94: Continuing the Adventure (Part 3)

Hey everyone! the third and final part! The penultimate chapter! This one... Wow... I just know that EVERYONE is going to love this chapter. Long time readers, lovers of Harley and Ivy, ALL of you. Well I hope you all will love it anyway. I don't want to say too much other than enjoy!

Anyway, on with the chapter!

<3

--------------------

Harley slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times and smiled when she saw she was sleeping in Ivy's arms in a bed. Harley took her finger and gently moved a strand of Ivy's hair. Ivy didn't stir. Harley leaned in and started planting quick kisses to Ivy's face. The more she kissed, the more Ivy began to stir. She groaned and turned her head from side to side a little as Harley continued to plant kisses all over. "Come on Harls, give me a break" Ivy groaned which made Harley giggle. "Wakey, wakey baybee. Harley is ready to play" Harley said with a huge grin on her face before continuing her kissing attack.

Ivy groaned and tried to roll over but Harley quickly climbed on top of Ivy so she couldn't move. Ivy finally opened her eyes. "Good morning red" Harley grinned down at her. "Good morning beautiful, sleep well?" Ivy asked with a smile. "Uh huh" Harley nodded as Ivy leaned in a little to peck Harley's forehead with her lips. Suddenly, Ivy flipped them over so she was on top which made Harley squeal in surprise a little before giggling as Ivy grinned down at her girlfriend before attacking Harley's face with kisses. Harley began laughing uncontrollably.

"No!" Harley laughed as Ivy continued to plant kisses all over Harley's face. "Come on you two, you can't stay in bed all weekend!" Christie called from the other side of the door. "We'll be down in a minute" Ivy called back with a big smile on her face. "Yeah sure you will" Christie said as she walked away. Harley and Ivy just laughed as Ivy planted more kisses on Harley's face.

"Okay so what's first on the agenda today?" Christie asked. Ivy was finishing up with the washing up and Harley was sitting on the counter. Christie was sitting down with her back leaning up against the wall. "Well I don't mind, it would be nice to have a walk on one of the trails" Ivy pointed out. "I can get behind that idea" Christie agreed. "Can we go back to the lake? I wanna play some games" Harley asked. "Sure" Ivy replied. Christie smiled and nodded in agreement. "Great! Let's get some things together and let's get going!" Ivy announced.

After getting ready for the day and getting their things together to take out with them, the three of them began their walk."If we follow this for about three miles, we'll come to a secondary trail that'll lead us to the left and towards the lake" Ivy revealed as she led the way. "Sounds good to me" Christie replied.

It didn't take the girls long before the girls were deep in the forest. While Harley and Ivy were used to the sights of nature, Christie on the other hand was completely in awe at the sights around her. She had never walked or explored a forest before. But the natural beauty of the woods captured her. Christie loved absolutely every bit of the forest surrounding her. The greens, the wildlife, the light from the sun that gave everything a glowing and warm look. It was perfect.

Harley was in front and kept her concentration locked at all the pretty looking areas and pointed them out every so often while Christie and Ivy talked about the camp they were at and some of the stories from years ago. "Kelly was such a great role model and leader at the camp. She was tough but a lot of fun" Ivy told Christie. "How come the camp isn't being used much anymore?" Christie asked. Ivy sighed a little. "I don't know... I guess a few things contributed. But the main thing is cost. With all the crime over the years and the loss of tons of money, the school found it hard to fund trips and other things. They had to cut costs and only pay for worthwhile things that benefited the kids best" Ivy explained.