13: Two Perspectives

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Hey everyone I'm back with another chapter and well, an unexpected one for you all. I said you wouldn't have to wait long!!

Before we get started, I'd like to thank the readers who have taken time out to read this fanfic, comment positive things and for voting. It means a lot! You all motivate me to keep on writing and this is the first fanfic where I have been really dedicated to get chapters done and posted. Thank you, you are all amazing! I love you all!!!!

As always, enjoy and on with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

"Just tell me! Tell me red! What is the problem! Just tell me!" Harley shouted. Ivy closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to block out Harley's voice. "Tell me!" Harley yelled. "I LOVE YOU!" Ivy blurted out. Ivy immediately covered her mouth, realizing her mistake. Both Harley's and Ivy's eyes were wide for different reasons.

The room was silent. Harley was speechless. A whole minute went by of just silence. Ivy couldn't believe she confessed. Her heart sunk, knowing she has just ruined their friendship. "I-I don't understand" Harley said after the long silence. Ivy closed her eyes, holding in the tears. "I... have feelings for you Harl... Like you use too for Joker. That sort of feelings..." Ivy revealed. Harley did not reply, too stunned by the revelation. "I'm in love with you Harl" Ivy added, opening her eyes and looking at Harley. Ivy began to cry. She ran out of the bedroom and went into the bathroom. Ivy slammed the door shut and locked it. Ivy leaned back on the door and slumped to the floor. She sobbed and covered her face with her hands. "Why did I just blurt it out?! I'm so stupid!" Ivy thought. Now that she had confessed, she was sure to lose Harley. That's what she thought and that's what she knew. Sure, it was a little bit of a relief. She just wished it did not come out like this.

"Red?" Ivy heard Harley's voice from the other side say. Ivy sniffed and refused to reply. Harley sighed softly and sat down on the floor, with her back up against the door just like Ivy. The only thing separating the pair and their backs was the bathroom door. They sat in silence for a while, not saying a single word until Harley broke the silence. "We've been friends for so long, haven't we red" Harley began. "We know so much about each other... What we love, what we hate... Do ya remember the ol' times? When we use to go to the cafe? Ya know, the one that Jane use to work at? That was a lot of fun" Harley went on.

Ivy sniffed and moved her hands away, listening to Harley. Harley remembered something that made her smile. "Do ya remember the time we pretended we forgot it was Jane's birthday? For weeks leading up to her birthday, she kept talking about it. Partly because she wanted us to get her something" Harley started, smiling. She then giggled a little bit. "We promised her a few days before that we wouldn't forget" Harley continued. "The day came and we acted as if we did not know. Throughout our dinner, she kept dropping hints. Getting angrier the more she hinted" Harley laughed. Harley paused before taking a breath and sighing. "Before we got up and left, she blew her top. Yelling at us, calling us idiots for forgetting when she reminded us so many times... Then we told her the truth that we were pretending. We laughed so much and she wasn't happy" Harley said before laughing. Ivy smiled slightly, remembering the memory.

Harley sighed, leaning her head back on the door. "You are the greatest friend red... Living here with you has been the best. I've really loved it. I've loved the nights where we would snuggle up in front of the TV. I love breakfast in the morning... But... most importantly, the time we spend together..." Harley said softly, slowly starting to notice something. Something felt different. Weird in fact. Nothing bad. Just something inside of Harley that felt, weird to her. It was something Harley could not figure out. 

Harley then thought about other things. The times her and Ivy cuddle. When they sleep. The showers and baths they share. Suddenly, Harley started to have the weird feeling again, but stronger. Harley then thought about the quick kisses on the forehead or cheek. Ivy kept on flashing in her head and Harley could not understand why. She could not understand why she was feeling weird. "I love red because she's my best-friend... So why am I feeling... Weird?" Harley thought in confusion. Her eyes then widened. Harley was speechless. As soon as the realization kicked in, hundreds of memory's of her and Ivy flashed right before her. She understood now. "Red! Red open the door!" Harley yelled, jumping up and facing the door.

Ivy was confused. "Why?" Ivy asked. "Just open the door! Phweeeeease open the door!" Harley begged and whined. Ivy wiped her eyes and cheeks, stood up, faced the door and unlocked it. She opened the door to see Harley bouncing slightly with excitement. "Do you love me red? Like in love with me?" Harley asked. "Harley..." Ivy sighed, bowing her head sadly. "Red, do ya love me? Tell me here and now!" Harley demanded. Ivy closed her eyes and sighed sadly. She then slowly nodded her head. "Well, I love ya too red" Harley told her. Ivy's eyes slowly opened, confused over took her emotions. She looked up from the floor and looked at Harley. Ivy was confused. "I'm in love with you too" Harley said with a grin on her face...

--------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this surprise chapter! I'm loving this fanfiction!! More to come, but there won't be an update now until probably Monday or Tuesday. Been working hard this past week.

The next chapter is titled: "The Feelings Have Always Been There". See you all in the next chapter!