2: Stay Put

Hey everyone, this FanFiction will be every Monday. I hope you enjoy my story as well as the other stories coming out this month.

Enjoy! :-{ D

-----------------------

"Red? Ow! Red? Ow!" Harley called as she limped from the living room to the kitchen. Harley didn't find Ivy in the kitchen so she limped to the back door and went outside.

She found Ivy, just outside. She was examining some plants with full concentration. "Heya Red!" Harley beamed, he voice going slightly high pitched. Ivy looked to see Harley. "Harl, you should be resting" Ivy sighed, standing up. "Aw, I'm fine" Harley smiled, stepping off the porch.

As she stepped off the porch, she lost her balance. Ivy moved quickly and caught her before Harley fell over. "My hero" Harley said. Ivy rolled her eyes. She couldn't help but smile at the adorable but fragile woman. Ivy slowly drifted off into Harley's blue eyes. This wasn't the first time this has happened. "Uh red?" Harley said, snapping Ivy out of it. "Come on, back to bed you" Ivy said softly, putting Harley's arm round her for support and began to lead her back inside.

Harley got back into the bed. Ivy tucked Harley in and smiled at her. "How long do I have to stay here?" Harley asked. "Until you're better" Ivy replied, sitting on the edge of the bed next to Harley. "But I am better, better than yesterday" Harley pouted. "Yet you're limping around my cabin like a seventy year old" Ivy remarked. "But red-"Harley began. "But nothing. I want you to get better and heal up. So stay here, okay?" Ivy ordered sternly. "Alright" Harley agreed, giving in. "Good girl. If you need me, just give me a shout" Ivy said softly and kissed Harley's forehead. Ivy stood up and left the room.

Ivy sat down at the kitchen table with a few notepads and a drink. She began reading her notes before scribbling something down. She stopped when she thought she heard something. Ivy listened but didn't hear anything. Ivy carried on reading her notes. Ivy took a sip of her drink when she heard movement upstairs. Ivy eyed the ceiling suspiciously.

In the bedroom, Harley had climbed out of bed and was halfway to the door. She was trying to be as quiet as possible. However, this was proving difficult. Harley took a deep breath and took another careful step towards the door. Suddenly, the door opened. Harley's eyes widened. When the door moved out of the way, Ivy was standing there with her arms crossed. Harley chuckled slightly. "Caught me red-handed huh?" Harley said. Ivy rolled her eyes. "What are you doing out of bed?" Ivy asked. "I'm a bit thirsty" Harley admitted timidly. Ivy sighed slightly. "Would you like a glass of water?" Ivy said. "Uh-huh" Harley nodded. "Okay, back into bed" Ivy ordered and led her back to the bed.

Ivy returned to the bedroom with a glass of water. She handed it to Harley. Harley thanked her; Ivy smiled and nodded at Harley. "Oh and Harley, please stay in bed" Ivy told her before leaving the room.

Half an hour went by. Ivy was making lunch for her and Harley. As she finished both plates, she heard a noise. Ivy sighed and shook her head. In the bedroom, Harley was heading towards the door again. This time, Harley was much closer. Harley grabbed the door handle and carefully opened the door. She was shocked when she found Ivy standing outside the door with her arms crossed.

"Oh-uh- hey red" Harley stuttered. "Is my bed really that uncomfortable for you?" Ivy asked. "No red, I was hungry and I ain't seen you in half an hour so I thought I'd get something" Harley replied. "Harley, I was bringing you're food up" Ivy told her, getting slightly annoyed at Harley not listening to her. "Oh" Harley said. Ivy sighed slightly and helped Harley back to her bed. "Please Harley, stay in bed" Ivy said.

A couple hours had gone by. After lunch, Harley went to sleep. Ivy was in the living room and was watching TV. A loud bang followed by a yelp made Ivy jump. Ivy quickly turned off the TV and ran upstairs. Ivy found Harley in the bathroom on the floor with her bottoms round her ankles. Ivy realized that Harley had sneaked to the toilet. "Harley!?" Ivy said in disbelief and knelt down to aid her friend. "Sorry red, I needed the toilet. I stood up and forgot about my leg so I fell" Harley revealed.

"How many times do I need to tell you to stay put in you're bed? Now you've gone and hurt yourself" Ivy said, annoyed at Harley. "I'm okay red, I'm not hurt" Harley replied, looking at Ivy. "That's not the point. I didn't want you falling or anything. Why do you keep leaving the bed?" Ivy asked. Harley looked to the floor. Ivy moved on the floor so then she was sitting beside Harley.

"Harley?" Ivy said softly. "You told me to call you when I needed you but I didn't want to bother you" Harley admitted. Ivy sighed. "Oh Harl" Ivy said and put her arm round her. Harley put her head on Ivy's shoulder. "I told you to stay in bed because I wanted you to get better. You're injured and I wanted you to heal up. I care about you and I really don't like seeing you in pain or upset. Are you bored?" Ivy revealed. Harley nodded. "How about we go back to bed and we spend the rest of this evening and tonight watching movies?" Ivy suggested. "Okay" Harley replied happily.

Ivy took off her clothes and put on a bra, some underwear and shirt. She entered the bedroom and smiled at Harley who was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Red? I don't have any clothes" Harley said. Ivy looked at Harley, realizing that Harley had no clothes with her. "Do you have any in your apartment? Ivy asked. "Hope, I wasn't out that long so I didn't get time to get many clothes" Harley replied. Ivy nodded. "I don't have many clothes that'll fit you, I could go into town and pick some up" Ivy suggested. "Don't go without me!" Harley panicked. "Don't worry, I want planning too. But I'm afraid until you're healed up, you won't be wearing a lot" Ivy said. "Or I could walk round naked" Harley giggled.

This comment made Ivy get butterflies in her stomach. The thought of seeing Harley like that, excited her for some reason. But it also confused her to why she felt like it. "Red?" Harley said, snapping Ivy out of her thoughts. "Yeah, so uh what shall we do tonight?" I might have something for you" Ivy said. "Just get me a shirt like yours" Harley told her. "What about underwear?" Ivy asked. "Well me bra and knickers are a bit dirty cause I have been wearing them for two days. Don't suppose you have any that'll fit red?" Harley asked. Ivy shook her head. "I'll just sleep in a shirt then" Harley said, beginning to undress. Ivy gulped at the thought. Her stomach did flip flops. "N-need a hand Harl?" Ivy asked nervously. Harley looked at Ivy and stared at her. Ivy began to sweat. "Shit, has she realized my nerves?" Ivy thought. "Nah, I'm good" Harley beamed and proceed to get undress.

After selecting a movie, Ivy turned off the lights and got in the bed beside Harley. As soon as she got in, Harley scooted over and cuddled with Ivy. Ivy wrapped her arms round her and smiled. The pair then watched movies whilst in the arms of each other...

----------------

Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I quite enjoyed this one. I like it especially as Ivy's love for Harley is slowly coming out. As you can tell by her being very protective of her and all these feelings. I wonder how things will be by the end of next chapter ;-{ ) he he he.