60: Unforeseen

Hey everyone! I don't have much to say really other than give you an update. As you know, there is going to be a book out celebrating 5 years of me being on Wattpad. Harley and Ivy will be taking part with them having their own story. I'll keep you all informed on that. I can reveal that the book will start on the 5th of October and will end on the 12th. Every day, there will be a new part to the book. But like I said, I will give you more information later.

One other thing, this book is nearing its one year anniversary! I don't want to talk about it too much now but look out for it in the upcoming weeks. I have something special planned for it.

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------
"Please red!" Harley begged Ivy, blocking the door to the spare room. "I don't know" Ivy said in an unsure tone with her arms crossed. She had a small smile on her face. Ivy could kind of guess what was going on. Harley had something in the spare room she didn't want her to see. Ivy just wanted to tease Harley a bit. "Please!" Harley continued to beg desperately. Ivy couldn't contain herself from smiling. "Okay baby, okay. I'm just teasing you. I'm off out to get some shopping for the house. That okay?" Ivy asked. "Yeah that's okay red" Harley smiled, relaxing now Ivy were backing off. "See you later baby" Ivy smiled, kissing Harley on the lips before walking away. Harley sighed in relief. A few minutes went by and Harley heard Ivy leave the house. Harley opened the door to the spare room and turned on the light. In the room were boxes of birthday decorations ready for tomorrow. Harley couldn't wait.

A little while later, Harley was on the phone arranging tomorrow with Jane. Harley thanked her again for the fiftieth time. "It's okay, I'm happy to help" Jane replied with a little laugh. After talking to Jane a bit more, Harley started to tidy up a bit; trying to make the house look nice for Ivy. When she finished, Harley sat down and relaxed for the next few hours.

Ivy returned home after buying a lot of food for the house. As soon as she entered, Harley helped Ivy take all the bags into the kitchen. Once all the bags were in the kitchen, Harley helped Ivy put all the food away. "Thank you baby" Ivy smiled, pulling Harley close to her and kissing her. "What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Ivy asked Harley with a smile, her arms round Harley's waist. "Let's spend the rest of the day watching DVD's!" Harley suggested. Ivy smiled at the idea. "That sounds lovely" Ivy smiled. For the past few weeks, both girls had been busy doing their own things. Ivy spends a lot of time in her greenhouse, working and experimenting. Harley would be at college during the week. When she was home, she would either clean up the house or paint. Sometimes it would be busy doing things together. They would go out and get some shopping for the house or sometimes they would just go out in general to look round Gotham. However it had been some time since they both sat down and enjoyed being in each other's arms in front of the TV.

Before relaxing together in the living room, they got a drink and decided on what films to watch for the rest of the day. Ivy sat down first while Harley sorted out the DVD. After that, she quickly sat down and curled up to Ivy; placing one hand over Ivy's stomach. Ivy wrapped her arms round Harley and enjoyed watching films, back to back.

After watching a few films, Ivy went to start dinner. Harley wanted to help so Ivy agreed to let her help. They made dinner together and ate before returning to the living room to watch more films up until bedtime. Ivy was the first one in bed like usual. Ivy was always the first one in bed. Harley seemed to always take longer. Ivy had the bedside lamp on as she waited for Harley patiently. After about ten minutes, Harley entered the room; humming happily like usual. Ivy was lying on her back, smiling as she watched Harley move around the room. Harley was wearing her usual big t-shirt that came down to her thighs and underwear hidden underneath her big t-shirt. She then climbed into bed next to Ivy. Ivy smiled at her as she got comfortable. "Are ya looking forward to tomorrow red?" Harley asked as she lay on her back and looking at Ivy. Ivy smiled as she started at the ceiling. "Yeah" Ivy smiled. Harley scooted over and snuggled up to Ivy. Ivy put one arm round Harley and turned off the lamp with her free hand.