95: Eternity

Hey everyone! We're going old school for the final chapter with the black and white background for the book cover while also being a bit updated. For the OGs, you will know that when I first started this FanFic years ago, the original cover had a black and white background. Thought I'd bring it back. Let me know if you prefer it or if you'd like the color background instead. 

Well, here we are. The LONG awaited final chapter of this FanFiction. I have been waiting for this day for a very long time. Not because I just want to end this story. But because I've been so excited to just get this chapter out and give this FanFic the proper ending it deserves.

On August 26th 2016, this story began. I never expected this FanFiction to be my most read and popular story nearly 7 years later. I know it's been a long ride and I do want to apologise for keeping you all waiting for so long for new chapters. But here we are, the final chapter and it's an emotional one for me. It's hard because this has been a part of my Wattpad journey, even when I wasn't working on it I was thinking about it. I'm just happy you finally get to see the ending this story deserves but more importantly, what you deserve. Writing this was hard but I loved every second of it, being able to tell the ending I've wanted to do since the very start of this FanFiction.

I would like to thank you the readers personally by shouting out all the countries that have viewed this FanFic in no particular order!

Canada - 3.974%

USA - 59.603%

Mexico - 0.662%

Brazil - 1.987%

Peru - 1.325%

France - 0.662%

UK - 7.285%

Sweden - 0.662%

Portugal - 0.662%

Netherlands - 1.325%

Germany - 2.649%

Poland - 0.662%

Switzerland - 0.662%

Italy - 1.325%

Libya - 0.662%

South Africa - 1.987

India - 0.662%

Myanmar - 0.662%

Vietnam - 0.662%

Malaysia - 1.325%

Indonesia - 0.662%

Philippines - 3.311%

Australia - 3.974%

It's crazy to me to see my story being read all around the world in so many different countries! To all the readers and people that left comments, voted or even shared around. Thank you for all your love and support. Every single one of you are amazing. You have no idea how much it means to me, just like this story.

I hope you enjoy the chapter. Feel free to comment, vote and share. And for the final time... On with the chapter!

<3

--------------------

Eternity.

Infinite or unending time.

Endless life after death.

The sound of waves crashing could be heard. A feeling of warmth from the sun could be felt and the ground felt soft and comfortable. Ivy's eyes slowly started to open. The sky was blurry as she blinked a couple of times. As her vision improved, Ivy began to sit up. Her eyes scanned her surroundings which was a beach that seemed to go on forever. The sand was a beautiful golden colour. Perfectly soft that reflected the light from the sun. In front of her was the ocean. She couldn't see anything other than white far out in the ocean. Ivy turned her head to see what was behind her. The beach continued for a few feet before being completely cut off from the same bright white light that was the exact same as the one out to sea. It was as if both directions had nothing but emptiness. But despite the lack of visuals, Ivy was drawn to both ways.