23: With You Forever

Hey everyone, so yeah this chapter got delayed slightly. Sorry! Not sure if you'll like the idea in this chapter but all I am going to say is it's sweet and cute. Two more chapters are to be released this week. One around Friday time and the Christmas one on Christmas Day (hopefully).

Anyway, on with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

Harley twirled a strand of Ivy's hair round her finger. Both Harley and Ivy were lying on the sofa in the living room together. Ivy was sketching something out in a little book. She finished drawing and smiled. Ivy then showed the sketch she had just drawn to Harley. "It's not amazing, but what do you think?" Ivy asked. "I think it looks great red" Harley replied. "We'll have half of this flower on our forearms so then when we put our forearms together, it'll join both half's together" Ivy explained. "That sounds great red! Hey, I got an idea!" Harley exclaimed. "Yeah?" Ivy said. "How about on my half, I have the letter R for red and you could have the letter H for Harl on your half" Harley suggested. "That's a great idea baby!" Ivy replied. Harley smiled and cuddled up to Ivy. Ivy smiled and hugged Harley tightly.

The following day, Ivy drove herself and Harley into the city. Ivy parked up and she got out along with Harley. Ivy locked the door and the two of them walked off. As the pair walk down the street, they saw Jane walking towards them. "Hiya Jane!" Harley called happily. Jane smiled as she walked towards them. "Hey girls" Jane greeted, hugging the pair. Harley and Ivy hugged back as the three hugged. They pulled apart and smiled at each other. "So what brings you three to the city today?" Jane asked. Harley smiled and looked at Ivy. "Well, we are getting a joined tattoo of a flower called Arbutus" Ivy revealed. "Yeah! On my side, it will have the letter R for red and red is having the letter H for Harl" Harley added with a smile. "Also, the flower stands for you are the only one I love" Ivy added. "Aww girls, that's so sweet!" Jane cooed. Harley and Ivy smiled and laughed slightly. "I got an idea, how about we go for a meal? Just the three of us?" Jane asked. Harley and Ivy's faces lit up. "Yeah!" Harley exclaimed excitedly. "Let's go" Ivy smiled.

Harley and Ivy sat together on one side and Jane sat opposite the pair. Jane stared at the menu in her hands while Harley and Ivy shared a menu. Jane glanced at Harley and Ivy. Harley had one of her arms looped round one of Ivy's arms. Harley's other hand rested on Ivy's hand. They both pointed at a few things on the menu and half whispered happily. Jane smiled at the pair. 

After a few moments, Ivy looked up from the menu at Jane. "You okay?" Ivy asked, causing Harley to look at Jane. "You two are so adorable" Jane stated with a smile. "I know right! Red is such a cutie!" Harley beamed, wrapping her arms round Ivy's neck. She then pulled Ivy close to her and placed her cheek against Ivy's. Ivy closed her eyes and smiled.

Harley, Ivy and Jane ordered their meals and drinks and now were talking. As they talked, Harley rested her head on Ivy's shoulder. Ivy's hand is locked with one of Harley's hands. "You don't have to pay for dinner you know" Ivy said. Jane smiled. "I know, but I wanted too. It's no trouble" Jane told her. "How is your boyfriend Jane?" Ivy asked. "Tom is great thanks" Jane replied. "We should all hang out sometime" Ivy suggested. "Yeah we should" Jane agreed. Ten minutes later and the waiter returns to the table with their dinners.

"That was lovely, thank you Jane" Ivy said. Jane, Harley and Ivy have finished their meal and are now standing outside the restaurant. "My pleasure girl, I always love hanging out with you two" Jane replied. "We love hanging out with you too" Harley told her. Jane smiled at the comment. "Why don't you come with us to the tattoo place? That's if your not busy?" Ivy suggested. "I'd love too" Jane answered. "Yay! Let's go!" Harley called out in happiness. Jane and Ivy laughed slightly and the three of them walked off towards the shop.

"All done" The tattooist announced, moving back from Harley. The woman did Ivy's half of the tattoo first then did Harley's half. When Ivy's half was finished, she waited until Harley's was done before looking at her tattoo. She wanted to look at hers and Harley's together at the same time. While the woman did the tattoos, Jane talked to the two girls. Harley stood up and stood next to Ivy. Jane got up and stood in front of Harley and Ivy. The pair extended their arms out. Harley held out her right arm and Ivy held out her left. They closed the space between their arms. Ivy and Harley looked down at their arms. They gasped when their eyes fell on their tattoos joined. "It's... Beautiful" Harley said softly. Ivy looked at Harley and Harley looked at Ivy. "You took the words out of my mouth" Ivy told her, laughing slightly. The pair looked down at their tattoos for a few moments before hugging each other. "You are the only person I love with all my heart" Ivy stated in the hug. Harley smiled and hugged Ivy tighter. Jane smiled warmly at the pair. She then looked at one of the girls arms with one half of the tattoo on it...

--------------------
I hoped you liked this one. I'm not a massive fan of tattoos. I like them but I probably wouldn't get one myself. The tattoos I like the most are the ones that have a special meaning to the one who has the tattoo. Sorry if you didn't like it but I thought it was a cute idea.

Again, I am sorry about the delay. Just to let you know, the next chapter should be out either tomorrow or Friday. More likely to be Friday. Then I will be updating another chapter on Christmas Day. After that, this fanfiction will be going on a break for a short while. New chapters should be coming out in the second half of January.

(A/N:  The Arbutus flower stands for - You are the only one I love. An image of the flower will be included above).

Next chapter is titled "Sick". See you all in the next chapter!