softly as she began to cry into Harley's shoulder...

Two Days Later...

Harley entered the front room where Ivy was sitting. She noticed the red head was focusing on her notebook. "Hey red!" Harley said in a soft tone but with brightness to it. Ivy looked at Harley and smiled weakly at her. "Oh hey Harls, you okay?" Ivy replied. "Yeah I'm okay, I think the wooziness is getting less frequent" Harley revealed. Ivy nodded and looked back at her notes. Harley frowned a little and proceeded to approach Ivy. "How are you red?" Harley asked. Ivy noticed Harley getting closer and quickly stood up. "Yeah I'm fine Harley" Ivy replied before hurrying past her and leaving the room.

Christie glanced over across the room at Harley from her seat. Harley looked at Christie and moved over to her before sitting down. "I don't understand... What's wrong with red? Did I... Do something wrong?" Harley asked softly. Christie immediately sat forward in her chair. "No way Harley, don't even think that" Christie told her. "So what's wrong then?" Harley replied in a more upset tone. Christie sighed softly as she thought for a few moments.

"I don't know... Just give her some time and she will come around" Christie pointed out as Harley sighed. Harley stood up and left the room as Christie watched her sadly. Christie sat back in her chair as she thought to herself.

A few hours went by and Harley wandered into hers and Ivy's bedroom. She found Ivy laying on the bed, reading a notebook. "Red, can we talk?" Harley asked as she stood next to the bed. "Yeah maybe later, okay?" Ivy replied, not taking her eyes away from the page she was staring at. "No red, now" Harley stated, a little more seriously. "I'm a bit busy at the moment, Harls" Ivy told her. "Will ya at least look at me!" Harley said in a more upset and frustrated tone. Harley's words made Ivy look at the young woman.

"I-I have things to do, sorry" Ivy replied as she got off the bed and started making her way to the door. Harley jumped in front of the door and slammed it shut. "No Ives, we're talking now" Harley stated. Ivy bit her bottom lip as her shoulders tensed up and she looked away. "What's going on with ya red? This isn't like you" Harley revealed in a slightly more calming voice as she stepped closer to her lover. Ivy took a step back as Harley frowned at her. "It's nothing, I'm okay" Ivy reassured her. "Please just talk to me red, please!" Harley begged. Ivy closed her eyes and shook her head as she turned her back to Harley.

Harley stepped up behind Ivy and placed her arm on her shoulder, making the redhead jump. "I'm okay Harley, please just leave it" Ivy begged, looking at Harley. "I know something is wrong, please can you just talk to me! These past two days you haven't said a single word to me" Harley told her. Ivy shook her head in response. "Tell me what's wrong!" Harley demanded, her eyes filling with tears. "I-It's nothing! I'm just..." Ivy began but stopped to fight back her tears. Harley just stared at her sadly as she waited for her to continue. "What happened to you... It... It was my fault" Ivy said softly.

"Red, it's not your fault" Harley replied but Ivy quickly shook her head. "It is! It was my plant that got you sick!" Ivy argued. "Yeah but it was my fault for going near it, it isn't your fault" Harley pointed out. "Harls it is... I never wanted to hurt you with my toxins or anything to do with my work. My work did that to you, it nearly killed you and this isn't the first time my plants did something to you" Ivy went on, tears streaming down her face.

Harley's tears were now rolling down her cheeks as she shook her head lightly in disagreement. "It's not your fault red..." Harley softly sobbed. Ivy looked at Harley in the eyes. "I nearly killed the woman I love with all my heart... I-I can't take that, I have to go... I can't bare the thought of losing you because of something I created" Ivy half whispered. The two women stared at each other before Ivy broke down and moved past Harley quickly and opened the bedroom door. "Red..." Harley barely managed to choke up through her tears and massive lump in her throat.

Ivy quickly entered the front room and Christie saw her. "Sis?" Ivy stopped and looked at her before hurrying over to the front door. "Red" Harley said a bit more loudly as she appeared in the doorway of the bedroom. Ivy didn't stop or listen as she opened the door and hurried out. "Pamela!" Christie called as she stood up. "Ives!" Harley yelled as she ran through the front room and out the door.

Harley stopped when she saw Ivy had stopped a few feet away, Ivy looked back at Harley with tears in her eyes. "It's okay red please, just come back" Harley begged. Ivy shook her head as her lip quivered and she began to run. Harley started to run after her as Christie appeared in the doorway of the front door. Ivy ran down the path, not listening to Harley's calls as her tears blinded her. Harley wasn't too far behind as she ran with determination and desperation.

"Stop please!" Harley begged, making Ivy look at her. "I'm sorry!" Ivy yelled back, her face full of sadness and heartache. Harley's eyes widened as Christie screamed. Ivy turned to see a car swerving to avoid her but it was too late.

"Ives!" Harley screamed as the car hit Ivy and she landed hard to the ground, her head hitting the concrete. "Pamela!" Christie cried as Harley ran over to Ivy with Christie not far behind. Harley dropped to her knees as she stared down in horror at the blood. "Red!" Harley sobbed, her hands shaking in shock from the ordeal as Christie fell to her knees beside Harley...

I can hear the sounds of commotion. Blaring sirens and people moving about around me. I want to open my eyes, but I can't. What's happening? Why can't I open my eyes? All these noises I'm hearing, why does it sound so close yet so far? I can't move. I need to move. Please body, let me move. Someone is carefully moving me. The sensation and feeling of the ground beneath me changes. I'm on something softer. My arms are being strapped so they can't move. Now I'm moving. My head hurts so much. I feel like I'm drifting away. The noises, the smells, everything. It's all going away.... Please don't go...

"Red?"...

"Sis..."

"Please wake up Ives... Please..."

Those soft voices, my senses. Everything is coming back to me. I need to wake up. Please let me wake up. Excitement builds inside of me as I can feel myself in control of my body once again. My eyes, I can move them! Everything is blurry and bright. Where am I? The surroundings focus. I'm in a room? A hospital room? There's two women beside my bed.

"Red! You're back! Are you okay?!" The blonde haired woman asks me. I stare at her as the two women stare back at me. "Pamela?" The other woman says softly. My eyes stare at them both as my mouth opens to speak.

"Who... are... you?"...

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------

For those wondering, I can now reveal that Obiliti is latin for forgotten. I have had this planned for SO long! And how about that first person ending?! Something that has never been done before in this FanFiction! Hope you all enjoyed, please vote, comment and share!

Please check out Moon Knight (Sam x Luna). I had an absolute blast working on this and it would mean a lot if you checked it out. Here's the link:

Next chapter is titled: 'IVY: HOME (Part 2)'. See you all next time!