84: Poison (Part 1)

It's back! This fanfic is back!!! I know, I know. This fanfic keeps going on LONG breaks. But I am determined to finish this fanfiction. It begins now!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE! I recently revealed some news about this fanfic but obviously not all of you would have seen it. So, I have made the decision that this fanfic will end at chapter 95! It has been a long time coming. I'm sorry if overtime, this story has changed or has lost it's touch. All I can promise is that I am going to work hard to make these final few chapters the best they can possibly be. Trust me, I have a lot planned between this chapter and the finale. Strap in for a wild ride of emotions. Drama, heartache, love and some BIG shocks.

Harley & Ivy is my longest running FanFiction and story as well as my most popular story on my Wattpad account. It helped me and my account so much and in many ways. Please join me for the last stretch as I bring one of my greatest stories, to its final curtain call.

ALSO, at the end of this chapter I have an announcement so please check it out, it would mean a lot to me!

Anyway, on with the chapter!

<3

--------------------

Harley sighed as she stared out of the window. Ivy entered the room and saw her before pausing. "Harls?" Ivy said softly. Harley turned to look at her. "I'm so bored, red" Harley replied. Ivy smiled and walked over to her. "It's a good job my sister has this weekend all free just for you" Ivy revealed. Harley's eyes lit up and Ivy smiled. "What?!" Harley exclaimed. "Well since I'm going to be away for a few days and you've got nothing on, Christie thought it would be a good idea to take some time off to hang out with you. If that's okay?" Ivy explained with a smile. "Yeah!" Harley replied excitedly, jumping up and down. Ivy laughed as Harley pulled her into a tight hug. "I hope I'm still going to be missed" Ivy pointed out. Harley pulled back from the hug to look at her. "Yeah of course baybee!" Harley replied. Ivy laughed and they hugged again before Ivy planted a lingering kiss on Harley's lips.

Harley and Ivy walked into the sitting room and found Christie reading a book on the sofa. Christie looked up at the pair and smiled. "Right, I need to get going. My sample can't wait forever" Ivy revealed, picking up her bag and walking to the door as Harley sat beside Christie. "I'll be back in a few days, will you both be okay?" Ivy asked, turning to look at the pair. "Of course, go on sis! You'll be late" Christie replied. "Okay, just keep an eye on my new plant and don't go near it until I get the results from the lab. Laters!" Ivy said before opening the door, walking out and closing the door behind her. Christie looked at Harley. "So, what shall we do?" Christie asked her with a smile.

A good few hours went by and Ivy saw the sign that welcomes people to Gotham. She sighed softly, the place bringing back a lot of memories. Both were good and bad. Ivy pulled into the city and drove through the streets, glancing at the people and buildings she knew so well. Ivy saw the big building up ahead as she drove towards it. She pulled into the car park and parked the car. Ivy got out, grabbed her bag and entered the building.

Ivy's eyes took in her surroundings, remembering the place from seemingly a lifetime ago. As her eyes examined her surroundings, she saw a woman that she recognized. Ivy walked over to her with a smile. "Hello Luisa" Ivy said, grabbing the woman's attention. Luisa turned around and smiled instantly. "Pamela! It has been so long!" Luisa greeted, pulling her into a hug. "It's good to see you too" Ivy smiled. "How are you?" Luisa asked, pulling away from their hug. "Yeah I'm doing great, I live away from Gotham now with my girlfriend" Ivy revealed. "That's great, I'm so happy for you" Luisa replied. "What about you?" Ivy asked. "Well Doctor Eric Grimley has been keeping me busy here. He was the one who told me about your research" Luisa explained.