58: Follow Me

Hey everyone! I'm glad you liked the chapter as Ivy was absent. Like I said, it will happen from time to time. I do also want to point out that yes recently, thins have been very relaxed and slow. However, this is because of what's to come. I have big storylines coming and it begins very soon...

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------
For most of the day, Harley had been running round the college. She helped out the staff in setting up and preparing things. Today was an open evening for new students to enrol and Harley offered to help out. After spending many hours working hard, it was time for the event to begin. Loads of people were walking towards the different stands. There were food stands and stands for all the subjects available to learn. Harley hurried towards the entrance. She was excited to see someone. Harley got past a group of people and stopped outside the building. She then smiled.

"Red!" Harley called excitedly, running over to Ivy. Ivy smiled when she saw Harley after she called her. Harley ran into Ivy's arms, wrapping her in a tight hug. "Hi baby" Ivy said with a big smile. "Hiya bay-bee!" Harley replied, hugging Ivy tightly. "Hey, come on now. It's not like you've not seen me in a few days, you saw me this morning!" Ivy laughed slightly. "I know but I've missed ya" Harley replied. Ivy smiled and pecked Harley on top her head. "Come on red! I wanna show you the college! You haven't been here before!" Harley exclaimed, pulling out of the hug and grabbing Ivy's hand. She then pulled her towards the entrance of the building.

Harley pulled Ivy into her classroom as the first place of Harley's tour. "This is my classroom red!" Harley announced. Ivy smiled. "It's very big and colourful in here" Ivy pointed out. "Yeah it wasn't like this when I first started but I soon sorted that out" Harley remarked proudly. Ivy smiled at Harley's comment. Suddenly, Harley's teacher entered the room. "Oh, Harley. Hello" Ruth said. "Hey Miss!" Harley replied with a smile. "Harley, call me Ruth" She told Harley with a little laugh. Harley giggled a little. "Who's this Harley?" Ruth asked with a smile, looking at Ivy. "This is red, I mean uh Ivy" Harley corrected herself. "Red is my nickname she calls me. My real name is Pamela" Ivy stated with a smile. "Yeah and she's uh-" Harley began but stopped.

Ruth raised her eyebrow at Harley in confusion. "I'm her girlfriend" Ivy spoke up with a smile. "Ahhh yes, I knew Harley was in a relationship with someone. I'm very happy to meet the girl who makes this girl so loveable and happy. Even though she can drive me a little potty sometimes" Ruth stated. "Yeah, I know what you mean" Ivy laughed slightly. "How long have you two been together?" Ruth asked. "Well we've known each other for quite a few years but we've been together for nearly a year now" Ivy revealed. "Awww, that's so sweet" Ruth commented. "Anyway, I wish I could stay and chat but I'm afraid I've got to work. Like I said, it's been lovely meeting you Pamela and I'm happy for you both" Ruth told Ivy. "Thank you" Ivy replied with a smile. Ruth then left the room, giving the pair a quick waving before disappearing.

Harley turned to Ivy. "You told her" Harley said, in surprise. Ivy shrugged. "You've always been very enclosed to our relationship and other people" Harley added. "Yeah, I know... I just get scared. I don't know why and I don't know how to explain it. Recently I've been feeling very open, like I don't care if the whole world knows that we're together" Ivy admitted.

"Awhhh red, you are so in love me" Harley stated with a grin. Ivy blushed slightly. "Well yeah-I-uhm-uh" Ivy stuttered. "No way! It's been so long since you've been shy!" Harley teased. "This isn't shy!" Ivy protested. "Maybe not, but I made you blush!" Harley told her. Ivy blushed again causing Harley to start laughing in victory. "Yay! I made you blush again! It's been so long!" Harley exclaimed. "Stop!" Ivy said, covering her face. Harley giggled and moved Ivy's hands away. "I love ya red" Harley said seriously. Ivy smiled slightly. "I love you too baby" Ivy replied. Harley placed her hands on Ivy's cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. Ivy wrapped her arms around Harley's waist and pulled her closer.

The pair didn't hear the door open and close. "Whoops, sorry" Jessie said. Harley and Ivy turned round and blushed slightly. "Oh it's you Harley! I thought I walked in on someone else" Jessie laughed. "Wait, your Ivy!" Jessie exclaimed. "Yeah" Ivy laughed. "Harley has told me so much about you! It's so amazing to meet you!" Jessie stated. Ivy smiled and was about to reply but got cut off by the door opening again. "Jess, what's taking so damn long?!" Jinx moaned. She stopped when she saw Harley and Ivy. "Oh hey Harley" she said. "Jinx, this is Ivy!" Jessie told her. "Sup" Jinx said to Ivy. Ivy smiled in response.

"Come on Jessie, let's get going before we get caught" Jinx urged. "What's going on girls?" Harley asked. "Ruth is getting us to do jobs and this lazy butt wants to slip away" Jessie sighed, folding her arms. "Hey! I came here to help and observe, not work!" Jinx protested. "Help requires work you know. Besides, we can't ditch Ruth! None of the other students turned up to help" Jessie argued. "You was up to it before!" Jinx pointed out. Jessie just shrugged. Jinx groaned in annoyance. "Just grab your stuff and let's go! I'm hungry!" Jinx said. She turned to Ivy and smiled. "Nice meeting you" Jinx said politely before walking out the room. "Yeah, it was nice meeting you Ivy! Hope to see you again!" Jessie said before hurrying out. When they had gone, both Harley and Ivy laughed. "You have some very... Fun friends Harl" Ivy stated. "They argue a lot" Harley giggled. "Come on red, I wanna show ya the rest of the place!" Harley announced, kissing Ivy on the cheek and pulling her out the room...

--------------------
In case you missed it, I dropped a little tease at the end of last chapter regarding Chapter 60. Just to clarify, I'm not hyping it in a specific way. I'm just teasing something big coming because something in Chapter 60 will set off a big storyline for this fan fiction. All I'm saying is get ready for change...

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Post your thoughts in the comments below.

Next chapter is titled: 'Leave Us Be'. See you all next time!

Soon...